Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕙

ωαтєя αℓωαуѕ ƒℓσωѕ 🌊
I know this sounds cheesy but I read somewhere that men tend to still think or reminisce about their first love, the girl that they initially had an eye for or had chemistry with to put in simply terms whereas women tend to think about their most passionate love. At first I thought it was silly until I saw video of an elderly man who was married and had children tell his story about the first girl he truly loved and his eyes lighten up.

Do you still think about her? The girl you had your eyes on for the first time.

Not first girl but there is a woman who stole my heart and never gave it back.
I still think of her to this day.

My dad too actually. He sometimes talk about this girl from his childhood, just as you described his eyes lit up.

This was back in the 80s, she died rather young. My dad was enthusiastic to meet her again, just to find out her terrible fate.
This is literally giving me depression, it sound like a sad heartbreaking noval. I'm legit crying while typing this, may her soul rest in peace ❀️

Absolutely, she's the reason I'm still here after Broadcasting my boundless affection some three years ago (has it really been that long??)
You remind of that one guy who sended my friend a love poem on snap after they just met for a couple minutes lol. May I geuss the woman you wrote that for is @ Sophisticate ?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You remind of that one guy who sended my friend a love poem on snap after they just met for a couple minutes lol. May I geuss the woman you wrote that for is @ Sophisticate ?
Maybe I was that guy? And it's a solid guess, Sophie's a good candidate

I think of him everyday but the dude’s is married so I have to move on soon cuz I am pushing 35 soon. Am exhausted thinking about this idiot lol can’t wait to forget him.

I know this sounds cheesy but I read somewhere that men tend to still think or reminisce about their first love, the girl that they initially had an eye for or had chemistry with to put in simply terms whereas women tend to think about their most passionate love. At first I thought it was silly until I saw video of an elderly man who was married and had children tell his story about the first girl he truly loved and his eyes lighten up.

Do you still think about her? The girl you had your eyes on for the first time.
Sometimes I do. We used to soccer together and hangout around the neighborhood for multiple hours on end. When we'd need to go back home at Maghreb we'd have Skype calls until 2 am. Then during the school year we'd always make sure we sat next to eachother and hung out at the playground when I didn't feel like playing street hockey with my friends.

Then she had to move out after 6th grade :mjcry: she goes to my friends uni tho. They told me the first thing she asked when she saw them is if I went to the school. I've been depressed ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending