Ethiopia to take stake in Port of Djibouti, its trade gateway -state media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
An Afar concubine getting brave enough to call an Idoor langaab. :gucciwhat:

Walle Ninkii dhimanwaayaa tu walba uu arki:mjlol:

boi I will ether your entire dankili garac lineage in the clan section. If I got you feeling some type of way, go ahead and start the thread if you're man enough.:kodaksmiley:

Keep hiding behind other Somalis like a :lolbron:

Did he call Isaaq langaab and a fake confederation clan? :gucciwhat:

This is coming from a Dir? :drakelaugh:

Dir is not only much smaller than Isaaq but Dir claims all Somalis even us Isaaq and he's calling us a confederation? :pachah1:

Even midgan is considered Dir to them. :susp:

Dir is not only much smaller than Isaaq but Dir claims all Somalis even us Isaaq and he's calling us a confederation? :pachah1:

There is no point arguing with people that are pissed of that the richest men from their country are isaaq. We are the richest Somalis in Shanta somali and Kenya + Uganda

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I've seen it all. A fake clan confederation like isaaqs calling an original dir somali afar is truly hilarious.

#sendidoorsbacktoIraq2020

Learn the history of our region and get back to me.

Somalilands life expectancy is 52 years old compared to djiboutis 62. You filth are the lowest of the lowest. Where do u get the confidence? Yaab.

Lol you are still comparing Djibouti to Somaliland. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

62 year life expectancy? So much for recognition if that is all you achieved. Everyone knows the poorest slums in Somali lands are located in your open air brothel.

I'd be salty too if unrecognized countries were catching up and about to eat my lunch kkk.

Like I said, you are dealing with FKD vet here. I am more than with to go 40 pages exposing the afar garacs for what they truly are.

Keep ducking this work though :gunsmiley:

You don't even know your own history, Ciise are the fakest clan confederation, even your own Ugaas is not of halaal birth. Langaab foqol Langaab.

ozb3vhb_d-jpg.37550

VIP

Dir claims all somalis? You fucking bastards are the ones who claim ur arab daddies married dir women. You claim us not the other way around. And we're not smaller in number, some have just been oromized do to wars. U idiots arrived in the 13th century and took our culture. Dir are the only true somali qabil. FAX

There are no statistics for somaliland death rate only somalia. Why are you djibouti a safe country for 50 years comparing yourself to Somalia and why are you refugees when you come from a peaceful country

Same reason every africans want to escape? Are u fuckers this brain dead.

And here's the source

http://m.dw.com/en/25-years-on-somaliland-struggles-for-recognition/a-19488683

An
Lol you are still comparing Djibouti to Somaliland. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

62 year life expectancy? So much for recognition if that is all you achieved. Everyone knows the poorest slums in Somali lands are located in your open air brothel.

I'd be salty too if unrecognized countries were catching up and about to eat my lunch kkk.

Like I said, you are dealing with FKD vet here. I am more than with to go 40 pages exposing the afar garacs for what they truly are.

Keep ducking this work though :gunsmiley:

You don't even know your own history, Ciise are the fakest clan confederation, even your own Ugaas is not of halaal birth.

ozb3vhb_d-jpg.37550

You're a retard sxb. We acknowledge theres 3 out of the 6 subclans who are what we call " soo raac" and not real ciises. Everyone knows that. It's no secret but im not from a soo raac sub clan.

Cumar

VIP
Dir claims all somalis? You fucking bastards are the ones who claim ur arab daddies married dir women. You claim us not the other way around. And we're not smaller in number, some have just been oromized do to wars. U idiots arrived in the 13th century and took our culture. Dir are the only true somali qabil. FAX

Same reason every africans want to escape? Are u fuckers this brain dead.

And here's the source

http://m.dw.com/en/25-years-on-somaliland-struggles-for-recognition/a-19488683

An

You're a retard sxb. We acknowledge theres 3 out of the 6 subclans who are what we call " soo raac" and not real ciises. Everyone knows that. It's no secret but im not from a soo raac sub clan.

Nigga you just admitted half your clan isn't halaal and you are talking about other clans being fake confederations. f*ck outta here :camby:

Cumar

VIP
@Kingcobra as for the "Arab Daddy" comment, you lot also worship a grave of an Arab phantom "Ciise" buried in Maydh and come to Isaaq lands to make pilgramage to him. So much for "muh Dir".

:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

VIP
There is no point arguing with people that are pissed of that the richest men from their country are isaaq. We are the richest Somalis in Shanta somali and Kenya + Uganda

The poorest are also isaaqs. A few rich dudes dosent change much.

My family is all employed and doing well alhamdullilah. Thanks to nepotism but still.

Nigga you just admitted half your clan isn't halaal and you are talking about other clans being fake confederations. f*ck outta here :camby:

We don't claim them as family and everyone knows it unlike u Guys. Its basicly a political alliance. Unlike u we know our real kin. We've been around forever while u niggas just formed yesterday. You're true langaabs. Face it.

It's disgusting to see such animosity between fellow Somalis. You guys should be disgusted with yourselves.

The truth is everyone thinks they can take a pop at us. The guy is mad at the Berbera port deal because they will have to share Ethiopian traffic. There is no other animosity we are just replying to him

Cumar

VIP
The poorest are also isaaqs. A few rich dudes dosent change much.

My family is all employed and doing well alhamdullilah. Thanks to nepotism but still.

We don't claim them as family and everyone knows it unlike u Guys. Its basicly a political alliance. Unlike u we know our real kin. We've been around forever while u niggas just formed yesterday. You're true langaabs. Face it.

Your own fucking Ugaas is from one of the shegaad clans. He literally represents all Ciise including you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

How Langaab do you have to be to let that happen kkk.:mjlol:

VIP
The truth is everyone thinks they can take a pop at us. The guy is mad at the Berbera port deal because they will have to share Ethiopian traffic. There is no other animosity we are just replying to him

Go to previous pages and see who brought up qabil. Idoors show 0 accountability too smh

VIP
Your own fucking Ugaas is from one of the shegaad clans. He literally represents all Ciise including you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

How Langaab do you have to be to let that happen kkk.:mjlol:

You arrived in the 13th century and we assimilated you into my culture. You're the biggest cuck of em all.

You guys should use negative remarks only when it comes to politics. Making fun of each other's clans is not the way to have a proper dialogue. If someone makes fun of your clan you should not respond by making fun of his clan or you will lose the higher ground in the argument. The first person to bring up clans lost the argument because he can't refute anything and decided to deflect.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Go to previous pages and see who brought up qabil. Idoors show 0 accountability too smh

Do you know what "Idoor" means you Afar concubine " soo raac" confederation clan? :mjlol:

"The Somalis from the deep interior, principally those from the Ogaden also gained most of their resources from the Habar Awal merchants were they would be called "Idoor" meaning merchant or trader, a reference to the aristocratic nature of the Habar Awal traders at the time."

Source: D. J. Latham Brown (1956). "The Ethiopia-Somaliland Frontier Dispute". International and Comparative Law Quarterly. page. 5

Remember it was a sub-clan of Sa'ad Muuse known as Jibril Abokor that use to karbash you Issas on the coast of Awdal when we used to own Lughaya and we use to raid as far as Zeila and Djibouti where we use to steal your livestock and women. :russ:

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
You arrived in the 13th century and we assimilated you into my culture. You're the biggest cuck of em all.

Alx I don't have Afar blood drinker relations. No need to project your situation onto mine. I don't believe Arab daddy myths. I am landheer man who belongs to Beelweynta E-V32 and share ancestry with the majority of Somalis. That is the facts. :manny:

Ciil uu dhimo if it bothers you so much. :russ:

VIP
Do you know what "Idoor" means you Afar concubine " soo raac" confederation clan? :mjlol:

"The Somalis from the deep interior, principally those from the Ogaden also gained most of their resources from the Habar Awal merchants were they would be called "Idoor" meaning merchant or trader, a reference to the aristocratic nature of the Habar Awal traders at the time."

Source: D. J. Latham Brown (1956). "The Ethiopia-Somaliland Frontier Dispute". International and Comparative Law Quarterly. page. 5

Remember it was a sub-clan of Sa'ad Muuse known as Jibril Abokor that use to karbash you Issas on the coast of Awdal when we used to own Lughaya and we use to raid as far as Zeila and Djibouti were we use to take your livestock and women. :russ:

And today you're non existent country with a 52 yo life expectancy begging kufar for recognition while also constantly denigrating ur brethren in the south. How the mighty have fallen.

The most bitter of somalis. Bunch of clowns.

Alx I don't have Afar blood drinker relations. No need to project your situation onto mine. I don't believe Arab daddy myths. I am landheer man who belongs to Beelweynta E-V32 and share ancestry with the majority of Somalis. That is the facts. :manny:

Ciil uu dhimo if it bothers you so much. :russ:

Take that up with ur self hating clan, not me.

Go to the beginning of this thread and see the animosity of this guy. Berbera and djibouti should be working together to control the price not the usual crabs in a bucket mentality where we pull each other down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts