east asian women

i had many phases, first white girls, arab then asians. But with these phases I never liked the average becky or ching chong. only the elite models. safe to say i'll be with a xalimo 10 years down the line
best pussy i had was a latino she was wild summer 2015 maria her name was banged her 3 times till this day and even before never had pussy like that was so good i was looking for her number again but couldnt find it dam the good old times!

@so_wavey
best pussy i had was a latino she was wild summer 2015 maria her name was banged her 3 times till this day and even before never had pussy like that was so good i was looking for her number again but couldnt find it dam the good old times!
[/QUOTE]

sxb im going uni in a few weeks and as mad as that sounds im tryn stay a virgin💀

@so_wavey

sxb im going uni in a few weeks and as mad as that sounds im tryn stay a virgin💀
[/QUOTE]
good man thats way to be brother stay away from pussy im a old fella now so i can be mature about it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why do all of your images of "East Asian women" look like plastic surgeried girls who look off-white. Like they're Eurasian or something. Post actual indhoyar looking young ladies at least.

Why do all of your images of "East Asian women" look like plastic surgeried girls who look off-white. Like they're Eurasian or something. Post actual indhoyar looking young ladies at least.

i posted just 1 western girl thats natural, the others that were posted are plastic surgery

good man thats way to be brother stay away from pussy im a old fella now so i can be mature about it
[/QUOTE]

if i wasnt on deen i'd rack up bodies but not trynn go jahanam

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
they dont look white though they clearly look asian

The first one and the third one do not look like normal indhoyars. They look Eurasian like the actor who plays Jingim in Marco Polo. Cadaan admixed indhoyars or plastic surgeried girls who want to look more western.

The first one and the third one do not look like normal indhoyars. They look Eurasian like the actor who plays Jingim in Marco Polo. Cadaan admixed indhoyars or plastic surgeried girls who want to look more western.
they look asian to me look at them eyes!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
sxb forget the minor details, you want your kids to have strong causasion+bbc genes or not?

I'm confused, saxiib. You're trying to turn me onto plastic surgeried indhoyar or Eurasian women so I can have strong Caucasian+BBC offspring?

:wtf:

I'm confused, saxiib. You're trying to turn me onto plastic surgeried indhoyar or Eurasian women so I can have strong Caucasian+BBC offspring?

:wtf:

I need to recruit some walaal to follow after me in making sure our kids have the best possible genetics. we give the height and D, they give the lightskin+softer hair

then we marry them off to rich families

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I need to recruit some walaal to follow after me in making sure our kids have the best possible genetics. we give the height and D, they give the lightskin+softer hair

then we marry them off to rich families

I hope you find good bredren for your endeavors but I will have to pass on account of being taken already, saxiib.

Keo

VIP
This is how you do it not some lesbian tranny-esque looking ones you be posting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even care if she had plastic surgery coz that's plastic surgery gone right (as long as I don't see her before pics I'm good)
:banderas::diddyass:

Last edited:
This is how you do it not some lesbian tranny-esque looking ones you be posting
I don't even care if she had plastic surgery coz that's plastic surgery gone right (as long as I don't see her before pics I'm good)
:banderas::diddyass:

walaal face>>>>body. you posted a basic ch*nk with boobjob
i posted perfection, we are not the same

problem is shes lowkey a feminist/female supremacy believer so i'd have to just stare at her maxan face while she talks about women being equal
Just agree and pretend to be a feminist as well

You gotta do what you gotta do to get the siil
:ohno::westbrookswag:

Just agree and pretend to be a feminist as well

You gotta do what you gotta do to get the siil
:ohno::westbrookswag:

might just have to do that. or make a fake blog titled "things feminists should do" and list things like "make sure you give your man some good head so he sees the power of women"..

Trending

Latest posts