Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Dissing Somali men is now a social clout. Don't be surprised to see more ajnabis insulting us on Twitter
What more can you expect from cheap and clean(not sure about this one anymore) Somali women, they don’t have anything any shame or dignity to not insult their people on a public sphere.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol, this doesn't surprise me. 4k likes even, seems like Somali male slander is going universal. Good job xalimos. :samwelcome:

World

VIP
I
it's funny how Somali women get hurt when non Somalis insult us even though they caused it. :faysalwtf:
I had a Pakistani girl ask me why Somali fathers are trash and abandon their families/wives, sit in cafes, eat khaat etc

She told me that her Somali friends told her all of this

Like how shameless do you have to be to espouse negative stereotypes of your male relatives to ajnabis

View attachment 47611

The fact that she has several saved images of Somali women slandering Somali men is startling.

View attachment 47612

We only have our worthless so called women to blame.

I’m starting to realise that (minority but still a significant amount of) Somali women are really dumb and (most?) are attention s. How do you go around disrespecting and dragging your own male counterpart to the ground then have the gall to lecture others when they do the same?

These dumb cunts don’t understand that it was their behaviour that encouraged these Ajanabis to come at us and consider it fair game in the first place. :O27GWRK:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I had a Pakistani girl ask me why Somali fathers are trash and abandon their wives, sit in cafes, eat khaat etc

She told me that her Somali friends told her all of this

Like how shameless do you have to be to espouse negative stereotypes of your male relatives to ajnabis
What happened to hiding your dirty laundry. These western Xalimos are despicable creatures :noneck:

Muji

VIP
No one is paying 95k meher for you. Your laan is open you hoe. You maaadd

You have no choice sxb.

This is basic economics, the supply is low and the demand is high, and other markets do not want to sell to you.

It’s either the basement, your cousins (since you’re xamari) or a rope for you. Good luck.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have no choice sxb.

This is basic economics, the supply is low and the demand is high, and other markets do not want to sell to you.

It’s either the basement, your cousins (since you’re xamari) or a rope for you. Good luck.
Your kind deserve to be married out. Go marry a Bantu, we dont need your low IQ genes.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You have no choice sxb.

Your new positive direction was short lived it would seem.

Muji

VIP
Your new positive direction was short lived it would seem.

I’m not slandering Somali men. I’m just saying in light of new developments my meher has gone up.

You know I love Somali men.

But I’m a business woman at the same time.

:manny:

World

VIP

I saw this. Ajnabis need to chill big time lol. Ngl though, it was only a matter for them to join the slandering.
There is no difference if Somali women slander Somali men on a public ajnabi platform or if a non-Somali does it. You are degrading and making fun of your people for ajnabi to laugh at.

She herself questioned this hypocrisy and was inspired by Somali women:

84402717-6136-414D-8E2A-1A0E3B3B794F.jpeg

She even posted numerous pictures of Somali women insulting Somali men to prove her point, how shameful!

433CB279-B547-4365-88A7-7BE5D44B8A0A.jpeg

No other ethnicity has this lack of shame, or dignity like Somali women.

You have no choice sxb.

How about i just marry a nice latina or white girl and spare myself the trouble of having to pay someone who most likely slept with the same amount of men anyway.

:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending