Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Oh I don't intend to fall in love with someone who isn't my wife đź’€
Ah, If only you could choose who you fall in love with. It's irrational.
So it goes.

1679527271917.png

Ah, If only you could choose who you fall in love with. It's irrational.
So it goes.

View attachment 261965
I'm very pragmatic if I can't see myself in the long run with an individual I lose complete interest.
The more they align with my principles the more I end up liking them which would eventually lead me to falling in love with them. I don't believe people randomly fall in love that's just lust or Limerence.

Looks fade I don't want to regret my choice or have to ever divorce I want to make the right decision the first time and personality if one lacks it can be developed. Deen and principles is what matters to me the most and that isn't apparent from the exterior so I can't just fall inlove until I get to know them and we are on the same page.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I'm very pragmatic if I can't see myself in the long run with an individual I lose complete interest.
The more they align with my principles the more I end up liking them which would eventually lead me to falling in love with them. I don't believe people randomly fall in love that's just lust or Limerence.
We're more alike than I thought we would be. I'm like that as well. If someone can't fit into my criteria or what I want for myself, it's hard to fall in love with them. Though, I can still find them attractive. I definitely think you're an outlier, most people recklessly fall in love. People aren't as level-headed as we think.

We're more alike than I thought we would be. I'm like that as well. If someone can't fit into my criteria or what I want for myself, it's hard to fall in love with them. Though, I can still find them attractive. I definitely think you're an outlier, most people recklessly fall in love. People aren't as level-headed as we think.
Attractiveness is what would initially get me interested since its what's apparent on the exterior but I can simply never fall in love by appearance alone that's asking for trouble. I'm not big on forcing people to fit into what I expect either its either there already there or there making the changes needed to get there by the time we get married. If there not about it I would just move on and lose complete interest.

Yaraye

VIP
Everyone is talking about first loves, i'm jealous. i've definitely found certain guys attractive but that's it. Never experienced any actual feelings besides lust. Is there something wrong with me? :mjlol::heh::deadpeter:

Everyone is talking about first loves, i'm jealous. i've definitely found certain guys attractive but that's it. Never experienced any actual feelings besides lust. Is there something wrong with me? :mjlol::heh::deadpeter:
Most of these people didn't actually fall in love it was just Limerence which circles round to infatuation and lust and that just means you haven't been talking to guys which is good don't feel like your missing out on anything otherwise you'll get duped trying to rush into it and then you'll actually get your heartbroken if the wrong kind of guy comes around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Most of these people didn't actually fall in love it was just Limerence which circles round to infatuation and lust and that just means you haven't been talking to guys which is good don't feel like your missing out on anything otherwise you'll get duped trying to rush into it and then you'll actually get your heartbroken if the wrong kind of guy comes around.

I really don't think I'm missing out when I hear other people's stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending