east asian women

Wallahi she is absolutely gorgeous I am in shock
:jaynerd:

i told yall, everyone sleeping on these women. face is the best thing a woman can have. you can get an ass in the gym and breasts from birth control. but you cant get a good face unless youre born w it

i had many phases, first white girls, arab then asians. But with these phases I never liked the average becky or ching chong. only the elite models. safe to say i'll be with a xalimo 10 years down the line
I remember my cadaan girl phase, most of the girls weren't even pretty they were just cadaan
:farmajoyaab:

I remember my cadaan girl phase, most of the girls weren't even pretty they were just cadaan
:farmajoyaab:

everyone had an caadan girl phase. looking back now they're all average blonde hair blue eyes

yeah we liked them for their skin colour, media has us liking eurocentric beauty instead of our xalimos, but im not mad

come on it has to be illegal to be this attractive

View attachment 197095

View attachment 197096

View attachment 197102

wallahi perfection, i should email her parents good job.

shes also part white, but wtf is in their genes that makes them look perfectly sculpted by hand ******* hell

now shes gonna marry some beta 5'9 asian dude instead of my 6'2 lightskin ass

inshallah, in jannah i'll ask allah to take her out of hell so I can ask her out
😔
First two pics are kinda... masculine homie. I'm not feeling it, but to each their own. Life is short, have fun homie.

dont think she is. but she follows nearly all girls on tiktok/insta but probably more of those naag nool since her reading books are stuff like 'life without men' or 'female supremacy'
WOMEN DON'T NEED MEN DESTROY TO PATRIARCHY BUILD FEMALE SPACES
:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Did I do it right?
:jaynerd:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i'm not going to asian fam, there are asians here. who knows I might find me one of these:

View attachment 197183
I saw a blck man and asian women couple with a child at the airport, the black man was ignoring the woman and his child the whole time, like he was embarrassed or something. I was embarrassed for her, in the tsa he was like a whole row ahead of her and the kid, and when she tried to speak to him he wad ignoring her. I know she was regretting being a black mand baby mama
:hemad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
best pussy i had was a latino she was wild summer 2015 maria her name was banged her 3 times till this day and even before never had pussy like that was so good i was looking for her number again but couldnt find it dam the good old times!
R U thé misogynistic nigga that acts like a tuulo sheikh, wasakhyaho let me see you speaking about the deen and twisting the deen to fit your misogyny again. Out here promoting martial rape and speaking like this. Tuff aleik!
:pacspit:

I saw a blck man and asian women couple with a child at the airport, the black man was ignoring the woman and his child the whole time, like he was embarrassed or something. I was embarrassed for her, in the tsa he was like a whole row ahead of her and the kid, and when she tried to speak to him he wad ignoring her. I know she was regretting being a black mand baby mama
:hemad:

how hot was she?

Trending

Latest posts