Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kane as a self-proclaimed "women expert" I would like to know your answer?

You ask for my input after hitting me with a low blow like that.

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Some of the things you say are so outrageous it even makes me speechless, so I wanted to see if you have any interesting stories.
I have plenty of stories, even better I have an advice that will benefit you personally.

Before that, you know what to do!!!

I remember walking to class with her after 2 hours chatting under a tree in some quite place and she said "[Name] , you're a really cute guy" and I responded, "i know, where is class tho"
She said it again and I responded the same way.
This is just one instance of me being dumb as hell with her
Honestly she probably thought I wasn't interested anymore which is a shame :mjlol:
Nah bro, you knew damn well she was hitting on you. You were just awkward and didn’t know how to respond to her advances :mjlol:
Can’t get anymore obvious than that

I know this sounds cheesy but I read somewhere that men tend to still think or reminisce about their first love, the girl that they initially had an eye for or had chemistry with to put in simply terms whereas women tend to think about their most passionate love.

Do you still think about her? The girl you had your eyes on for the first time.
Of course, otherwise men folk would have been condemned to a life of ennui, if not, we would be in perpetual wars till ruination is visited upon us; in early years, it is mostly wistful infatuation, as @Sophisticate pointed out, but it then metamorphoses into a distant affection to potential lovey-dovey state, for when touched, the average young man hardly recognises it at first, as @Idrus attested to. Granted there is a carnal sense, which the ideal opposite transmits, when paths first cross with one's object of desire. More so, and frequent, perhaps for the gents, I would venture, than lasses.

To date, I still remember mine, as if it were yesterday.

This may be in the man cave section but oddly I have never been in love.​
Well, that is quite the revelation, for I would have thought it is nigh improbable for the ladies to fall in that category, even if at a less frequent rate than gents. Yours must be far on the periphery. See, in the traditional sense, men are visual creatures, whereas ladies are more amorous beings, even if theirs simmers at a slower pace than men's. Or so I thought till your ladyship stroked it, with gentle ferocity, out of the field.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Yes, she was xaax,:kanyehmm: i truly fumbled the bag, it was in Ethiopia, we used to go to the same dugsi, she was into me but I was crazy kid back than so I rarely cared for anyone that wasn't my family member, I broke her heart I ignored her for good 1 hour even tho she was close to my face trying talk to me, the last words she said to me was I was xaasid and made her feel invisible, i just wanna apologize to her, the only thing I knew about her was that she was going to America

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yes, she was xaax,:kanyehmm: i truly fumbled the bag, it was in Ethiopia, we used to go to the same dugsi, she was into me but I was crazy kid back than so I rarely cared for anyone that wasn't my family member, I broke her heart I ignored her for good 1 hour even tho she was close to my face trying talk to me, the last words she said to me was I was xaasid and made her feel invisible person, i just wanna apologize to her, the only thing I knew about her was that she was going to America
How did you ignore her whilst she was talking to you for 1 hour????
Damn... you beyond xaasid :jcoleno:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
How did you ignore her whilst she was talking to you for 1 hour????
Damn... you beyond xaasid :jcoleno:
Bro I enjoyed burning insects alive and bullying kids I was psychopath, am just grateful I didn't kill her :damn:i became more sane as I grew up alx

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Bro I enjoyed burning insects alive and bullying kids I was psychopath, am just grateful I didn't kill her :damn:i became more sane as I grew up alx
You would make a great African politician sxb

Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.