Do we have a natural ally?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Not within our vicinity but the turks are actual allies and a tie between us is mutually beneficial since they need more alies and there trying to get as much muslim allies as possible. Plus there the only genuine help we have received from another nation.
It all depends if the secularist win this election erdogans pan Islamist neon ottoman policy will be kicked out the door.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Not within our vicinity but the turks are actual allies and a tie between us is mutually beneficial since they need more alies and there trying to get as much muslim allies as possible. Plus there the only genuine help we have received from another nation.
Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent praised the Adalites for defending the deen and muslims. However in the modern day,turks have become secular and have a disdain for Islam and Muslims. Also they are racist towards Africans.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Let us think about ways to remedy the lack of allies, and form alliances, shall we?
The nations who have wronged us before will be under no condition forgive I.e the west our best bet is to look at the BRICS bloc aka the new world order out of them Russia could help with military industry, China's belt road program and India's cheap labour.

It all depends if the secularist win this election erdogans pan Islamist neon ottoman policy will be kicked out the door.
That's the issue if Erdoğan gets kicked out turkey will go back to being a western puppet. That's the issue with somalia. We are hated because we are technically one of the only countries out there that isn't a part of the globalist agenda. A somalia that is up is in no one's best interest but us

They had the man power and Africa ans Asia was under them by then. what do we have?
If such a thing ever happened, Oromo would suddenly claim it as there homeland and fight us for it.
:heh:
True, Oromos will always go wherever we go. They are our young brother. If we could only come up with a plan to form an alliance; hey, there is an idea, what do you think of that?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent praised the Adalites for defending the deen and muslims. However in the modern day,turks have become secular and have a disdain for Islam and Muslims. Also they are racist towards Africans.
No, most Turks are at least culturally Muslim and take pride in their islamic heritage. There is a loud minority that are dying to be accepted by cadaan.

Really that’s what happens when you put cadaans on a pedestal. Turks have been worshipping cadaans for centuries and this is a result of that.

they hate arabs though.

Absolutely, and I would venture so far as to suggest, had it not been for them, we would have been done for.

Somali Saayid

VIP
India teaming up with two muslim countries? You need to wake up. They’ll just team up with China against us.
:umad:
Pakistan and China - Somalia and Indonesia - China and NK or Iran - Russia and DPR LPR and Belarus - Syria and Palestine - this is how I would see that situation play out

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
There currently under a lot of tension. The west wants Turkey to kick out Erdoğan who is pushing islam and islamic unity. So there doing everything they can to cripple turkey and make the people rise up and go back to square one as kamalist western bootlickers. in my experience turks have been some of the best Muslims I have been around. They tend to hate arabs more so then Any other group.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
True, Oromos will always go wherever we go. They are our young brother. If we could only come up with a plan to form an alliance; hey, there is an idea, what do you think of that?
We should just try our best to absorb oromo into somali culture and society slowly and make them a part of us then there wouldn't be much of an issue. Also habesha would be shitting their pants over Somali-oromo marriage

Wey kibreen the gulf arabs
it’s genuinely self-hate, they wish they were ayrabs instead of somali. they conflate self-love, pride in culture/country & kalsooni with nationalism. this is why i argue somalis need to be raised with islamic and somali values, otherwise they’ll suffer from self-hatred & identity issues.

There currently under a lot of tension. The west wants Turkey to kick out Erdoğan who is pushing islam and islamic unity. So there doing everything they can to cripple turkey and make the people rise up and go back to square one as kamalist western bootlickers. in my experience turks have been some of the best Muslims I have been around. They tend to hate arabs more so then Any other group.
I would agree, and they love their country more than any other I have seen.

Trending