Ethiopia to take stake in Port of Djibouti, its trade gateway -state media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Go to the beginning of this thread and see the animosity of this guy. Berbera and djibouti should be working together to control the price not the usual crabs in a bucket mentality where we pull each other down.
Why work together when you can have it all like Djibouti?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Go to the beginning of this thread and see the animosity of this guy. Berbera and djibouti should be working together to control the price not the usual crabs in a bucket mentality where we pull each other down.

f*ck Djbooty. I'd rather rejoin the south than work with those afar qoti bastards.

DRACO

VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe He means working together on price fixing
price-fixing
ˈprʌɪsfɪksɪŋ/
noun
  1. a practice whereby rival companies come to an illicit agreement not to sell goods or services below a certain price.

VIP
f*ck Djbooty. I'd rather rejoin the south than work with those afar qoti bastards.

Haha most landers definitely dont feel this way. You're just angry right now. Go take a nap, buddy.

Cisse are so fearful of competing with us its so funny wallah.

Ciises make up 33% of the country and 88% are against ur ictiraaf. So...

:browtf:

I was dissing berbera from a political standpoint. Never once did i bring up isaaqs until these bastards brought up ciises. Unlike you guys I wasnt taught qabil growing up. Didn't even know mine until i was 20 ffs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Haha most landers definitely dont feel this way. You're just angry right now. Go take a nap, buddy.

I was dissing berbera from a political standpoint. Never once did i bring up isaaqs until these bastards brought up ciises. Unlike you guys I wasnt taught qabil growing up. Didn't even know mine until i was 20 ffs.

I only wanted a political discusion but soon as I saw you throwing insults towards my clan then I got pissed and responded. You don't look the type to know much about qabils but anyway, did you say Issa are 33% of Djibouti? I thought they were 50%? :hmm:

88% of Somaliland are against recognition? :draketf:

Isaaq make up 85% of Somaliland and almost 98.5 voted recognition. :drakewtf:

To be honest, you should've never made this thread because you're clearly ignorant in many fields. :gucciwhat:

VIP
I only wanted a political discusion but soon as I saw you throwing insults towards my clan then I got pissed and responded. You don't look the type to know much about qabils but anyway, did you say Issa are 33% of Djibouti? I thought they were 50%? :hmm:

88% of Somaliland are against recognition? :draketf:

Isaaq make up 85% of Somaliland and almost 98.5 voted recognition. :drakewtf:

To be honest, you should've never made this thread because you're clearly ignorant in many fields. :gucciwhat:

I meant ciises make up 33 of djib but 88% of the total population are against ictiraaf. So basicly everyone but isaaqs.

Zero said:
LOL
Shut up you little poor cisse clan enclave.How come your GDP of 1.7 billion USD is lower than Somaliland(2 billion USD) who is an isolated unrecognized de facto state for almost 30 years? What have you incompetent prostitutes been doing all these years? You have been a free country for 58 years and the only thing you can show for is prostitution and sex tourism.:dead:

This nigga started it all. Can't back down after this type of ether.

Cumar

VIP

Landers are Somali at the end of the day, our political dispute with our fellow Somalis is none of your concern as a shisheeye.

Cumar

VIP
kkkk Aint this the truth. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

"Djibouti is the only country which makes Somalia look good":pachah1:

"It had never become a true nation" :mjhaps:

"it still relied so heavily on french capital that it was actually France who called the shots":mjlol:

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 7.15.01 PM.png

Cumar

VIP
From the isaaqs on this thread to edna aden, may allah guide you. Dad nool matihiin.

Resorted you to making dua against beel dhaan :icon lol:

Man these new gen of FKD is not fun anymore when we got niggas catching feelings :ohlord:

Lol you are still comparing Djibouti to Somaliland. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

62 year life expectancy? So much for recognition if that is all you achieved. Everyone knows the poorest slums in Somali lands are located in your open air brothel.

I'd be salty too if unrecognized countries were catching up and about to eat my lunch kkk.

Like I said, you are dealing with FKD vet here. I am more than with to go 40 pages exposing the afar garacs for what they truly are.

Keep ducking this work though :gunsmiley:

You don't even know your own history, Ciise are the fakest clan confederation, even your own Ugaas is not of halaal birth. Langaab foqol Langaab.

ozb3vhb_d-jpg.37550

The Ciise are unique among Somalis in having a codified clan structure. There are academic papers which verify the purity of their lineage. Check the peer reviewed papers on the y-dna of Djibouti and Dire Dawa Somalis; they were overwhelmingly haplogroup T-M184

Their Xeer system was created so as to prevent intra-clan conflict among the Dalad Ciise hence why the smallest clan was given the Ugaas title. This was done for purely pragmatic reasons, not out of 'Langaabnimo' because the Dalad Ciise account for around 90% of the clan's population. Not many million plus clans have such a high level of authenticity.

2cr3jwj.png

2a9v0go.png

Do you know what "Idoor" means you Afar concubine " soo raac" confederation clan? :mjlol:

"The Somalis from the deep interior, principally those from the Ogaden also gained most of their resources from the Habar Awal merchants were they would be called "Idoor" meaning merchant or trader, a reference to the aristocratic nature of the Habar Awal traders at the time."

Source: D. J. Latham Brown (1956). "The Ethiopia-Somaliland Frontier Dispute". International and Comparative Law Quarterly. page. 5

Remember it was a sub-clan of Sa'ad Muuse known as Jibril Abokor that use to karbash you Issas on the coast of Awdal when we used to own Lughaya and we use to raid as far as Zeila and Djibouti where we use to steal your livestock and women. :russ:

It was actually the Ciise who used to do most of the raiding and it is not surprising considering the ferocious reputation that they traditionally have among Somalis. The Ciise would not have reached the Awash River and expanded beyond Dire Dawa if they were meek.

aom8ol.png

Moreover, in the First Footsteps in East Africa, The Habar Awal were even noted as teaming up with the Habar Gerhajis to counter the Ciise threat.

wcbtap.png

VIP
The Ciise are unique among Somalis in having a codified clan structure. There are academic papers which verify the purity of their lineage. Check the peer reviewed papers on the y-dna of Djibouti and Dire Dawa Somalis; they were overwhelmingly haplogroup T-M184

Their Xeer system was created so as to prevent intra-clan conflict among the Dalad Ciise hence why the smallest clan was given the Ugaas title. This was done for purely pragmatic reasons, not out of 'Langaabnimo' because the Dalad Ciise account for around 90% of the clan's population. Not many million plus clans have such a high level of authenticity.

2cr3jwj.png

2a9v0go.png

It was actually the Ciise who used to do most of the raiding and it is not surprising considering the ferocious reputation that they traditionally have among Somalis. The Ciise would not have reached the Awash River and expanded beyond Dire Dawa if they were meek.

aom8ol.png

Moreover, in the First Footsteps in East Africa, The Habar Awal were even noted as teaming up with the Habar Gerhajis to counter the Ciise threat.

wcbtap.png

Hit em with the facts.

Cumar

VIP

2cr3jwj.png

2a9v0go.png

aom8ol.png

wcbtap.png

My point was they aren't a coehsive clan with common founder like they claim to be, sure the shegaad lineages may be smaller in number, the point remains they are a confederation just like the Isaaq, Hawiye etc. Just because it is codifed in Xeer doesn't change the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.