Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is embarrassing, these stupid Somali girls don't understand how this negatively affects them too. they really think people differentiate Somali boys and girls? :mjlol:lmao, soon they'll joke about us too.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
So much calaal and hypocrisy in here.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Stop acting like you're worried about your "image" when 99.9% of the content of this site is pure qashin.
The way you guys act on here isn't that much different from the twitter bimbos.

Yawwnn :icon e surprised:
Why is this trending? Same threads over and over again just with new tweets. Im bored. Get a bit more creative guys. This is dead.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She is influenced by Somali women that slander dudes on twitter. She even posted screen shots of them.

It’s come to the point that slander is just slander. Legit if you search Somali men on twitter you just see slander. No point in starting pointless arguments any more since those tweets happen all the time.

Now non Somalis are slandering Somali dudes. What do you expect?

There are even white women that say niggas ain’t shit.slandering is gonna lead to outsiders standing us as well.
Influenced
Youre making it seem like she's mentally retarded or a child. She's slandering somali boys for clout and you guys are letting her and defending her. Somali girls are defending their somali brothers. Weak all of you

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Our adeers are getting slandered because of you guys.
Stick up for yourself's then they're our adeers aswell. I don't see as many somalis boys getting annoyed at her you men are just slandering Somali girls and saying they opened the gates for her. Go on I usually stick up for somali boys but not anymore go on slander her like you guys do to the girls. Fulays

There is no such thing as bad publicity especially when it comes to women.

The more you denigrate a group of males to women, the more curious and inquisitive they collectively become about them, essentially producing all the positive tensions for you without you having to put any effort in.

I recall plenty of haters like these in the past while growing up and their efforts always had the opposite effect all the time.

It becomes even more potent if you amplify or deflect without placing yourself into an inferior position by going into explanation mode or even worse get into an angry/denial mode.

Deflect

Her: I heard from Somali women you guys are all dead beats that don't look after your children.

You: I was told a similar thing about your men by my EX.

[let her go into explanation mode]

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Influenced
Youre making it seem like she's mentally retarded or a child. She's slandering somali boys for clout and you guys are letting her and defending her. Somali girls are defending their somali brothers. Weak all of you
They are probably laughing because they weren’t triggered.
She even asked Somali people she knew before she posted the Tweet. The Somali people around her that she hangs out with probably are okay with her roasting Somalis.

Over here in my area it’s no holds barred. Everyone cracking white people jokes, minorities always roasting other minories. It’s peace and love at the end of the day

Probably most of the guys that laughed were in the same situation as me

There were some that were actually offended. But a majority probably didn’t give a flying f*ck about what some random ass Russian hijabi thinks of Somalis.

I didn’t even know there were Russian Muslims.

There's only one difference in how Somali men handle their woman and how other men handle their women. We don't discipline them for their wild behavior and sharp tongue as much as other ethnicity's. Only whites and east asians are worse than us. You can see the results easily.

Slandering the men for other girls means that the family's honor is tarnished and marriage prospects become harder. Word will travel that the girl is a wild SJW not fit to be a wife/mother.

This girl is a russian degastani, they're very tough traditional people. She could never say that about her own men, since she was raised to respect them.

Last edited:

World

VIP
There's only one difference in how Somali men handle their woman and how other men handle their women. We don't discipline them for their wild behavior and sharp tongue as much as other ethnicity's. Only whites and east asians are worse than us.

Slandering the men for other girls means that the family's honor is tarnished and marriage prospects become harder. Word will travel that the girl is a wild SJW not fit to be a wife/mother.

This girl is a russian degastani, they're very tough traditional people. No way could she say that about her men, since she was raised to respect them.
This is only true for western Somali communities. The family unit has collapsed among us, we’re basically the Muslim version of the African American community.

This is only true for western Somali communities. The family unit has collapsed among us, we’re basically the Muslim version of the African American community.
Somali community in the west will be lost and diluted into other communities within a few generation.

Well I'd say even the Somali woman back home are unruly but to a lesser degree since they're more dependent on the men there. But this is a weak form of keeping a cohesive unit that's based on financial dependence on the men and not true respect. Once the financial dependency is gone like in the west with their child benefits and welfare, we see high divorce rates among Somalis even from the kacaan era. The first gen kids are seeing even higher divorce rates.

We lack disciplining them back home as well. They're the loudest, most unruly women you'll find in Africa. I've observed many african/asian communities with strong family units and the women don't yell/argue and disrespect their men like somali women.

World

VIP
Somali community in the west will be lost and diluted into other communities within a few generation.
No doubt. There won’t be a fourth Somali generation. They will be assimilated into gaalo communities.

Well I'd say even the Somali woman back home are unruly but to a lesser degree since they're more dependent on the men there. But this is a weak form of keeping a cohesive unit that's based on financial dependence on the men and not true respect. Once the financial dependency is gone like in the west with their child benefits and welfare, we see high divorce rates among Somalis from the kacaan era.

We lack disciplining them back home as well. They're the loudest, most unruly women you'll find in Africa. I've observed many african/asian communities with strong family units and the women don't yell/argue and disrespect their men like somali women.
I don’t think this is true. No offence but it seems like you’re wildly exaggerating. The worst in the world after Whites and East Asians, and now the worst in Africa?

First and foremost, it’s not possible to build long lasting Muslim communities in the western world. Everybody will eventually assimilate. This satanic system they have in place that empowers women and emasculates men cannot be defeated. The Pakistani/Asian communities will suffer the same things we currently do in the next generation as their parents won’t be passing down extreme counter-measures that keep their communities in check such as honour killings and acid attacks.

Somalia is a patriarchal country run by men, I’ve been to Garissa and Laascaanood and the women do not have dhaqan xumo so stop slandering them. There is a massive cultural difference between western Somali women(who have been empowered by the state through welfare and have no need for men) and women back home.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Well I'd say even the Somali woman back home are unruly but to a lesser degree since they're more dependent on the men there. But this is a weak form of keeping a cohesive unit that's based on financial dependence on the men and not true respect. Once the financial dependency is gone like in the west with their child benefits and welfare, we see high divorce rates among Somalis even from the kacaan era. The first gen kids are seeing even higher divorce rates.

So at that point basically women don’t essentially need men.

Marriage is basically just to have a relationship. And a kid.

Women don’t have to stay. And I agree with the fact that they dont have to stay married especially if they are truly un happy.

A lot of older couples just stay together because of kids. One friend told me his parents don’t even sleep in the same room. In my mother’s generation(she is in her 40s) There are a few ladies I know that are divorced.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No doubt. There won’t be a fourth Somali generation. They will be assimilated into gaalo communities.

I don’t think this is true. No offence but it seems like you’re wildly exaggerating. The worst in the world after Whites and East Asians, and now the worst in Africa?

First and foremost, it’s not possible to build long lasting Muslim communities in the western world. Everybody will eventually assimilate. This satanic system they have in place that empowers women and emasculates men cannot be defeated. The Pakistani/Asian communities will suffer the same things we currently do in the next generation as their parents won’t be passing down extreme counter-measures that keep their communities in check such as honour killings and acid attacks.

Somalia is a patriarchal country run by men, I’ve been to Garissa and Laascaanood and the women do not have dhaqan xumo so stop slandering them.
I’m still don’t get why you guys are really bothered with the fact that women are becoming empowered.

Explain this threat to me.

Also explain how men are become emasculated.

Macalin M

Out here
Stick up for yourself's then they're our adeers aswell. I don't see as many somalis boys getting annoyed at her you men are just slandering Somali girls and saying they opened the gates for her. Go on I usually stick up for somali boys but not anymore go on slander her like you guys do to the girls. Fulays
Why should I make a twitter account and reply to the thousand upon thousands of tweets about this. People should have thought of the effects before this, don’t go round blaming me. The Russian girl even said that she checked with her Somali friends ,probably girls, before posting so cool off.
I already say that I live with non Somalis so more time this doesn’t affect me until I hear some one say “is it true...?”

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I just find it amusing to observe this double standard.

Diss Somali guys?

Banter and jokes.

Diss Somali girls?

Insecure, ungrateful, self-hater and a misogynist.
This is a valid point, I must say. Why can't Xalimos take a joke?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I’m still don’t get why you guys are really bothered with the fact that women are becoming empowered.

Explain this threat to me.

Also explain how men are become emasculated.
They're playin catch up homie. I got a professional career and shit dawg. I'm wit the shits. Fuk wit a playa my nigga. I'm out here, ridin for Faraxs, as a winnin Farax. I'm curvin Xalimos to make a statement my nigga. #fukwomen2018 Let's start the movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending