east asian women

Nah they won’t because you’re somali, a black nigga, they will never be privileged in asia.
giphy.gif

i'm not going to asian fam, there are asians here. who knows I might find me one of these:

1628773077014.png

i'm not going to asian fam, there are asians here. who knows I might find me one of these:

View attachment 197183

You're delusional if you think your black ass is highly desired by Asian women. I won't even entertain the notion that even 1% of Asian women are attracted to African men.

Stick to African women and don't make a fool of yourself; the last thing we need is for 'rice queens' to join their white sisters in thinking that we all desire them.

You're delusional if you think your black ass is highly desired by Asian women. I won't even entertain the notion that even 1% of Asian women are attracted to African men.

Stick to African women and don't make a fool of yourself; the last thing we need is for 'rice queens' to join their white sisters in thinking that we all desire them.

I hear you but, black fetishes exist just like snow bunnies some asian chicks want us.

Asian is too broad, south asians here in the UK love madows/faraxs, but they're the last type of asian i'd look at. But yeah east asians on the other hand won't really look at a black guy.

Can't blame a nigga for looking at other races when his own people larp ghetto AA women.

I hear you but, black fetishes exist just like snow bunnies some asian chicks want us.

Asian is too broad, south asians here in the UK love madows/faraxs, but they're the last type of asian i'd look at. But yeah east asians on the other hand won't really look at a black guy.

Can't blame a nigga for looking at other races when his own people larp ghetto AA women.

:susp:

So you want to be fetishished by Asian women?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't like them. They are notorious selfhaters who worship white men in the most pathological ways.

For me, Slavic women are the epitomy of beauty and among the white subspecies, they still have healthy values when it comes to family and men-women dynamics.

Last edited:

You're literally just a human shaped dildo to those sorts of women sxb, just a bit of fun/rough on the side. It's the most dehumanizing shit you'll ever experience wallahi. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, trust me:nahgirl:

I don't like them. They are notorious selfhaters who worship white men in the most pathological ways.
You're literally just a human shaped dildo to those sorts of women sxb, just a bit of fun/rough on the side. It's the most dehumanizing shit you'll ever experience wallahi. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, trust me:nahgirl:

Thats what a fwb is anyway, no love around just coipus. as for the marriage ting, back to a sweet xalimo ofc

For me, Slavic women are the epitomy of beauty and among the white subspecies, they have still healthy values when it comes to family and men-women dynamics.
Since you are a white man what do you think of white men that go to south-east Asia to get a cheap wife instead of marrying their own women? It amazes me of how many wasians I know in Norway that has a white dad and an Asian mom:kanyehmm:

Sol

?
I've learnt to trust no pictures I see on the internet after being put in a group with a Chinese girl during my master's she added me on WhatsApp and for a second I was shocked why this gorgeous girl that looks like the one in ops pic added me but then nacalaa it was that fat Chinese girl from uni there and then I had a revelation and drastic upheavle in mindset to never trust the sixir that is makeup and editting apps :francis:

I've learnt to trust no pictures I see on the internet after being put in a group with a Chinese girl during my master's she added me on WhatsApp and for a second I was shocked why this gorgeous girl that looks like the one in ops pic added me but then nacalaa it was that fat Chinese girl from uni there and then I had a revelation and drastic upheavle in mindset to never trust the sixir that is makeup and editting apps :francis:

sxb you described every girl that uses makeup, how do we tackle deception

Sol

?
I say we campaign
Can't be done unless somehow they regulate every photo posted online or make you take a uneditted makeup free pic for reference just have to learn how to spot fakes I guess :manny: we live in a age where men can look like women and anyone can have their face inputted into an algorithm to say and do anything they want :damedamn:

hes capping. any mali guy would happily date the an east asian if she liked them

but they have white fever unfortunately
I spent a semester in Beijing and I was dating these asians pretty easy and found them easy to be around, more then americans even. Couple Somali fellas I know that did business in Guangzhao had Chinese live in girlfriends. Having said all that, I think the average Somali dude aint into east Asians. I wasn't too crazy about them tbh.

reer

VIP

the only east asians i see as somewhat attractive are malaysians and indonesians.

I spent a semester in Beijing and I was dating these asians pretty easy and found them easy to be around, more then americans even. Couple Somali fellas I know that did business in Guangzhao had Chinese live in girlfriends. Having said all that, I think the average Somali dude aint into east Asians. I wasn't too crazy about them tbh.

yeah its rare fr, i met some asians but theyre dead where I live. all the peng ones are in the states

hes capping. any mali guy would happily date the an east asian if she liked them

but they have white fever unfortunately
I am not walahi asians never appealed to me maybe as a fetish but not attractive white and black women are more attratcive for me i dont like how their eyes look

they actually did a study in the west and found asians where the least desired race they jus look weird

i'm picking out the 1%, the crem de la crem. but generally most asians here are really unattractive, mostly south asians. only seen 1 korean who is hot; but shes a midget.

i'm picking out the 1%, the crem de la crem. but generally most asians here are really unattractive, mostly south asians. only seen 1 korean who is hot; but shes a midget.
even the most attractive asian has weird eyes they look so weird to me

I can honestly say in my whole life i was NEVER attracted to a asian woman i was attracted to white/black/latino/arab women but never asian

even the most attractive asian has weird eyes they look so weird to me

I can honestly say in my whole life i was NEVER attracted to a asian woman i was attracted to white/black/latino/arab women but never asian

i had many phases, first white girls, arab then asians. But with these phases I never liked the average becky or ching chong. only the elite models. safe to say i'll be with a xalimo 10 years down the line

Trending