Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

Nah, Abiy is here to stay at least the next two terms (10 years) by hook or by crook. You need to get used to the new sheriff in town!

Enjoy today's Mekele University graduation ceremony and the new interim administrator of Tigray speaking to the students :ftw9nwa:

I have always found the average tigra in ethiopia too look more bantu, less Cushitic/ horn Semitic, more black looking, less finer features, basically the ugliest of the Cushitic's/ Horner's,

Read, I answered your question. The farmers don’t know where the colonial borders lay. I blame both governments. They both should secure the borders with their armies but in the past they tolerated the farmers. The sudanese militarily should have not just entered the area but should have coordinated that with the Ethiopian government otherwise it was clear it will clash with the militias.
The past gov of Sudan was extremely corrupt, they didn’t care about the country so of course they would do nothing about amhara peasants farming on Sudanese land. Sudanese military can’t coordinate with the Ethiopian military, wanna know why? Because they work with the Amhara bandits. So the Sudanese did the smart and peaceful thing by reclaiming the land while your uncles were busy terrorizing Tigray.

I have always found the average tigra in ethiopia too look more bantu, less Cushitic/ horn Semitic, more black looking, less finer features, basically the ugliest of the Cushitic's/ Horner's,
if they look like what you described then they have slave ancestry, the noble ones look good.

if they look like what you described then they have slave ancestry, the noble ones look good.

ahmaar used to bring bantus from the south and forced tigra to marry them, they changed their blood line since the ahmaar robbed tigra power in the 1880s

ahmaar tunred tigra into slave looking bantus

ahmaar also married and asimiliated a lot of bantus, the ahmaar are less homogenous, you will see a ahmaar hot chick who looks like a brazilian, to one that looks arab, to one that looks like western africa , ahamar do not have a consistency

also pagan/non muslim oromo are ugly, the pretty oromos are the ones that border the Absame

tigra by far though are the ugliest looking of the Horn of african Cushto-Semitics

the real ahmaars females are on average taller, lighter, much better looking like somalis, but tigra are short, dark, ugly with flat big features, and very hard kinky hair on average, its the tigra mixed with eriterians/ canfaar, ahmaar, oromo, saho, jabarti etc who are better looking,

anyways all ethiopian girls love somalis, specially Ogaden/Absame, when i go to adis, the habashi/oromo girls throw themselves at me, they rarely see tall guys, sadly all their men are on average short where the females are taller or same height, so they love a handsome caghdeer, and looking like a somali james bond Greek statue dipped in honey certainly helps, in the plane, streets, airport , everywhere i went, i would get so much attention, say masha Allah

its only because we look down on them as an inferior race, but the average ahmaar/oromo really love somalis,

1608254685952.png

I’m not simply talk, I’ve been posting videos of the liberated towns and cities including Mekele. Now show me any video that shows any place in Tgray that TPLF still operates. TPLF is reduced to cheap talk and fake news but can’t produce one video of any town in Tgray that it controls or operates. Even worse none of its leaders is able even to contact western journalists just to show a sign TPLF is alive. The war is over and TPLF as an organized fighting force doesn’t exist anymore. If someone claims otherwise they should bring their evidence, empty talk is cheap.

Last edited:
I’m not simply talk, I’ve been posting videos of the liberated towns and cities including Mekele. Now show me any video that shows any place in Tgray that TPLF still operates. TPLF is reduced to cheap talk and fake news but can’t produce one video of any town in Tgray that it controls or operates. Even worse none of its leaders is able even to contact western journalists just to show a sign TPLF is alive. The war is over and TPLF as an organized fighting force doesn’t exist anymore. If someone claims otherwise they should bring their evidence empty talk is cheap.
I am just curious are you somali or mix or guarage that grew up in Jigjiga?

Because from my observation you are shooting blanks in subjects regarding to amhara border confluct with Sudan.I was expecting you as an Amhara to claim it was your land the british took from you during the time of Yohanes.

You don’t read clearly. I said the army with the Amhara liyu. That the Amhara liyu participated in the war especially at the initial stage is not even up for debate. Both the government and the TPLF confirmed it.

OK, fair enough, we will take your word for it now,

I guess time will show if you ahmaar and your puppet abiy really won, actually he is a ahmaar himself,

lets see if your still fighting this war in 2021 insha Allah,

this is excellent:

1) we have had a fantastic opportunity to observe you in your fighting MO, your tactics, strategic, logistics issues, coordination, fire power -or UAE/Eriteria supplied fire power through drones etc

2) your war is not over but shows the over confidence and premature-ness of ahmaar and abiy, thus we are watching their mind at work, how they think, their cockiness

3) both Azerbaijan and ethiopia who had UAE supplied drones and several billion dollars have showing the side with air power still has a massive advantage in fixed locations/armies -i think this is why tplf has gone into the mountains and have adapted their fighting doctrine to counter the massive population, drones, eriterian and supplies of fuel and material the ethipians have,

i can read a million books about strategy, but i am watching my greatest horn of africa enemies killing each other and giving us virtual daily update on wider tactics/operations, strategy etc

Rommel Quote

Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success

i wonder how Tplf will equalize this weakness? i knew their main issues is fuel/supplies running out with in weeks, but please, keep on providing us that vital real world theater of war experience,

please carry on killing each other like dogs

giphy.gif

I’m not simply talk, I’ve been posting videos of the liberated towns and cities including Mekele. Now show me any video that shows any place in Tgray that TPLF still operates. TPLF is reduced to cheap talk and fake news but can’t produce one video of any town in Tgray that it controls or operates. Even worse none of its leaders is able even to contact western journalists just to show a sign TPLF is alive. The war is over and TPLF as an organized fighting force doesn’t exist anymore. If someone claims otherwise they should bring their evidence empty, talk is cheap.

This seems like Afghanistan 1979

Note to self: when fighting ahmaar, they boast prematurely, encourage it, use ruse and stratagem and hit them hard when their lull is down, the ahmaar is as boastful as their somali Cushto-Semitic cousins.

are you sure your NOT somali @xabashi ? you sure talk like a geeljire who boasts, ahmaar are not known to be boasters publicly, they are very very cautious people by nature compared to their flamboyant boastful cousins who cook their meat

I am just curious are you somali or mix or guarage that grew up in Jigjiga?

Because from my observation you are shooting blanks in subjects regarding to amhara border confluct with Sudan.I was expecting you as an Amhara to claim it was your land the british took from you during the time of Yohanes.

I respect colonial borders with all our neighbors according to the AU charter otherwise we are left with the rule of the jungle and border conflict would never end. We africans have way much pressing issues than fighting over borders. We should focus our full energy on development not on fighting.

I respect colonial borders with all our neighbors according to the AU charter otherwise we are left with the rule of the jungle and border conflict would never end. We africans have way much pressing issues than fighting over borders. We should focus our full energy on development not on fighting.

So your ok with abiy De Jure and de facto handing over Falalqa to Sudan since its theirs de Jure?

So your ok with abiy De Jure and de facto handing over Falalqa to Sudan since its theirs de Jure?

It looks to me the land is inside Sudan and both governments should work with the Ethiopian farmers and militias to hand over the land peacefully and permanently. The same goes to Badme which the international court award to Eritrea. We Ethiopians and our government must respect international laws and borders, period!

Moderators, I think we should discuss the Ethio-Sudan border skirmish in another thread. This is a thread dedicated only for the death ✓ and funeral ceremony of the TPLF :ftw9nwa:

tenor.gif

The Ethio-Sudan border skirmish which is a decades long and is mostly fought out by local militias is a well known minor skirmish and not a breaking news. Both governments know that and both are mature enough not to escalate the situation into a full scale war, in case some of you here are fantasizing.

Sure, but don't you think this could lead to a real war, considering the tensions between Egypt and Sudan have with Ethiopia over the GERD dam? I mean, the conditions are perfect to start something now. Decades ago it wasn't, because Egypt and Sudan didn't fel threatened by Ethiopia. They surly do now because of the GERD dam.

So what about colonial treaties? Because if you leave colonial borders intact so should colonial treaties like use of water resources etc.

Sure, but don't you think this could lead to a real war, considering the tensions between Egypt and Sudan have with Ethiopia over the GERD dam? I mean, the conditions are perfect to start something now. Decades ago it wasn't, because Egypt and Sudan didn't fel threatened by Ethiopia. They surly do now because of the GERD dam.

I really don’t think this will escalate to a full scale war considering all parameters. Yes Egypt may wants it but that is only one of the many parameters and most importantly the long term consequence for a fragile Sudan. The people and the government of Sudan don’t go to war so lightly.

So what about colonial treaties? Because if you leave colonial borders intact so should colonial treaties like use of water etc.

Yes but only those we signed. What others signed about our water is none of our business. The colonial borders were all signed by Emperor Menilik with Britain, Italy etc. and so we must abide by it. What britain promised to give to Egypt should britain give them that’s none of our business.

I really don’t think this will escalate to a full scale war considering all parameters. Yes Egypt may wants it but that is only one of the many parameters and most importantly the long term consequence for a fragile Sudan. The people and the government of Sudan don’t go to war so lightly.

Arabs are pussies, they cannot fight wars nor wage wars with effect, they are not hardy like somalis and Horn of Africans, even when they have more money and weapons,

remember arab armies are not designed to protect the nation but to keep dictators in power, just like Ethiopia, other african states, weak with eternal forces, but only strong against protestors with rocks

besides, the sudani leader is new, not established, sudan is weak, Egypt is much much weaker than many assume, wars are not cheap in blood or treasure, abiy will apologise and over compensation

sudan might carry on arming groups like banishanguli and others and conduct low level raids using rebels,

in addition, Ethiopia is extremely weak and poor at the moment with massive structural issues all around, TPLF only changed their strategy from direct to gorilla due to UAE drone donations to abiy and eriteria and canfaar and Sudan side all locking in TPLF like Emily being gang banged

no one wants war, all said nations will avoid all they can and carry on with low level stratagems as they continue to fakely smile at each other, no one has the resources to wage war

al-sisi can boast but he is well trained in sandhurst and knows his main goal is to stay in power, not leave a legacy , he will bark but he will not do shyt - if he had the balls, he would have told UAE not to give abiy drones that will weaken TPLF,

the question is why is little short midget arab UAE that punch's well above its weight interested in ethiopia? because they do not want a stable east Africa or middle east

UAE defeated TPLF , not ethiopia

Arabs are pussies, they cannot fight wars nor wage wars with effect, they are not hardy like somalis and Horn of Africans, even when they have more money and weapons,

remember arab armies are not designed to protect the nation but to keep dictators in power, just like Ethiopia, other african states, weak with eternal forces, but only strong against protestors with rocks

besides, the sudani leader is new, not established, sudan is weak, Egypt is much much weaker than many assume, wars are not cheap in blood or treasure, abiy will apologise and over compensation

sudan might carry on arming groups like banishanguli and others and conduct low level raids using rebels,

in addition, Ethiopia is extremely weak and poor at the moment with massive structural issues all around, TPLF only changed their strategy from direct to gorilla due to UAE drone donations to abiy and eriteria and canfaar and Sudan side all locking in TPLF like Emily being gang banged

no one wants war, all said nations will avoid all they can and carry on with low level stratagems as they continue to fakely smile at each other, no one has the resources to wage war

al-sisi can boast but he is well trained in sandhurst and knows his main goal is to stay in power, not leave a legacy , he will bark but he will not do shyt - if he had the balls, he would have told UAE not to give abiy drones that will weaken TPLF,

the question is why is little short midget arab UAE that punch's well above its weight interested in ethiopia? because they do not want a stable east Africa or middle east

UAE defeated TPLF , not ethiopia

There is no single evidence for the involvement of UAE in the current war. You are consuming too much TPLF propaganda. TPLF is embarrassed for its lightning defeat it is trying to minimize its pain by bringing all sorts if foreign forces. Don’t be surprised when in the next weeks TPLF cadres claim India, Brazil and Germany are also involved. TPLF miscalculated and committed suicid by attacking the federal army. That’s all.

Yes but only those we signed. What others signed about our water is none of our business. The colonial borders were all signed by Emperor Menilik with Britain, Italy etc. and so we must abide by it. What britain promised to give to Egypt should britain give them that’s none of our business.
Britain saved Ethiopia several times from total collapse.

So you accept what Britain gave you but not what Britain gave others?

The Ogaden region and reserve area was handed to Ethiopia in 1954 by the British without our consent.Each time we fought you for our land the western powers came to your aid and suppressed us.

As for the water resources the west is siding with Egypt for a reason.

I dont know what the world powers have decided for the horn of Africa but with the Chinese scramble for Africa any country that aligns themselves with China will face the consequences and be like South Sudan or Libya.

When Menelik was being given land and weaponsby the west it wasnt for free nor did he have advanced army or technology there were deals made and not to be broken.

There is no single evidence for the involvement of UAE in the current war. You are consuming too much TPLF propaganda. TPLF is embarrassed for its lightning defeat it is trying to minimize its pain by bringing all sorts if foreign forces. Don’t be surprised when in the next weeks TPLF cadres claim India, Brazil and Germany are also involved. TPLF miscalculated and committed suicid by attacking the federal army. That’s all.

Your really naïve if you believe Abiy did not use drones from UAE based in Eretria, let me guess, you will deny Eretria is in the fight too?

giphy.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Nothing is going to happen for a reason.

Historically, Sudan have been in favor of the Christians in the Horns of Africa and don’t want to see them weakened.

They supported the Amharas in the 20th century against the Muslim Eritreans and Ethiopians and did the same with the Tigrayans (and the so-called Tigrinia) despite the Muslim opposition being pro-Arab (ELF, OLF, ALF, ONLF etc was full of pro-Arab factions) whereas TPLF-EPLF and the Monarch was anti-Arab.

Why? Because the Muslims in the two countries are very ethnic-centric and tribe then ethnic comes first and nationalism is the last, no matter the lies they say online, they’re not nationalistic so Sudan knows they would cause problems in Eastern and South Eastern Sudan because of the ethnicities that inhabite around those three regions so in other word, a conflict spillover would be inevitable if they ever seize power.

Unlike the Amharans and Tigrayans-Tigrinias who don’t pose threat to them because their interest is only in their Highland enclaves.

Last edited:

Latest posts