Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t mind much if xalimos do it, but now ajanabis are getting in on the action. They see it as an easy way to get online clout now. But hey, it’s just jokes right? :mjcry:

:bell:a freaking dhegacas is trynna diss. Has she forgotten the lunatics she has to deal with? I hope she marries one that reminds her. Abdullah ibn argaxiso will put her in her place. Peng hijabi will no longer be applicable. Nacalla tame your furries naaya.

Skærmbillede 2018-06-14 kl. 18.28.47.png
The Somali girls are fighting back :westbrookswag:

I don’t mind much if xalimos do it, but now ajanabis are getting in on the action. They see it as an easy way to get online clout now. But hey, it’s just jokes right? :mjcry:
This is purely racist i suggest we go the AA and jewish route and make it impossible for anyone to mention somalis in a negative manner. Lets form the somali defence league.

:birdman::draketf:

This is purely racist i suggest we go the AA and jewish route and make it impossible for anyone to mention somalis in a negative manner. Lets form the somali defence league.

:birdman::draketf:

That’s not the worst part lol. This dude called her out on her hypocrisy.

Diss Somali’s for their features? Cool

Diss Asians and their features? Calm down, it’s just a joke. Stop being over dramatic. :uCkf6mf:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Wallahi the L is strong

When someone who lives in the Siberian jungle, who has to walk 3 hours through the snow to buy some milk knows Somali men are a joke

:banderas:

What a day this is...

Blacks girls are not interested in Somali men
Arabs are not interested in Somali men
Habeshas are not interested in Somali men
And now white girls aren’t interested

Your options are very limited and in light of this news my meher just went up to 95k

:damn:

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Wallahi the L is strong

When someone who lives in the Siberian jungle, who has to walk 3 hours through the snow to buy some milk knows Somali men are a joke

What a day this is...

Your options are very limited and in light of this news my meher just went up to 95k

:dead1::dead1:

Wallahi the L is strong

What a day this is...

No one is paying 95k meher for you. Your laan is open you hoe. You maaadd

World

VIP
Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I just find it amusing to observe this double standard.

Diss Somali guys?

Banter and jokes.

Diss Somali girls?

Insecure, ungrateful, self-hater and a misogynist.
CEBDFAA2-559D-487E-AB52-F2EEB4D1D5A8.jpeg

The fact that she has several saved images of Somali women slandering Somali men is startling.

4B9E1602-132E-4FB8-88D7-DD29C171FA78.jpeg

We only have our worthless so called women to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts