Education of Women

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
i could never
i’d say in the modern world women should work too
that also means the guy also has to put some work into housework, like just taking care of the kids every once in a while and being a father like he’s supposed to be
i don’t mind cooking and cleaning but i want to have a career of my own and be financially independent, putting lots of money into family funds as well
it’s not a recipe for disaster cause after my mother stopped working, the family just continued to get poorer and more wild as time went by
That should be common sense by now but unfortunately, there are those that still don't see it that way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For everyone here how well educated would you want to see your daughters? I would want mine to be married at a decent age but as long as they are self-sufficient then it's not my problem if they choose to wait until their 30's

I would want my daughters to be independent of any man and in the event of a divorce, they'd be able to take good care of themselves with said qualifications.

A university degree is a must for my kids I'm not going to raise an uneducated housewife

She will either be an educated working woman or an educated or uneducated house wife

u can't expect a house wife and educated to be in the same sentence.

I know in your bubbly fat rolls fantasy that is a possibility, but it aint happening in real life luv

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This nigga trippin :drakelaugh:
What was the purpose of going to uni to be a housewife ?
It’s not mutually exclusive. You go to uni for yourself to get educated. If later on you decide actually I want to spend more time with my kids by all means you can. A career can be picked up at any point but kids won’t be kids forever so that input matters.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s not mutually exclusive. You go to uni for yourself to get educated. If later on you decide actually I want to spend more time with my kids by all means you can. A career can be picked up at any point but kids won’t be kids forever so that input matters.
Ah I thought you meant someone was heading to Uni knowing they ultimately wanted to be a housewife

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s pretty funny we want our daughters to have things we don’t want our wives and partners to have kkkkkk

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Personally I’d maybe cook a few nights and clean etc
But it also depends on who it is
If your husband is a doctor than you’d likely pick up more of his slack
If he’s a stay at home dad he’s doing everything
i want to be doctor so it’s evened out
especially if he’s specializing in some ass specialty or an easy one
nigga you’re doing more in the house

Trending

Latest posts