Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I do. We used to soccer together and hangout around the neighborhood for multiple hours on end. When we'd need to go back home at Maghreb we'd have Skype calls until 2 am. Then during the school year we'd always make sure we sat next to eachother and hung out at the playground when I didn't feel like playing street hockey with my friends.

Then she had to move out after 6th grade :mjcry: she goes to my friends uni tho. They told me the first thing she asked when she saw them is if I went to the school. I've been depressed ever since
Whats stopping you from reaching out and getting her contact details? That could be your future wife and your here getting depressed when you can do something about it 🤔

Whats stopping you from reaching out and getting her contact details? That could be your future wife and your here getting depressed when you can do something about it 🤔
The fear of fumbling up is next level. For other girls I don't care just move on but with her it's 10 years of build up :damn: . It scars me just thinking of messing up

The fear of fumbling up is next level. For other girls I don't care just move on but with her it's 10 years of build up :damn: . It scars me just thinking of messing up
Its very simple approach and ask for her hand. You already know she likes you and you like her so marry her.

wait how old are you?

And based on how you described it this is basically impossible to fumble but you better hurry before she moves on from you because then you'll actually regret not shooting your shot and it will be to late.

At least get in contact and let her know you want to marry her post graduation. Sounds to me like your trying your hardest to fumble this 💀
That's L rizz. Baby girl I wanna put a ring on your finger after graduation that's an instant block :holeup:

@Danakiil I'm rooting for you stop being a fuuley be a man and be quick about it. You don't want other guys getting with your future wife so make it know that you want to marry her so it's exclusive until you can actually marry her

That's L rizz. Baby girl I wanna put a ring on your finger after graduation that's an instant block :holeup:
Obviously don't do it like that. Just get back in contact and see where she's at and then tell her how you feel about her and what you plan to do trust me it will work if she is the way you described

@Danakiil I'm rooting for you stop being a fuuley be a man and be quick about it. You don't want other guys getting with your future wife so make it know that you want to marry her so it's exclusive until you can actually marry her
:mjcry: nacala fine I'll go into her DMS after Ramadan but no marriage talk just catching up for now. I'm starting back from level 1

:mjcry: nacala fine I'll go into her DMS after Ramadan but no marriage talk just catching up for now. I'm starting back from level 1
kodakwtf.png

What do you mean level 1 you literally were going on about basically being together in love for 10 years.

Wow fuuley could never be me. In fact girls don't like it when you start acting uncertain around them like that you could end up pushing her away acting like that. Man up warya you have no excuses don't leave it for long or she'll get taken by a guy who actually steps up

View attachment 261960

What do you mean level 1 you literally were going on about basically being together in love for 10 years.

Wow fuuley could never be me. In fact girls don't like it when you start acting uncertain around them like that you could end up pushing her away acting like that. Man up warya you have no excuses.
My nigga we were 11 & 12. I'm gonna have to take it slow for now it's been a very long time since then as the shorty rizzperer I'm gonna have to take stedy steps

Sometimes I do. We used to soccer together and hangout around the neighborhood for multiple hours on end. When we'd need to go back home at Maghreb we'd have Skype calls until 2 am. Then during the school year we'd always make sure we sat next to eachother and hung out at the playground when I didn't feel like playing street hockey with my friends.

Then she had to move out after 6th grade :mjcry: she goes to my friends uni tho. They told me the first thing she asked when she saw them is if I went to the school. I've been depressed ever since
Damn you really thinking about a crush from elementary school, you on some Disney channel shit ngl:dead:
I used to be obsessed about this one xalimo in third grade but ended up moving neighbourhoods. When I saw her again in high school I coulde have given less of a shit about her.

Damn you really thinking about a crush from elementary school, you on some Disney channel shit ngl:dead:
I used to be obsessed about this one xalimo in third grade but ended up moving neighbourhoods. When I saw her again in high school I coulde have given less of a shit about her.
Like every few months when her posts come up on my Instragram feed. 😂 It's very cheesy ik but that's the point of this thread no? 👀

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Like every few months when her posts come up on my Instragram feed. 😂 It's very cheesy ik but that's the point of this thread no? 👀
I think it's cute. Childhood sweethearts, how sweet.
Season 6 Good Luck GIF by Friends

But make sure your perception of her is not clouded by your infatuation (an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending