Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
hurr durr, why u respond to decades of slander wit slander? it shows halimos ain’t shit

al-shabab-journalist-hassan-hanafi-sentenced-death..jpg
Well done :nvjpqts:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Even the backwards Ayrabs/pakis and the savage Russians don’t like y’all..it’s over :krs:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Is the guy okay?

He looks mentally ill

@Toxique is a pathetic . That guy she posted was a mentally ill person who got injured and also worked with Al-Shabaab. Funny how the ugly Somali guys tend to be physically sick with major injuries on their face. It's the only way how Xalimos can bash us because an average Faraax looks normal.

Only one Anjabi girl tweeted and she said it was a joke while you'll find thousands of tweets where Somali men are getting praised by Anjabi girls.

Do you want me to find multiple tweets where Anjabi guys are calling Somali women ugly and pathetic?

My G do it this will be fun:denzelnigga:

Toxique

hood arawelo
@Toxique is a pathetic . That guy she posted was a mentally ill person who got injured and also worked with Al-Shabaab. Funny how the ugly Somali guys tend to be physically sick with major injuries on their face. It's the only way how Xalimos can bash us because an average Faraax looks normal.

so im “sick” for postin an injured terrorist??:mjlol:

nigga fuk u n that terrorist u rape apologist piece of shit. :susp::camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
so im “sick” for postin an injured terrorist??:mjlol:

nigga fuk u n that terrorist u rape apologist piece of shit. :susp::camby:

Naaya you're autistic with reading comprehension. Who said I support any of this? :gucciwhat:

All I said is the only way you can bash us with ugly Somali men is they have to be injured and physically/mentally sick and that is facts.

Just f*ck off and make lying threads about kawalling imaginary Somali men. :camby:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
:bell:a freaking dhegacas is trynna diss. Has she forgotten the lunatics she has to deal with? I hope she marries one that reminds her. Abdullah ibn argaxiso will put her in her place. Peng hijabi will no longer be applicable. Nacalla tame your furries naaya.
Dhiig maashallah

@Toxique of course you guys will win the gender war when you literally have group messages to plan tweets against faraxs Walahi I feel you guys are like that one weird boy who took the game of tag waaay too seriously:farmajoyaab:

Wallahi the L is strong

When someone who lives in the Siberian jungle, who has to walk 3 hours through the snow to buy some milk knows Somali men are a joke

:banderas:

What a day this is...

Blacks girls are not interested in Somali men
Arabs are not interested in Somali men
Habeshas are not interested in Somali men
And now white girls aren’t interested

Your options are very limited and in light of this news my meher just went up to 95k

:damn:

I could probably get you to bust it open for the whiff of me on the girl i was with last night.

The ones that hate the most are the ones that are on the low, drain our balls after a long day at university.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That’s nigga a terrorist Wtf.

Is he alive?

Hope he dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.