east asian women

Apollo

VIP
My second longest relationship was with a Chinese chick and my first crush was a half East Asian half white. :damn:

Some of them can look good and they have nice personalities, but I don't recommend Faraxs to marry them.

My second longest relationship was with a Chinese chick and my first crush was a half East Asian half white. :damn:

Some of them can look good and they have nice personalities, but I don't recommend Faraxs to marry them.
Their parents will hate you too, East Asians are some of the most racist people on Earth.
:whew:

Asians are not even seen as beautiful in Somalia. You guys are too influenced by your peers
I remember a few years ago when my brother Jaamac went on a rant a few years ago about how the Asian's small eyes make them look like children facially and how East asian women are extremely unnactracitve.

I just stood there in awe
:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
Their parents will hate you too, East Asians are some of the most racist people on Earth.
:whew:

Precisesly why I ended the relationship with that Chinese chick. She wanted me to meet her parents and make stuff more serious then I slowly ended it. I wasn't planning on making it serious anyway.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Came up with this theory on my own, all my mates thing east asians are fugly and worship arabs
Asians worshiping arabs 💀
Asians worship yts that’s why they only listen to what their white master says, they see arabs as barbaric because that’s what the white man said

Asians worshiping arabs 💀
Asians worship yts that’s why they only listen to what their white master says, they see arabs as barbaric because that’s what the white man said

no, i said my friends(mostly paki) find east asians ugly and they worship arab girls.
but my arab mate always asking me somali words to chat xalimos

Precisesly why I ended the relationship with that Chinese chick. She wanted me to meet her parents and make stuff more serious then I slowly ended it. I wasn't planning on making it serious anyway.

im certain they'd back their katanas and slice you up. scary going to an ajanabis family knowing they hate your skin colour

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
no, i said my friends(mostly paki) find east asians ugly and they worship arab girls.
but my arab mate always asking me somali words to chat xalimos
True true Pakistani and indian muslims bootyclap for arabs

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
arabs are downgraded white ppl, why get w trash when the real thing is easier and isn't stuck up
In my mind yts/arabs
CF16058E-E877-420E-BEFC-42B325C95F9A.jpeg

They are both shit, yt folks are langaab, while the west might be powerful now they were what arabs are currently for 1000+ years

Trending