Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoe.png

what do you think her meher was?:lolbron:

Last edited:
Post the hadith.

It is from the blessing in a woman that she has an easy dowry, an easy proposal and an easy womb

One of the reporters of this narration, ‘Urwah, said “And I say from myself, one of the first signs of evil from a woman is for her to have a high dowry.

This hadÎth is recorded by Imâm Ahmad and others and is graded hasan by Shaykh Al-Albaanee.

The Prophet (salallaahu `alaihi wassallam) said: “From the virtues of a woman is the one who is easy in terms of proposing to, easy in terms of dowry, and easy in terms of her womb ”

[Reported by Ahmad, no. 24478. Al-Bazzaar (1417), Ibn Hibbaan (4095), Tabaraanee, al-Haakim and others. Chain of narration is Hasan]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of marriage is that which is made easiest.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3300

Ibn Maajah (1887) narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Do not go to extremes with regard to the dowries of women, for if that were a sign of honour and dignity in this world or a sign of piety before Allaah, then Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have done that before you. But he did not give any of his wives, and none of his daughters were given, more than twelve uqiyah. A man may increase the dowry until he feels resentment against her and says, ‘You cost me everything I own, and caused me a great deal of hardship’.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 1532.

https://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net/name/sufyan-b-uyainah/
https://islamqa.info/en/10525
https://islamqa.info/en/12572

I dont think they really mean it, its just for ytube clout- how can you come up with such arbitrary numbers not knowing who it is you're even going to marry and what your own circumstances will be? What if you fall madly in love with Abdi the local crack dealer? or what if you accidentally fall preggo for Abdi the the local taksiile? Then what Xalimo, you still gonna be demanding 30k? Life is very unpredictable, you shouldnt run your mouth and earn Nabsi.

I dont think they really mean it, its just for ytube clout- how can you come up with such arbitrary numbers not knowing who it is you're even going to marry and what your own circumstances will be? What if you fall madly in love with Abdi the local crack dealer? or what if you accidentally fall preggo for Abdi the the local taksiile? Then what Xalimo, you still gonna be demanding 30k? Life is very unpredictable, you shouldnt run your mouth and earn Nabsi.
Tbh Any amount above 10k is unrealistic gabdaha wey kaftamayan but these guys took it personally lol

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I personally would never pay more than 5k. Just walk away if they're being unreasonable.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex but men are the gatekeepers for relationships/marriage.

Leave these delusional ones alone. Seriously. Because eventually their biological clock will humble them.

Yeah ngl he went a little too far with the personal comments "who would want to marry her ".

And does he know that mehr is not about self worth he keeps saying they're not worth it :mjlol:

Its completely about worth..the more cleaner, prettier, and younger the girl is the more she is worth on the sexual marriage market and consequently her meher could be potentially more worth it.

The one who is talking at 03:30 about not wanting to spend money on others is married now.

I wonder if she did what she wanted. Apparently she also wears a niqaab now.

You guys need to chill. Let the girl set her standards, these standards are nearly always dropped if she really wants the guy so it ain't that deep.

Plus some girls are easily worth 20-30k and more. Not many of them but that is why the real ones can demand that.

You guys are thinking about the everyday girl who you may come across who have certain bad habits that mean 20k is crazy but if she is not one of these and is everything you are looking for and you can afford it several times over then it is calm.

Last edited:
One mistake you guys are making is the fact that it isn't so much the big figure but how that figure affects your finances.

20k/200k isn't that bad but most would look at the 20k and say he is a cuck when that guy only spent 10% of his wealth on the Mehr whilst there are guys who spent 5k/10k on the Mehr which is seen as average number but is 50% of his net worth.

One mistake you guys are making is the fact that it isn't so much the big figure but how that figure affects your finances.

20k/200k isn't that bad but most would look at the 20k and say he is a cuck when that guy only spent 10% of his wealth on the Mehr whilst there are guys who spent 5k/10k on the Mehr which is seen as average number but is 50% of his net worth.
The vast majority of us are not millionaires and the majority of us do not earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. We are jot Bill Gates waryaa

The vast majority of us are not millionaires and the majority of us do not earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. We are jot Bill Gates waryaa

Yes but everyone here who are like 5 years from marrying are presuming they will be as broke then as they are today when you should have the mentality that you will be rich.

However, any girl that asks for a high amount should have a lot more to her than just being good looking.

Yes but everyone here who are like 5 years from marrying are presuming they will be as broke then as they are today when you should have the mentality that you will be rich.

However, any girl that asks for a high amount should have a lot more to her than just being good looking.
Any man who is not rich and spends 20K is naive to say the least. If I had 20K I would spend 2K as meher and use the rest of the money to invest. No way I'm giving a woman 20K to be my wife and pop out my kids.

Any man who is not rich and spends 20K is naive to say the least. If I had 20K I would spend 2K as meher and use the rest of the money to invest. No way I'm giving a woman 20K to be my wife and pop out my kids.

Exactly bro, Mehr should be within what you can afford. That mentality is good one of only giving 2k and investing the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts