Do we have a natural ally?

We need to also somalify the afars I don't know why somalis in djbouti want to ceed land to afars or let afars believe they own most of djbouti. The somalis need to expand and occupy djbouti completely and somalify them all.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yes. This is what the Amhara regime do,they want to ban non ethiosemites from speaking their language and practising their culture. Funny thing is many amhara royalty have non xabashi blood (oromo).
Curse those semites, if only these red sea refugees stayed in the middle east :damn:

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
Yes it went both way but you'll find a lot of people around somalia with oromo blood because they were taken in and assimilated. Its either we do the assimilating or we get assimilated. I would rather we go about doing the assimilation and making them adopt somali identity and drop the oromo one
Could you please provide us with more info or evidence on the people with oromo blood found throughout somalia?

i’ll be honest, i don’t want no oromo around me. also why aren’t somalis aware of the existential threat oromo poses against us? both in the west and Somalia? somalis will go extinct in the next generation & no one seems to care.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We need to also somalify the afars I don't know why somalis in djbouti want to ceed land to afars or let afars believe they own most of djbouti. The somalis need to expand and occupy djbouti completely and somalify them all.
As a Cisse Djiboutian, we are making Djibouti into a nice small somali kingdom by a couple decades

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
i’ll be honest, i don’t want no oromo around me. also why aren’t somalis aware of the existential threat oromo poses against us? both in west and Somalia? somalis will go extinct in the next generation & no one seems to care.
They're out here playing hakuna matana and then in a few decades we get our own H!tler

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Curse those semites, if only these red sea refugees stayed in the middle east :damn:
If it wasn't for the accursed British, we would have galbeed back. If the non xabashi fought back against Amhara expansion,Ethiopia would only consist of Amhara land.

Khaemwaset

VIP
If it wasn't for the accursed British, we would have galbeed back. If the non xabashi fought back against Amhara expansion,Ethiopia would only consist of Amahara land.
Sadly all these cushitic groups in Ethiopia don't seem to fancy fighting their habesha overlords.
Are we somalis the only cushites that can actually fight? What happened to the once glorious Cushitic race which once stretched from the nile valley to the great lakes

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
If it wasn't for the accursed British, we would have galbeed back. If the non xabashi fought back against Amhara expansion,Ethiopia would only consist of Amahara land.
Forget about them it's always the whites spoiling our plans look at what USSR did in 77 war.

I don’t believe there’s a nation state that supports our success unless it benefits them more. Our only allies are believers who put faith above worldly gains. Even some Somalis aren’t our allies.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Sadly all these cushitic groups in Ethiopia don't seem to fancy fighting their habesha overlords.
Are we somalis the only cushites that can actually fight? What happened to the once glorious Cushitic race which once stretched from the nile valley to the great lakes
The Bantu Expansion happened. Plus the nubians and beja don't have enough power to create their own land. Yes we are the only ones that can fight back. Such is the Cushitic race. The Amharas really brainwashed Afars and Oromo into believing the ethiopian unity bs.

Could you please provide us with more info on the people with oromo blood found throughout somalia?
During the oromo invasion of Ethiopia in the 1500s. The real reason adal collapsed was because of the oromos both adal and Ethiopia got hit hard. During those wars alot of oromos were captured, enslaved and made to convert and many of the women and kids were adopted into somali families and became somali.

Same thing with the ajuraan sultanate they tried to invade but failed since the ajuraan sultanate wasn't exhausted from war. And many were enslaved there and continued raids were done on the oromo all of them were somalified.

The Ethiopians did the same thing which is why there is a 50/50 split when it comes to there religion but they also assimilated others from the different groups which is why they are large in number.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yemen is an opp
Yemen started the 77' war.
When the Soviets brought siad barre with the Ethiopian and South Yemeni leaders.
The Soviets proposed a federation and barre said yes only if they handed the Ogaden and the Ethiopians were somewhat alright with it until some Yemeni got involved and barre stormed off

Trending

Latest posts