Ethiopia to take stake in Port of Djibouti, its trade gateway -state media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Cheapest AND quickest, which is true. Last time I checked our taxes in Berbera were far less than Djibouti's.
So do you now admit to saying that the Berbera route is faster since you're saying it again?
:reallymaury:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
So do you now admit to saying that the Berbera route is faster since you're saying it again?
:reallymaury:
Where in Ethiopia are we talking to? Berbera is closer to Jigjiga and Djibouti is closer to Dire Dawa for example.

Cumar

VIP
Taxes in the free trade zone are 0

Of course, I meant transporting goods within SL itself. There is no manufacturers supply tax, import tax in SL. It is the reason Berbera has local supply business on lock. Once the Free Zone comes, there will be price parity with Djibouti.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what I mean by savage nigga, you were the only unclothed Somali clan before the French came in to civilize you. Your hellhole of a country is cash crop for Isaac, we make millions of off you and invest in Somaliland

Your people complain and cry about Isaac living the good life in Djibouti while the average ciise lives in slums crying about Khadra Haydh and IOG not doing enough for him.

View attachment 43659

You weren't saving anyone, it was the other way around when the Afar were about to run a train on your savage ass the SNM actually lend a hand to your ungrateful little country.

You almost got ran over by Eritrean girl scout until your pimping master stepped in to save you.

Carry away, nobody cares about the insults of ignoble Hyena. :eating:
I never imagined that I would live to see the day that a Somalilander would dare use a naked historical image against someone else.
:mjlol:
I am sure all of us here are well acquainted with your great grandmother's....figure so I won't get into that.

However, those women are clearly Afar who have been known to dress that way. I wouldn't expect someone as ignorant as you to be aware of the history and cultures of the horn though.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Farm

VIP
GSquCvh_d.jpg

VIP
I never imagined that I would live to see thday a Somalilander would dare use a naked historical image against someone else.
I am sure all of us here are well acquainted with your great grandmother's....figure so I won't get into that.

However, those women are clearly Afar who have been known to dress that way. I wouldn't expect someone as ignorant as you to be aware of the history and cultures of the horn though.

They didn't look somali to me too but these niggas will use any picture, accurate or not.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There are no statistics for somaliland death rate only somalia. Why are you djibouti a safe country for 50 years comparing yourself to Somalia and why are you refugees when you come from a peaceful country
The same reason Somaliland constantly compares themselves to the south.
:pachah1:
You know if Puntland is ever brought up it's a wrap for you.

Cumar

VIP
screenshot_20180201-1qbs0y.png

A credible excuse for this? Please. Do tell.
tenor.gif

@Jim Crow, See my reply to @Bohol in another thread.

Waa ruunta laakin I believe Djibouti ultimately only really benefited from Somalia being lawless post-1991 with no central Government. That is why all investments and bases went there.

That is why it has a big head start compared to Berbera, Bosaaso, Kismaayo etc.

Cumar

VIP

Somaliland and "the South" are officially still in the same country. Not a bad comparison at all.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Did he call Isaaq langaab and a fake confederation clan? :gucciwhat:

This is coming from a Dir? :drakelaugh:

Dir is not only much smaller than Isaaq but Dir claims all Somalis even us Isaaq and he's calling us a confederation? :pachah1:

Even midgan is considered Dir to them. :susp:
Nigga you just shot yourself in the foot. There's documented evidence of Madhiban being absorbed into Issaq!
f5yNDJ7.png

What will you tell us next? That Dir eat hyena meat?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
kkkk Aint this the truth. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

"Djibouti is the only country which makes Somalia look good":pachah1:

"It had never become a true nation" :mjhaps:

"it still relied so heavily on french capital that it was actually France who called the shots":mjlol:

View attachment 43729
And who calls the shots in Somaliland today?
When a delegation from Somaliland was invited to visit Egypt, Ethiopia reportedly lodged a harsh diplomatic complaint against the visit to its main Nile River rival and Hargeisa cancelled the visit (Somaliland Informer, 2017).
http://risingpowersproject.com/quarterly/ethiopia-berbera-port-shifting-balance-power-horn-africa/
They also got a free 19% stake in a port that they would have used anyway!
:damn:
Meanwhile, Djibouti owns at least 67% of their port and makes their own foreign policy decisions.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Lancer

השבח לאל
I never imagined that I would live to see the day that a Somalilander would dare use a naked historical image against someone else.

I'm sure you're not forgetting ayeeyo Amina Boqor . :gaasdrink:

Puntland is significantly poorer than somaliland. You’re using that one report where if you read the small print the person didn’t even visit or do any observations and relies on data from the government of Somalia. Somaliland has a much higher budget and gdp than puntland so is puntland empty or is it poor

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Horta, when there is talk of Djibouti why do some Habros wet their panties? Listen folks, if you believe a branch of SM of JA "defeated" Issa in 1990s, you need a bit of tutorial.

As @anonimo stated, Issa were facing existential threat from Afars from Djibouti and Ethiopia with armory from Derg regime, that is a fact. Additionally, Issa were facing the ever Oromo threat in Shinilie or Sitti Zone. Low priority was placed on Zeila, hence the kibir from few Qoti Awals in this joint. Besides, Isaac haven't faced the whole Issa clan. The Issa that live in Zeila are a sub-sub-sub clan of Issa called Reer Abdalla Mamassan.

That said, it is laughable to say Somaliland militia has a chance with today's modernized Djibouti Armed Forces. We are qualitatively superior in all categories. It will take us less than a day to pacify your assess and fly Djibouti's flag in Hargaysa. Any quick Google search would show the superiority of our armed forces.

Btw, I, too, can post naked Isaaq grannies here. Not only that, but also post a practice of drawing blood from an oxen for supper by confederation clan of Isaac.

Salut!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
screenshot_20180201-1qbs0y.png

A credible excuse for this? Please. Do tell.
tenor.gif

That has already been debunked. Somaliland is economically and militarily superior than Somalia, forget shithole desert pirateland. :camby:

Nigga you just shot yourself in the foot. There's documented evidence of Madhiban being absorbed into Issaq!
f5yNDJ7.png

What will you tell us next? That Dir eat hyena meat?

That has also been debunked again. The Midgaan were getting protection from Jibril Abokor and now they're back to normal. Go to Gabiley region and they are free, no one is touching them or claiming them.

While Madowteens assimilated Bantus. :susp:

9BeulkzcTOuEMh-w3taPOw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending