Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
So you where just infatuated.

I would say just forget about them and focus on your own self until your ready or near ready and keep it halal. If there still available then persue one of them if not there are plenty of fish in the sea.
amazing advice sxb. if i become a beast of a man, good muslim all of that. I won't have to worry about keeping up with these girls now. the mental focus i'm allocating to this right now isn't good.

imma just say I'm in my first few years of college. 18-20 give or take.
You have plenty of time start pursuing once you finish but don't block your blessings if someone comes your way and you like them give them a chance because they like you in the moment so it makes things easier but explain your situation and that you want to go about it in a halal way but don't persue anyone yourself until your nearly done or have a stable income (doesn't matter if its a little or a lot)

First love? You guys have so much luxury, Western life is so disgusting. Thankfully, I don't have the nonsense of first love; Either get married after the engagement, or wait for the date of the marriage to come. Ditch this western dating culture, and go look for the halal.

First love? You guys have so much luxury, Western life is so disgusting. Thankfully, I don't have the nonsense of first love; Either get married after the engagement, or wait for the date of the marriage to come. Ditch this western dating culture, and go look for the halal.
It’s cringe tbh, romanticing animalistic monkey dopamine chasing as ‘le pure love’ and ‘muh hearts intertwined ITS LIKE A REAL LIFE DISNEY STORY’

It’s cringe tbh, romanticing animalistic monkey dopamine chasing as ‘le pure love’ and ‘muh hearts intertwined ITS LIKE A REAL LIFE DISNEY STORY’
As someone once said "I don't remember his name": dating culture is a drill for divorce. If any problem occurs, the solution is simple, we will just broke up.

Also, who will pay a dowry for a woman who dated dozens before him, and God knows what they did with her! bruh, I won’t do that.

Yaraye

VIP

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts