Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iskufilann

inactive.
@Yaraye @iskufilann @JackieBurkhart have you three ever been approached by men romantically were you accepted there advances before? View attachment 264466

You got to get to know someone to fall in love you can't just fall inlove randomly with no buildup. Then again I haven't fallen in love either but I know that love at first sight stuff is nonsense. Do you lot expect that to happen like in them fairy tales View attachment 264468
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, what do you do when your crushes go away quickly, and all you can really feel for men most of the time is lust?

:damn:
That's both men and women your supposed to act on it by getting to know the person or allowing there advance then again women don't like approaching so your gonna have to rely on him having that same interest in you and then vetting him to see if he fits your other criterions besides looks and whatever makes you lust for them. It's possible to move on from anyone that's why you move on doesn't mean you have to.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did you not get her signals?

Destroyer Rage GIF by A1 eSports

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Well, what do you do when your crushes go away quickly, and all you can really feel for men most of the time is lust?

:damn:

You gotta learn to hint. A young woman I was engaged to not too long ago (long-story) pretty much used to try and get my attention by constantly reminding me that I owed her ice-cream (can't even remember why anymore). After she remembered like 7 weeks in a row I somewhat got the hint.

:mjlol:

iskufilann

inactive.
Damn that's crazy so you basically sabotaged yourself then that just means you never where actually interested
I look at the message then I do a quick background check then if I am interested, I'll reply if not you won't get a reply back from me for a month :jcoleno: I do this to my friends and family so they need to get used to it i guesss...

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You gotta learn to hint. A young woman I was engaged to not too long ago (long-story) pretty much used to try and get my attention by constantly reminding me that I owed her ice-cream (can't even remember why anymore). After she remembered like 7 weeks in a row I somewhat got the hint.

:mjlol:
As soon as they open their mouths, I become disinterested. I find them attractive and then become disinterested quickly.

As soon as they open their mouths, I become disinterested. I find them attractive and then become disinterested quickly.
I have heard women say that a lot on the net are you saying what he had to say made you lose interest or was he retarded or you expected a different voice or what? His oral hygiene was bad???

Yaraye

VIP
@Yaraye @iskufilann @JackieBurkhart have you three ever been approached by men romantically were you accepted there advances before? View attachment 264466

You got to get to know someone to fall in love you can't just fall inlove randomly with no buildup. Then again I haven't fallen in love either but I know that love at first sight stuff is nonsense. Do you lot expect that to happen like in them fairy tales View attachment 264468
I've heard from plenty of girls that guys find me intimidating. I'm very cold toward men, rarely smile for fear that other people will think i'm flirting and my rep goes out the window. I also wear a long jilbab like the pink one in the middle, so its hard to get approached. (pic from google)
Africa Digital Rights Fund Supports Mainstreaming of Online Freedoms in  Somali Territories – Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and  Southern Africa (CIPESA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts