east asian women

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
come on it has to be illegal to be this attractive

View attachment 197095

View attachment 197096

View attachment 197102

wallahi perfection, i should email her parents good job.

shes also part white, but wtf is in their genes that makes them look perfectly sculpted by hand ******* hell

now shes gonna marry some beta 5'9 asian dude instead of my 6'2 lightskin ass

inshallah, in jannah i'll ask allah to take her out of hell so I can ask her out
😔
Funniest shit I’ve read all day

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
come on it has to be illegal to be this attractive

View attachment 197095

View attachment 197096

View attachment 197102

wallahi perfection, i should email her parents good job.

shes also part white, but wtf is in their genes that makes them look perfectly sculpted by hand ******* hell

now shes gonna marry some beta 5'9 asian dude instead of my 6'2 lightskin ass

inshallah, in jannah i'll ask allah to take her out of hell so I can ask her out
😔
What if i told you she’s mixed and 75% of her face and 100% of her body she inherited from her white side
:russ:

What if i told you she’s mixed and 75% of her face and 100% of her body she inherited from her white side
:russ:
wait how yk those figures?

and i already said shes half white but no way is the beauty from the caadan side.
her body is flat yeah, but caadans have some meat on them.

you know what, id still be down with her if she was a dude. shes just that maxan. 2021 no discrimination

kramer-seinfeld.gif

Casually admits to being down with gus

:hillarybiz:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Asian girls are cool but the ones that live in the west coast are beautiful. I refuse to socialize with them since I’m only loyal to my somali queens.
:fittytousand:

Asian girls are cool but the ones that live in the west coast are beautiful. I refuse to socialize with them since I’m only loyal to my somali queens.
:fittytousand:

only 1 wasian i know in my school but shes too short. cant do my kids injustice, forehead+short is gonna make em commit suicide.

:dead::faysalwtf:

That's a step too far, mate. That's Mein Kampf worthy material right there.

It's not even in line with reality.

Let's keep our racial barbs light-hearted.

hes capping. any mali guy would happily date the an east asian if she liked them

but they have white fever unfortunately

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
wait how yk those figures?

and i already said shes half white but no way is the beauty from the caadan side.
her body is flat yeah, but caadans have some meat on them.
Lol I have an east asian step dad, I’ve not been around them and cadaans to recognize their features. You won’t see such features on a full asian.

Trending