Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no choice sxb.

This is basic economics, the supply is low and the demand is high, and other markets do not want to sell to you.

It’s either the basement, your cousins (since you’re xamari) or a rope for you. Good luck.
You dont know anything about reer xamar culture. Maximum meher i have seen is like 1k. So just stfu. You are a naaso ballac xaliimo. Basically ur gonna end up marrying a faarax anyway. Its just that you'll have apple meher since your open.

Toxique

hood arawelo
@Toxique @Reiko @xalimathe6

We done did it!!

Somali men are now an international joke
View attachment 47609

giphy.gif

EID MUBARAK!:lolbron:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I had a Pakistani girl ask me why Somali fathers are trash and abandon their families/wives, sit in cafes, eat khaat etc

She told me that her Somali friends told her all of this

Like how shameless do you have to be to espouse negative stereotypes of your male relatives to ajnabis

I had an Eritrean co worker at my old job say to me “ are you really somali? Most Somalis are lazy where as you work pretty hard”

I didn’t know how to reply cause it was my first encounter with the lazy stereotype.i didn’t even know we were stereotyped as lazy.

I just replied with “ yea I’m Somali” and just continued working.

Toxique

hood arawelo
I have prepared for this already by being in good terms with the non Somalis in my area. I am ready to abandon ship.

Non Somali women>Somali women

even if u live in alaska u won’t be safe. soon enough the eskimo women will be informed about u ashy abdis so u better hav prepared to claim oromo or habesha cuz as an abdi u ain’t safe anywhere in the world. u gonna pay that $100k to the same halimo who slandered ur entire existence on twitter. now pay up abdi :umad:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You know what this taught me it's that somali men have no shame. Look at how somali girls are defending you guys and there you guys are saying
ItS oKAy FOr YOu tO SAy ThIS sINce It's tRUe
Bunch of cowards somali men are

Toxique

hood arawelo
You know what this taught me it's that somali men have no shame. Look at how somali girls are defending you guys and there you guys are saying

neva forget that abdis started the slander n gender wars in 1995 wit ‘cheap n clean’. every abdi from the saqajoon to the sheikh has uttered that phrase at least once in reference to halimos:pacspit:

the tables hav turned n they’re all in tears:stevej:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
even if u live in alaska u won’t be safe. soon enough the eskimo women will be informed about u ashy abdis so u better hav prepared to claim oromo or habesha cuz as an abdi u ain’t safe anywhere in the world. u gonna pay that $100k to the same halimo who slandered ur entire existence on twitter. now pay up abdi :umad:
Eskimo niggas ain’t shit either. Black women even say niggas aint shot. White women don’t even want their niggas too.

It’s an opportunity for us since they slandering their men to slide through.

Why pay 100k for xalimo when Rosa is free.99

Toxique

hood arawelo
Eskimo niggas ain’t shit either. Black women even say niggas aint shot. White women don’t even want their niggas too.

It’s an opportunity for us since they slandering their men to slide through.

Why pay 100k for xalimo when Rosa is free.99

we won’t stop til cardi b n nicki minaj use abdis as a punchline. juss wait on it :mjhaps:

Macalin M

Out here
Our adeers are getting slandered because of you guys.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

She is influenced by Somali women that slander dudes on twitter. She even posted screen shots of them.

It’s come to the point that slander is just slander. Legit if you search Somali men on twitter you just see slander. No point in starting pointless arguments any more since those tweets happen all the time.

Now non Somalis are slandering Somali dudes. What do you expect?

There are even white women that say niggas ain’t shit.slandering is gonna lead to outsiders standing us as well.

Most Somali men are good people and the same goes for Somali women. None of them are trash. This stupid gender war needs to just end. It stopped being funny ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts