Education of Women

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For everyone here how well educated would you want to see your daughters? I would want mine to be married at a decent age but as long as they are self-sufficient then it's not my problem if they choose to wait until their 30's

I would want my daughters to be independent of any man and in the event of a divorce, they'd be able to take good care of themselves with said qualifications.

A university degree is a must for my kids I'm not going to raise an uneducated housewife

Women tend to spend most time with children therefore every woman needs to be educated.

University, college or even self-study is vital.

Even life experiences are vital so that your children aren't scared of the world/sheltered/prejudiced etc.

Would you want your children to be raised by an ignorant/uneducated woman?

A strong muslim is an educated, hardworking muslim.

Exodus

Alienist
I will disown her if she doesn't go to university or get an apprenticeship/equivalent.

If she's content cooking and cleaning and popping out children for the rest of her life in 2040 than I don't want her

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i would want her to marry early but she needs to have more than a bachelors degree
i’m not taking some random housewife for a daughter
plus she has competition every xalimoo nowadays has a bachelors or masters

Macalin M

Out here
I want them well educated. All my children have to be better than me so that their children can be better than them and so on.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
FD6D7899-460C-4A08-9D6E-3DF9CB93CBF1.jpeg

For everyone here how well educated would you want to see your daughters? I would want mine to be married at a decent age but as long as they are self-sufficient then it's not my problem if they choose to wait until their 30's

I would want my daughters to be independent of any man and in the event of a divorce, they'd be able to take good care of themselves with said qualifications.

A university degree is a must for my kids I'm not going to raise an uneducated housewife

I agree with you brother, + take her to karate/boxing/mma classes from young, so no one messes with the reer hanad clan :fittytousand:

Trending