Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I had a Pakistani girl ask me why Somali fathers are trash and abandon their families/wives, sit in cafes, eat khaat etc

She told me that her Somali friends told her all of this

Like how shameless do you have to be to espouse negative stereotypes of your male relatives to ajnabis
Thats not Shameless but you know whats shameful?

fathers abandoning their role as a parent to sit in coffee shops while the government and the streets raise their kids

fathers that dont take their role as an active father serious and giving up on their family and kids and start a new one

Thats shameful and that type of behaviour should be Called out even name and shame those individuals

Muji

VIP

fathers abandoning their role as a parent to sit in coffee shops while the government and the streets raise their kids

fathers that dont take their role as an active father serious and giving up on their family and kids and start a new one

Thats shameful and that type of behaviour should be Called out even name and shame those individuals

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:
@Mercury wallahi I love you!

You are just the best.

Macalin M

Out here

You know what’s even more shameful, hearing ajnabis asking why somali men don’t work and don’t care for their children even though whenever I order a Uber at night half the times it’s always a Somali Adeer and whenever I ask why they are working at night they tell me it’s for the children.
You guys stereotype these adeers as if they don’t work but Wallahi I know man whose fathers risked everything just so that their wife would be able to raise a child in the West while they are still living in Somalia.

I’m seeing ajnabis yap about this but when you see a bus driver in London 40% of the time there somali (which is good for me when I haven’t got a bus pass:ftw9nwa:). Why’s that, shouldn’t they be in the coffee shop?

Damn I didnt even want to get involved in these threads but you guys need to stop making fun of our adeers Wallahi. Just because your Aabe is a deadbeat doesn’t mean they all are

World

VIP
@World is wondering why the girl is embarrassing us and telling her pakistani friend when its the Somali fathers who are out here doing it

I mean

:mindblown:
Why are you on Somalispot?

Go and get a facial mask or get a pedicure. There are some leftover dishes you can wash after that.

There is no difference if Somali women slander Somali men on a public ajnabi platform or if a non-Somali does it. You are degrading and making fun of your people for ajnabi to laugh at.

She herself questioned this hypocrisy and was inspired by Somali women:

View attachment 47620

She even posted numerous pictures of Somali women insulting Somali men to prove her point, how shameful!

View attachment 47621

No other ethnicity has this lack of shame, or dignity like Somali women.

Okay okay some xalimos were taking it too far with the Somali boys jokes, it wasn't even funny anyway.

But Somali women lack shame and dignity :drakewtf:

Nah that ain't it fam.

Apples and oranges. So an issue that affects most migrant communities somehow justifies embarrassing us online and dissing our physical features just for outsiders to laugh at us - and in this case - even join in. :camby:

Macalin M

Out here
Apples and oranges. So an issue that affects most migrant communities somehow justifies embarrassing us and dissing our physical features just for outsiders to laugh at us - and in this case - even join in. :camby:
Let them coon for the ajnabis, SSpot makes me glad I wasn’t raised around these Somalis man

Mercury

VIP
You know what’s even more shameful, hearing ajnabis asking why somali men don’t work and don’t care for their children even though whenever I order a Uber at night half the times it’s always a Somali Adeer and whenever I ask why they are working at night they tell me it’s for the children.
You guys stereotype these adeers as if they don’t work but Wallahi I know man whose fathers risked everything just so that their wife would be able to raise a child in the West while they are still living in Somalia.

I’m seeing ajnabis yap about this but when you see a bus driver in London 40% of the time there somali (which is good for me when I haven’t got a bus pass:ftw9nwa:). Why’s that, shouldn’t they be in the coffee shop?

Damn I didnt even want to get involved in these threads but you guys need to stop making fun of our adeers Wallahi. Just because your Aabe is a deadbeat doesn’t mean they all are
Thats a good thing if they work But I have been in alot of european countries and I have friends who confirm this and its the same stuff wherever I been you Will see a group of odays sitting in coffee shops for many hours same group the entire week

Macalin M

Out here
Thats a good thing if they work But I have been in alot of european countries and I have friends who confirm this and its the same stuff wherever I been you Will see a group of odays sitting in coffee shops for many hours same group the entire week
Old men who are at an age were they can be efficient in the work place are not the same as middle aged men. Fix up man your making your point weaker and weaker. Of course odays are going to be in a coffee shop, they can’t possivly work. But ask yourself who owns and works in these coffee shops. The answer is pretty clear so I need not say it.

This is actually good for us. More exposure. If Siberian honeys know us, we made it, albeit not in a positive way thanks to the cancerous tumor aka the xalimo, but stilll some exposure. Invade her dms.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Screenshot_20180614-200059.jpg
is this girl serious? :williamswtf::westbrookwtf:

Mercury

VIP
Old men who are at an age were they can be efficient in the work place are not the same as middle aged men. Fix up man your making your point weaker and weaker. Of course odays are going to be in a coffee shop, they can’t possivly work. But ask yourself who owns and works in these coffee shops. The answer is pretty clear so I need not say it.
When your mid 40s youre not too old to work

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Wallahi the L is strong

When someone who lives in the Siberian jungle, who has to walk 3 hours through the snow to buy some milk knows Somali men are a joke

:banderas:

What a day this is...

Blacks girls are not interested in Somali men
Arabs are not interested in Somali men
Habeshas are not interested in Somali men
And now white girls aren’t interested

Your options are very limited and in light of this news my meher just went up to 95k

:damn:

:diddyass:Walee your crusade against those useless Faaraxs got my jolly down below all fired up, so how do you say if I'm to offer to you young lady a Meher of 100K so long I can sing the "God save the Queen" while I ram your virgin like bum-bum throughout the night, so do you accept this rare offer my fair lady??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.