Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
20 to 30k is nothing compared to 100 camels and 50 kg of gold. Somali men in the west like to calaacal a lot

Abaayo she probably works behind the counter at the local sainsbury, sleeps on a bunk bed with her little sister and she is still demanding 30k loooooooooooooool.

Dont compare our Queens back home to filth like this

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
If you pay that amount of money you are either desperate or cuck.think of this way negro excon is getting that for half of apple why would any self respecting man let himself ripped off is beyond me.

World

VIP
They kinda sound like women who pass 30 and still single so they lower their standards
:mjlol:
Or maybe an idiot pays 20K to 30K only thinking using his candho not his brain
:mjlol:
Even if a guy is thinking with his candho, why the f*ck would he pay even a 1/3rd of that for those obese xalimos?

Oortcloud

I didn't say its cheaper. Men back home pay 100 camels and gold while faraxas here complain about 20k.
You must be from stone age be cuz nobody does that anymore.forget about black skinned Farah marrying black skinned halimo.here in mogadishu marrying Arab lady cost 3k max and mehr is average like 500$.

I don't know who's more ridiculous, the girls asking or the guys thinking it's the norm to pay that much. If a girl ever asks you for an outrageous sum, it's a polite way of teling you to f*ck off.

20 to 30k is nothing compared to 100 camels and 50 kg of gold. Somali men in the west like to calaacal a lot

I'm sorry what? Who is paying that?

Overwhelming number of Somalis live in low income areas and half of them in council houses. Any guy that buys a girl for 50k 30k better have his mum and dad's rent and have them flying out every winter.

I have a relative who recently got married with 6k pound meher and it was huge debate in our family. My mum was pissed and it scandalous. 20k is madness

World

VIP
I wouldn’t pay more £2000 on a girl lol if she asks for more then she’s a gold digger. Why would you want to bankrupt your husband? Your supposed to help him build his empire, not put him in debt.

One kilo of Gold cost's $38,465 times that by 50 that is $1,923,250,
A faraax will never spend that kind of money on meher has not happend and will never happen

You must be from stone age be cuz nobody does that anymore.forget about black skinned Farah marrying black skinned halimo.here in mogadishu marrying Arab lady cost 3k max and mehr is average like 500$.
I'm not materialistic and I dont care about money. My Farax has to pay 100 camels

Oortcloud

And since divorce rates are higher in the community why would anyone risk his hard earned money on a marriage that won't last ?I can always sniff gold digging behavior dont be a victim man up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wonder which cuck is going to pay 30,000 for obese larded up rolled up Western .:mjlol:

Queens back home are gems doe

Any women that attaches any monetary value on herself or sees meher that way is very cheap.

Such women lack self esteem, self respect, dignity and shame and the guys that go after them are even worse.

These are the types of women that are road worn and have a debauched history you could never rival no matter how much of a scum you are

A women with self worth and dignity would never view meher in such a way because her self worth exceeds paltry financial valuations

Even the salaf in the 8th century in the commentary of a hadith stated the first sign of grotesque evil in a women is when she asks for a high meher

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Any women that attaches any monetary value on herself or sees meher that way is very cheap.

Such women in general lack self respect, dignity and shame and the guys that goes after them are even worse.

These are the types of women that are road worn and have a debauched history you could never rival no matter how much of a scum you are

A women with self worth and dignity would never view meher in such a way because she is beyond such cheap valuation

Even the salaf in the 8th century in the commentary of a hadith stated the first sign of grotesque evil in a women is asking for a high meher

Post the hadith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts