I'm in love with an SSPOT girl

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I shall not be revealing who it is as I have no desire to cause any disruption in her life, and besides I already know she's reading this.

I believe to love is to recognize yourself in another and no other woman perfectly encapsulates those words more than you my dear, your tone, your quick-witted humor and astounding moral compass with captivating intelligence, I cannot help but to either nod in agreement or laugh whenever I read your posts and feel anxious whenever you're teased by the hordes of hungry men coming your way

You allow my senses no rest. You sweet and matchless girl, how strangely you work upon my heart. Are you angry with me? Are you unhappy? are you even aware of my existence? My soul is broken with grief and my love for you forbids repose. But I must seek deliverance from this petty pain as our paths will never cross.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
OOOOOO WHOOOOO ISSS ITTTTT :ulyin::pachah1:
i better be invited to the wedding tho it would be mean if i didn’t get to go

Macalin M

Out here
I read the whole thing and this is actually some good shit. I’ll get clowned if I say something like this to London girls since they’re all manly but this could work on North American’s

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I read the whole thing and this is actually some good shit. I’ll get clowned if I say something like this to London girls since they’re all manly but this could work on North American’s
It can't work anywhere but a fucking anonymous website or a potential love letter. That's about it tbh.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Not happening sorry

If you read the post you can tell that I've decided to not be making moves, I wish her the best of luck
I know but u as a fellow ratings addict can understand where am coming from. However I think the last part is the most poetic, inshallah it turns out well and you do get to pursue her:salute:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Daacad90 i still love you :damedamn:

I will be writing and recording a song tonight and posting it

it gonna sound professional n shiet :ahh:

I’ll be called the faraax Chris brown but without the beatings ofc

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I know but u as a fellow ratings addict u can understand where am coming from. However I think the last part is the most poetic, inshallah it turns out well and you do get to pursue her:salute:
I'll happily settle with any woman that even has 50% of her qualities

Trending