Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Please, there's more enmity between the two genders than there is with any other anabi group(s) by a landslide. Siblings like Cersei and Tyrion maybe.

:drakekidding:

:dead::dead:

I just made the same point actually. Where's the punchline in calling their men things that would make a white supremacist on 4chan blush. :cosbyhmm:

It's just "jokes" though. :drakekidding:

Muji

VIP
DF04653C-A07D-41C1-A11F-9E98557569D1.jpeg

I don’t mind much if xalimos do it, but now ajanabis are getting in on the action. They see it as an easy way to get online clout now. But hey, it’s just jokes right? :mjcry:
Everytime I try defending my Somali brothers , a swarm of them say I want DMs. Subhannalah they all say 'Did he DM yet?' too

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You know, since you made a point out of insulting my intelligence, i could very easily attack your horrible spelling and grammar. But i won't. I'm really not interested in this discussion anymore, it's grown stale.

I'll just end on this, the "jokes" you see on there are not even jokes half the time. When you got girls calling us insects and useless criminal deadbeats under the guise of "jokes", you know it's just venting, and not much else. Which is fine. But when you do that on a public website like Twitter, don't be surprised when others take your venting to heart.
I don't care attack me then. I'll end it and say give me one other ethnicity on twitter that doenst take the piss out of each other. You guys are way too emotional and sensitive if you take it to heart. I'm not defending the somali girls I always tell them to drop it and get insulted and reported because of it but to me it's different when a somali girls something compared to when an ajnabi says it.

Last edited:
to me it's different when a somali girls something compared to when an ajnabi says it.

In public the Somali is far worse because no one cares about the Ajanabi chick since she's a nobody to us, most people would simply assume a Somali played her hard and it's just sour grapes.

Its time that Somali men and women go their separate ways. Why the need for all the bitterness and insults? Its high time that we realise that we don't get along and are not meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts