Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I do. We used to soccer together and hangout around the neighborhood for multiple hours on end. When we'd need to go back home at Maghreb we'd have Skype calls until 2 am. Then during the school year we'd always make sure we sat next to eachother and hung out at the playground when I didn't feel like playing street hockey with my friends.

Then she had to move out after 6th grade :mjcry: she goes to my friends uni tho. They told me the first thing she asked when she saw them is if I went to the school. I've been depressed ever since
Jileec ass nigga I will make it my life's mission to bag her then I will invite you to the wedding just to flex on you.

:westbrookswag:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Everyone is talking about first loves, i'm jealous. i've definitely found certain guys attractive but that's it. Never experienced any actual feelings besides lust. Is there something wrong with me? :mjlol::heh::deadpeter:
There’s nothing wrong with u abayo. U just gotta know someone before you can fall in love with them. What u experience is infatuation at first. unless all u can thinking about is fucking them, which in that case is lust.

iskufilann

inactive.
I feel you, I just can't open myself up to one nor trust one romantically. Otherwise, if he's fine, he's fine.

:ahh:
Yeah same sis, I only feel comfortable opening up to someone if we're speaking for long. If he starts asking personal questions in the span of a month, then he's for the streets. Needs to respect my boundaries:pachah1:

@Yaraye @iskufilann @JackieBurkhart have you three ever been approached by men romantically were you accepted there advances before? yacadiim.png

You got to get to know someone to fall in love you can't just fall inlove randomly with no buildup. Then again I haven't fallen in love either but I know that love at first sight stuff is nonsense. Do you lot expect that to happen like in them fairy tales reallymaury.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Yaraye @iskufilann @JackieBurkhart have you three ever been approached by men romantically were you accepted there advances before? View attachment 264466

You got to get to know someone to fall in love you can't just fall inlove randomly with no buildup. Then again I haven't fallen in love either but I know that love at first sight stuff is nonsense. Do you lot expect that to happen like in them fairy tales View attachment 264468

Love takes actually getting to know someone and experiencing things with them indeed. Many do, however, mistake that initial rose-tinted honey-moon phase rush for love and also love-bomb the hell out of the person they're in a relationship with or dating only to devalue them later. I've liked to be usually wary of women who seem too into me too fast. I'd be far more endeared to her making me wait a year to hear those three words. Then you know she really thought about it, you probably went through several scuffles and ordeals and yet she said it anyway. Means something.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Yaraye @iskufilann @JackieBurkhart have you three ever been approached by men romantically were you accepted there advances before? View attachment 264466

You got to get to know someone to fall in love you can't just fall inlove randomly with no buildup. Then again I haven't fallen in love either but I know that love at first sight stuff is nonsense. Do you lot expect that to happen like in them fairy tales View attachment 264468
Well, what do you do when your crushes go away quickly, and all you can really feel for men most of the time is lust?

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts