Ethiopia to take stake in Port of Djibouti, its trade gateway -state media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim why would you support a foreign country with 45% ajnabi some even gaalo afar over somaliland state of somalia?
Afar people are predominantly Muslim. Issa are noble people and we share great history. Even during the Ogaden war, the Djiboutian authorities forwarded military intelligence to Somalia's authorities. Djibouti also participated the peace process of Somalia. I choose Djibouti over the cuqdad ridden Somalidiids.

VIP
Djbouti is the birth place of irirism they wirk hard in keeping somalia divided thats why they have the international community set up base all over djbouti and brothels they rather choose gaalnimo over somalinimo

We divided you? What an imbecile. We started the civil war too?

Duliga ku dhalay yaa gaal ah. Fataal yoho waxba garaneeyn

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Afar people are predominantly Muslim. Issa are noble people and we share great history. Even during the Ogaden war, the Djiboutian authorities forwarded military intelligence to Somalia's authorities. Djibouti also participated the peace process of Somalia. I choose Djibouti over the cuqdad ridden Somalidiids.
The real somalidiid is ismail cumar geele he was spewing that somalidiid rehoteric way before somalilanders, i would argue the cuqdad somalilanders bare stems from the cuqdad spewed by ismail cumar geele
Likewise with hawiye their cuqdad comes from cumar geele who started irirsm

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We divided you? What an imbecile. We started the civil war too?

Duliga ku dhalay yaa gaal ah. Fataal yoho waxba garaneeyn
Irirsm was started in djbouti by ismail cumar geele he sought to keep somalia divided by pitting isaac and Hawiye against darood.

VIP
The real somalidiid is ismail cumar geele he was spewing that somalidiid rehoteric way before somalilanders, i would argue the cuqdad somalilanders bare stems from the cuqdad spewed by ismail cumar geele
Likewise with hawiye their cuqdad comes from cumar geele who started irirsm

95% of djiboutians hate this fatass

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This @Karim is still sneakdissing while i tag and insult him to his face openly kkk

Must suck to be a fuleey. :trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This @Karim is still sneakdissing while i tag and insult him to his face openly kkk

Must suck to be a fuleey. :trumpsmirk:
Rinse your mouth , your mouth is stinking. Seems like your bf has a bad odor down there. Naclatulah cala poofters :ohdamn:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Rinse your mouth , your mouth is stinking. Seems like your bf has a bad odor down there. Naclatulah cala poofters :ohdamn:

You are not normal kkk.:farmajoyaab:

Nigga actually took cyber insults and FKD serious to the point he actually started quoting hadeeth.:russ::mjlol:

Sneakdissing, emotional instability and passive aggressiveness all spells too much estrogen in the tank.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You are not normal kkk.:farmajoyaab:

Nigga actually took cyber insults and FKD serious to the point he actually started quoting hadeeth.:russ::mjlol:
Overusing SSPOT emojis won't hide the fact that you're GRADE A homo.

I've explained to you how a sub-clan of SM called Jibril Abokor was able to crush Issa many times in war and even forced them to pay tribute, not to mention many issa left SL because of Jibril Abokor.

Now you've shot yourself in the foot without thinking I don't know other Somalis history? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Here is facts on how Afar was destroying issa in Djibouti in war yet Issa were three times bigger but still needed multiple countries to intervened and saved them. Pathetic wallah! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

"Even though the FRUD/Afar front had achieved control of 75% of the republic within a few months, the Issa government managed to prevail LARGELY DUE TO EXTERNAL SUPPORT. It had received political and military support from the old colonial master, the French. In addition, weapons and marine fighting boats also arrived in the port of Djibouti from Iraq on the eve of the first Gulf War. Interviewed FRUD/Afar fighters asserted that the then newly established EPRDF government interfered in the Djiboutian Civil War by siding with the Issa government. The Eritrean Marine Force also supported the Issa. According to an interview with veteran Afar fighters/FRUD, EPLF's naval boats were actively blocking the coast bordering Djibouti in order to cut the supply route for the FRUD/Afar army."

[Borders & Borderlands as Resources in the Horn of Africa
edited by Dereje Feyissa, Markus V. Hoehne, Page 92]

''As the Issa Somalis intrusions into Afar territory increase, Ugugumo leaders pay due concern to this 'unberable repression'' of their people. Ugugumo, which means 'uprising' or 'revolution' in the Afar language, is an Afar armed resistance group established in 1981 to oppose the TPLF fighter's violent intrusions into Northern Afar lands. Though the TPLF attempted several times to negotiate with the leaders, some factions still remain in their base in the Danakil Depression and claim to be struggling for the Afar cause.

Some Ugugumo fighters had moved from their base in the Danakil Depression in the north to the southern tip of the Afar region in 2001, and they offered military training along with modern arms for Afar youths in the conflict area. After fierce fighting on March 23rd 2002, the new Afar trainees succeeded in defeating Issa fighters and established the district capital at Gala'lu. Consequently, senior officials in the Afar regional and local administrations accused of having clandestine linkage with the Ugugumo leaders, were automatically dismissed from their post.''

[Borders & Borderlands as Resources in the Horn of Africa, page 91

About the civil war, yes Issa minded their own business when Jibril Abokor conquered Gadabursi but Issa back stabbed us and tried to join Djibouti by force but you was eventually crushed by Jibril Abokor and they began kicking your clan out of Zeila. Plus, in the 90's you Issas had Gurgura and Gadabursi support against few sub-clan of Afran Qallo so quit lying.:drakelaugh:

There are certain Somali clans that would militarily destroy Issa in war and you know it.

Lastly, it's been confirmed by the U.N that Somaliland has the strongest and largest Somali composed army so Djibouti is nothing in comparison. :trumpsmirk:

Your use of sources is selective, why not post excerpts from your link that demonstrate how the Issa had already pushed deep into Afar territory?

ax0i9u.png

The Issa now reside in the Afar Zone and have crossed the Awash River. So much for your attempt to belittle them with your defective use of sources.

As for the Djiboutian Civil War, it is an open secret that the conflict pitted a united Afar force awash with weapons inherited from Afar units of the defunct Ethiopian Army against the Ciise in Djibouti only. Heck the Afar even got their women to fight and still lost. Again, if you are going to use a source, be thorough please.

c4952.png

Do you think the Ciise were not going to use their French contacts, beef up their army with military purchases from Iraq and take advantage of the enmity that existed between the Tigray of Eritrea/Ethiopia and their Afar rivals?

That conflict was a blessing in disguise because the Ciise are now armed to the teeth in preparation for any future disturbances. Do you really think your rusty technicals equipped with DSHK's, a few BM's and a handful of Soviet era tanks that can barely move a few KM's are a match for the relatively modern weaponry of the DAF? Pass whatever you are smoking cos that is some good shit.

Kulaha the UN said.....:gucciwhat:

No Habar Awal has been tested T positive. Rooble already confirmed he was a sheegato troll. Even Habar Jeclo is purely E1b1b which is totally false of them having T1a. Stop making shit up Warya!

"DNA analysis of all Habar Awal clan members inhabiting Djibouti found that all of the individuals belonged to the EV32 subclade of the Y-DNA E1b1b paternal Haplogroup."

Source: Iacovacci, Giuseppe; et al. (2017). "Forensic data and microvariant sequence characterization of 27 Y-STR loci analyzed in four Eastern African countries"
You have been debunked again with your lies! :camby:

Also, having T1a doesn't make you Dir automatically since its distributed across the world you moron and Garxajis has no history or culture with Dir so quit claiming them you filthy langaab!

giphy.gif

Lying about the content of a peer reviewed journal!

Playtime is over, I am out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.