DEVELOPING NEWS Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

I really don’t think this will escalate to a full scale war considering all parameters. Yes Egypt may wants it but that is only one of the many parameters and most importantly the long term consequence for a fragile Sudan. The people and the government of Sudan don’t go to war so lightly.
You're right my brother, now let's make peace. Citibank and Boeing are building new HQs in Khartoum and they need janitors. Send me your uncles CV, make sure he doesn't include looting and murder in the skills section.

al-sisi can boast but he is well trained in sandhurst and knows his main goal is to stay in power, not leave a legacy , he will bark but he will not do shyt - if he had the balls, he would have told UAE not to give abiy drones that will weaken TPLF,
Egyptian leaders leave a legacy by building new cities

Sadat city built by Anwar Sadat, kinda ghetto since it was made in the late 1970s:
SadatCityMontage.jpg

And Sisi is building the new capital:
1607020617078-png.809875

Britain saved Ethiopia several times from total collapse.

So you accept what Britain gave you but not what Britain gave others?

The Ogaden region and reserve area was handed to Ethiopia in 1954 by the British without our consent.Each time we fought you for our land the western powers came to your aid and suppressed us.

As for the water resources the west is siding with Egypt for a reason.

I dont know what the world powers have decided for the horn of Africa but with the Chinese scramble for Africa any country that aligns themselves with China will face the consequences and be like South Sudan or Libya.

When Menelik was being given land and weaponsby the west it wasnt for free nor did he have advanced army or technology there were deals made and not to be broken.

What are you talking about? Colonial treaty means those that were colonies will abide by the treaties made by the colonial masters on their behalf. Britain was not a colonial master of Ethiopia. What Britain and Egypt signed has no binding to Ethiopia. That is just pure legal fact. All the nonsense you blabbered had no relevance to the issue at hand.

Your really naïve if you believe Abiy did not use drones from UAE based in Eretria, let me guess, you will deny Eretria is in the fight too?

giphy.gif

So I should believe it just because TPLF said so? Give me a break! Even before I knew Ethiopia had drones, I predicted the war will concluded in 2-3 weeks time because I know the capability of both the federal Army and the TPLF Liyu police force. The problem with all you guys is that you believed the TPLF propaganda that it has 250k fighting force blah blah nonsense. Tigray had only liyu police just like the other regions with only few deserted generals from the army and newly looted weaponry. They tried to create an army out of the Liyu police which had no war experience and appropriate training. Now TPLF is destroyed in 3 weeks as most who knew predicted, you guys can't coup with your grand delusion and had to explain how the fake biggest TPLF army was crushed so fast.

Why only UAE? Add Iran, Israel, Germany, Mongolia and Belarus if that makes you happy. Obviously you don't need evidence as long as it fits your grand delusion.

I say it again, there is no evidence for the participation of UAE in this war. Who ever claims otherwise should bring forth its evidence or shut up.

The case of Eritrean troops involvement is limited to the areas where the international court has awarded Eritrea. I believe currently Badme is under Eritrean control. The northern command that was patrolling the area was attacked by the TPLF so it is understandable that the army now let Eritrea occupy the land. This was a Tigrean vs Eritrea border war and the Ethiopian army was there protecting Tigray but now after TPLF attacked the army, it is understandable that the Army has no intentions of occupying Eritrean lands. The Ethiopian parliament already accepted the ruling of the international court that awarded Badme to Eritrea and only TPLF was blocking. Now the case of Badme is closed thanks to TPLF madness and both countries can move on closing the chapter of border dispute. TPLF made it easy for Ethiopia to implement the border ruling.

Last edited:
We need to demand sanctions on Ethiopia until they allow elections in every state... With every region choosing their own representatives.

@xabashi If any of your sesame labor peasant family need jobs after losing Tigray please dm me. My friend is opening a beach resort on the Nile and needs beautiful light skin Amhara women as waitresses since greedy Sudanese women demand at least $200 a month but Amhara work for just $70... please don't sneak in any baria monkeys.

We need to demand sanctions on Ethiopia until they allow elections in every state... With every region choosing their own representatives.

@xabashi If any of your sesame labor peasant family need jobs after losing Tigray please dm me. My friend is opening a beach resort on the Nile and needs beautiful light skin Amhara women as waitresses since greedy Sudanese women demand at least $200 a month but Amhara work for just $70... please don't sneak in any baria monkeys.

are you Sudanese or a buun claiming one, we sadly have lots of buuns lately claiming every race on earth with tons of fake accounts

been to sudan twice, nice people,

Ouch

Xabashi works for secret service.

So I should believe it just because TPLF said so? Give me a break! Even before I knew Ethiopia had drones, I predicted the war will concluded in 2-3 weeks time because I know the capability of both the federal Army and the TPLF Liyu police force. The problem with all you guys is that you believed the TPLF propaganda that it has 250k fighting force blah blah nonsense. Tigray had only liyu police just like the other regions with only few deserted generals from the army and newly looted weaponry. They tried to create an army out of the Liyu police which had no war experience and appropriate training. Now TPLF is destroyed in 3 weeks as most who knew predicted, you guys can't coup with your grand delusion and had to explain how the fake biggest TPLF army was crushed so fast.

Why only UAE? Add Iran, Israel, Germany, Mongolia and Belarus if that makes you happy. Obviously you don't need evidence as long as it fits your grand delusion.

I say it again, there is no evidence for the participation of UAE in this war. Who ever claims otherwise should bring forth its evidence or shut up.

The case of Eritrean troops involvement is limited to the areas where the international court has awarded Eritrea. I believe currently Badme is under Eritrean control. The northern command that was patrolling the area was attacked by the TPLF so it is understandable that the army now let Eritrea occupy the land. This was a Tigrean vs Eritrea border war and the Ethiopian army was there protecting Tigray but now after TPLF attacked the army, it is understandable that the Army has no intentions of occupying Eritrean lands. The Ethiopian parliament already accepted the ruling of the international court that awarded Badme to Eritrea and only TPLF was blocking. Now the case of Badme is closed thanks to TPLF madness and both countries can move on closing the chapter of border dispute. TPLF made it easy for Ethiopia to implement the border ruling.

I love how clueless you are and naïve,

i also wonder how much you get paid to prostitute yourself online for the PP and Abiy?

i hope they pay you well enough to disrespect your pride and self worth - i could never live in fantasy as long as you have, but hey, what ever floats your boat

are you Sudanese or a buun claiming one, we sadly have lots of buuns lately claiming every race on earth with tons of fake accounts

been to sudan twice, nice people,
Where in Sudan and when? (sorry I have to ask since Sudan in 2008 was nothing like 2018)

Woooow Omdurman is so classically Sudanese. I miss souq Omdurman...

Kassala is very beautiful especially during rainy season :kendrickcry: Everyone has a beautiful Eritrean maid and gateman.
There is somali population in omdrouman they were left by the British back in the days.

They are called Somali shunu tell me about them.Are they a large community.

Assana are you from Kurdufan?

Where in Sudan and when? (sorry I have to ask since Sudan in 2008 was nothing like 2018)

i was a late teen about 13 years ago, khaartuum, very nice people, the girls kept staring at me, no surprise there since I am a handsome typical Ogaden Greek statue dipped in honey , say masha Allah unless your langab

1608314530084.png

There is somali population in omdrouman they were left by the British back in the days.

They are called Somali shunu tell me about them.Are they a large community.

Assana are you from Kurdufan?
Wow I didn't know, but I had Somali friends in high school in Khartoum, now i'm in America for college.

Not from Kurdufan but I wanna visit El Obeid, do you know someone from there? I'm from Northern state btw.

@xabashi Investors are back in Khartoum they need new maids for the luxury apartments

image1608170872-009152-jpg.863836

how much for say a typical 2 or 3 bed apartments?

can a somali buy it with european passport or somali passport?

is the area good?

can i get a habashi maid /servant ?

is there amenities like internet, water, sewage system in place?

if you got links send me website links, i am very interested in sudan

Wow I didn't know, but I had Somali friends in high school in Khartoum, now i'm in America for college.

Not from Kurdufan but I wanna visit El Obeid, do you know someone from there? I'm from Northern state btw.
I dont mean refugees I mean 3 generation somali sudaneese by know they are typical sudaneese.

Anyway I have never been to Sudan. :lolbron:

@Asaana

since sanctions are going away now, and sudan is more stable (hint, Sudan has 2 times the GDP of shythole Ethiopia despite ethiopia having 3 times the humans, heck even kenya has much bigger economy, i am an economist as you can tell )

will more tourist come to the area? sudan us a safe country relatively speaking very well educated doctors/over al people, they just needed the sanctions good, good for you trump

i want to invest in rentals in a up coming tourist area