Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

how much for say a typical 2 or 3 bed apartments?

can a somali buy it with european passport or somali passport?

is the area good?

can i get a habashi maid /servant ?

is there amenities like internet, water, sewage system in place?

if you got links send me website links, i am very interested in sudan
I have no idea this just came out on whatsapp, but in the coming future there will be a real estate boom in Khartoum and many experts predicted it. A lot of MNCs are pouring into the country.

Foreigners can easily buy or rent luxury condos, and the area around the Nile is verrrrry beautiful. Everyone just goes there and drinks tea. Habashi maids are very easy to get and cheap. And yup they come with all amenities they are services!

Come after 1 or 2 years it will be 10000x better than Kenya wallahi.
Sudan can never beat kenya 4 real.
That place is as hot as a furnace.

My friend just got married to a sudaneese and brought her to Nairobi.
I will try one visit Khartoum I hope you will serve me with Karkadey,Gurusa and muluqya. :ohhhdamn:

@Asaana

sicne sanctions are going away now, and sudan is more stabel (hint, Sudan has 2 times the GDP of shythole Ethiopia despite ethiopia having 3 times the humans, heck even kenya has much bigger economy, i am an economist as you can tell )

will more tourist come to the area? sudan us a safe country relatively speaking very well educated doctors/over al people, they just needed the sanctions good, good for you trump

i want to invest in rentals in a up coming tourist area
Exactly even with sanctions Sudan increased food production rapidly. More tourists will definitely come and Sudan is very safe, they plan out cities so the slums are far away from the nice areas.

Sudan can never beat kenya 4 real.
That place is as hot as a furnace.

My friend just got married to a sudaneese and brought her to Nairobi.
I will try one visit Khartoum I hope you will serve me with Karkadey,Gurusa and muluqya. :ohhhdamn:
Lol Khartoum isn't hot when you get used to it, definitely not an oven like the gulf! And visit anytime brother. Btw the red sea hills aren't hot and the British built resorts there back in the day, they will definitely return as tourists come in, the hills are just 30 minutes from the red sea too.

Exactly even with sanctions Sudan increased food production rapidly. More tourists will definitely come and Sudan is very safe, they plan out cities so the slums are far away from the nice areas.

Lol Khartoum isn't hot when you get used to it, definitely not an oven like the gulf! And visit anytime brother. Btw the red sea hills aren't hot and the British built resorts there back in the day, they will definitely return as tourists come in, the hills are just 30 minutes from the red sea too.
What part of Sudan are you from? Port Sudan?

What part of Sudan are you from? Port Sudan?
No I don't wanna be specific but google "Northern (or Shamaliyah) State Sudan".

Everyone lives in Port Sudan btw, 3 of my relatives did before it's a diverse big city like Khartoum but with less rich people and it's cleaner.

No I don't wanna be specific but google "Northern (or Shamaliyah) State Sudan".

Everyone lives in Port Sudan btw, 3 of my relatives did before it's a diverse big city like Khartoum but with less rich people and it's cleaner.
Why do Sudaneese men live Xabashi women?

Why do Sudaneese men live Xabashi women?
It depends

Eritrean habasha: Are beautiful
Ethiopian habasha: Some are beautiful but some are ugly prostitutes. In general marrying a non-cushtic or non-arab woman in Sudan is seen as shameful, like marrying a pagan.

It depends

Eritrean habasha: Are beautiful
Ethiopian habasha: Some are beautiful but some are ugly prostitutes. In general marrying a non-cushtic or non-arab woman in Sudan is seen as shameful, like marrying a pagan.
I dont want to be rude.But majority of sudanese complection is mostly a hybrid of Arab and Nilotes.The only pure Arabs are Rashaid and the only pure cushitic are Tigre.

I dont want to be rude.But majority of sudanese complection is mostly a hybrid of Arab and Nilotes.The only pure Arabs are Rashaid and the only pure cushitic are Tigre.
In Sudan people are the mixture of Cushtic + Arab but Nilotic are also seen as beautiful in Sudan but too dark, so mixed Nilotic + Arab is seen as a good thing too.

Last edited:
You're not rude lol it's true. In Sudan people like the mixture of Cushtic + Arab (which is many Beja) so it's not an issue.

ETA: Nilotic are also seen as beautiful in Sudan but too dark, so mixed Nilotic +Arab is seen as a good thing.

Nah,

There are 4 types of Sudan

1) Old Sudani before it broke up, south sudan before it left sudan: straight up bantus/nilotes, dinka, tall, super dark, kneegrow

2) Admixture: these are mixed with what seems like the super dark ones who were given islam - some of them are a mixture of arab and those south black Sudanese, or they looked to me like that - these are muslims, more prominent black features, but different from the asli/original Nubians and the full black ones, they are basically black made muslims or who mixed with arabs and original nubians

3) arabs, or still very strong arab looking or at least 75% arab lack with a little distant mix of blood

4) the asli or original sudani, the people who ruled ancient egypt, the creators of Meroe, kush - they are the original sudani that blacks boast about- called Nubians, - they usually look very somali, like their somali cousins, usually tall, soft hair, finer features, thinner lips, nose etc

the ones who all look like the Nubians are to me just their cushtic cousins like beja and others from eriteria/sudan,

sometimes you will get a dark skinned Nubian and with little hard hair, but this is the same with ahmaara/habasha, you will get ones with little more kneegrow features, this is due to centuries of shagging with neighbours,

sure most average arab sudan is really a mixture of nubian and darker more bantu groups, but the average sudani looks somali and seem to be arabs mixed with nubian and more related groups like beja and of course more black featured groups

i could be wrong but that is my observation , correct me if i am mistaken,

Nah,

There are 4 types of Sudan

1) Old Sudani before it broke up, south sudan before it left sudan: straight up bantus/nilotes, dinka, tall, super dark, kneegrow

2) Admixture: these are mixed with what seems like the super dark ones who were given islam - some of them are a mixture of arab and those south black Sudanese, or they looked to me like that - these are muslims, more prominent black features, but different from the asli/original Nubians and the full black ones, they are basically black made muslims or who mixed with arabs and original nubians

3) arabs, or still very strong arab looking or at least 75% arab lack with a little distant mix of blood

4) the asli or original sudani, the people who ruled ancient egypt, the creators of Meroe, kush - they are the original sudani that blacks boast about- called Nubians, - they usually look very somali, like their somali cousins, usually tall, soft hair, finer features, thinner lips, nose etc

the ones who all look like the Nubians are to me just their cushtic cousins like beja and others from eriteria/sudan,

sometimes you will get a dark skinned Nubian and with little hard hair, but this is the same with ahmaara/habasha, you will get ones with little more kneegrow features, this is due to centuries of shagging with neighbours,

sure most average arab sudan is really a mixture of nubian and darker more bantu groups, but the average sudani looks somali and seem to be arabs mixed with nubian and more related groups like beja and of course more black featured groups

i could be wrong but that is my observation , correct me if i am mistaken,
Yeah I fixed my post up but tbh i'm not 100% right now so it's hard to focus. I agree with you though.

You're right about the Asli, we are predominately in Shamaliyah state and are a mixture of Nubian royalty and claim Turkish nobles but a lot of it is just Syrian gypsies that sold their daughters to wealthy Nubian men for a high mahar. Then you have the poor Nubians living in the slums that marry negro south/western tribes.

nothing will happen ppl dont keep ur hopes up, Ethiopia is protected by unforseen foreign forces, the only kryptonite of our sick lion neighbours is the somali leopards uniting as a single party regardless of clan, then theyll spread that booty for us as the geeljire will show no mercy

I love how clueless you are and naïve,

i also wonder how much you get paid to prostitute yourself online for the PP and Abiy?

i hope they pay you well enough to disrespect your pride and self worth - i could never live in fantasy as long as you have, but hey, what ever floats your boat

Who is clueless? Someone asking for evidence or someone who believes every propaganda posted on twitter without checking the validity of the data? Any data that has no backing evidence is for me not so much useful. Anybody can produce nonsense these days.

@xabashi Investors are back in Khartoum they need new maids for the luxury apartments

image1608170872-009152-jpg.863836

You have that as a future plan in pictures, I have it in reality.
:francis:

addis-ababa-1024x678.jpg

addis-ababa-1024x678.jpg
That is the legacy of Agames. :lolbron:
By the way how come Al amoudi is on the most wanted list in Ethiopia.

The guy has had bad luck he was jailed bu MBS few years ago and they extorted money from him.
Now Abye is in his case.

Sudanese are one of my favorite people. Very friendly and good people! May God bless the people of Sudan and Ethiopia!

That is the legacy of Agames. :lolbron:
By the way how come Al amoudi is on the most wanted list in Ethiopia.

The guy has had bad luck he was jailed bu MBS few years ago and they extorted money from him.
Now Abye is in his case.

Al Amoudi is not wanted in Ethiopia. His companies are still doing well and just today his Midroc group signed an Ad contract with ETV. I don't know where you got the info that he is wanted in Ethiopia.

addis-ababa-1024x678.jpg
Ew please don't compare Addis, an overgrown village of concrete shacks to a planned city like Khartoum. "Middle class" Ethiopian housing is similar to the slums south of Khartoum. This project is an American & Sudanese investment not tacky Chinese and Ethiopian public sector collaboration.

Despite 30 years of economic isolation Khartoum has more beauty than tacky Addis.
74QqWYe.jpg

Trending