Do we have a natural ally?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
i have all the smoke in the world for Oromos, soomaaliyeey please stop marrying them! i have a family member who’s interested in marrying one. ii soo duceeyaa. shaarkooda ilahay ha na qabto.
Sis I'm in borama rn. My aunt's neighbours are all oromo. They speak oromo all the time and play ethiopian music. Yaab.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
i have all the smoke in the world for Oromos, soomaaliyeey please stop marrying them! i have a family member who’s interested in marrying one. ii soo duceeyaa. shaarkooda ilahay ha na qabto.
If I'm greeting an oromo wife, it will be with my 3 somali wives and I will make sure these kids are born and raised speaking somali and learning the great militarist values of his forefathers

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
It's the job of the somalis to lead the cushites and help expand.
Somalis will fund the beja and nubian take over of Sudan. Once we take was coast Africa, we will get oromos to finish off those bantus in the African interior.
Mein Fuhrer I would advise you to instead create a situation where the Oromos and Bantus are in constant conflict benefiting only the Somali people and ensuring our place as a hegemon.

Garaad diinle

 
During the oromo invasion of Ethiopia in the 1500s. The real reason adal collapsed was because of the oromos both adal and Ethiopia got hit hard. During those wars alot of oromos were captured, enslaved and made to convert and many of the women and kids were adopted into somali families and became somali.

Same thing with the ajuraan sultanate they tried to invade but failed since the ajuraan sultanate wasn't exhausted from war. And many were enslaved there and continued raids were done on the oromo all of them were somalified.

The Ethiopians did the same thing which is why there is a 50/50 split when it comes to there religion but they also assimilated others from the different groups which is why they are large in number.
For us to say this in the 21st century we would need to have at the very least some sort of genetic evidence to prove it. The oromo invasion primarily occurred in northern bale hararghe and whatever that lays west of that. The somalis living in these areas were absorbed and incorborated into the oromo identify by the process guddifachaa. To my knowledge there is no historical text that speaks of mass capture of oromo slaves flowing into somalia.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Me in Fuhrer I would advise you to instead create a situation where the Oromos and Bantus are in constant conflict benefiting only the Somali people and ensuring our place as a hegemon.
Yes that is quite logical.
But I'm not a purely logical man walaal, I'm a raging racist and wanna see half of Africa become Reer cush.
But after our great expansion I will consider playing the oromo with Niger-Congo people

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Wallah it makes me so happy to hear this is how the next gen somalis are thinking we all know what to do.

When your at rock bottom the only place you can go is up!

@Idrus im waiting on your manifesto the “Somali struggle” and create an Islamic-Cushitic revolutionary party.

CALMONE20###

When have they helped us? They only helped Ethiopia. And Egypt tried to sell us like they own us. f*ck everybody.
We should deport Yemenis from our lands and even the entire horn of Africa. They should go to yemen or their fellow gulf brethren.

We shouldn't assimilate ajnabis. The oromised somalis can come back to us though.
But that's the point how will you be able to tell who is oromomised and who isn't when we all look similar? we should see all cushites as future somalis. That's the mentality that will bring us out on top and make us have cultural/ethnic hemogony over all cushitic groups. Plus more genetic diversity is better and our numbers will be way higher and we would rather absorb fellow cushites then non cushites who will try to eventually come into somalia especially when somalia is safe for foreigners to visit. Wouldn't you rather fill somalia with more cushites or randoms from all over the continent and others that we can't actually somalianize because they standout from us.

For us to say this in the 21st century we would need to have at the very least some sort of genetic evidence to prove it. The oromo invasion primarily occurred in northern bale hararghe and whatever that lays west of that. The somalis living in these areas were absorbed and incorborated into the oromo identify by the process guddifachaa. To my knowledge there is no historical text that speaks of mass capture of oromo slaves flowing into somalia.
We're there not records of oromos slaves even during the Italian regime

We should deport Yemenis from our lands and even the entire horn of Africa. They should go to yemen or their fellow gulf brethren.
yup! deport them all. I actually appreciated when the somaliland government mass deported Oromos back to Ethiopia last year. Puntland needs to follow suit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That’s not gonna work because somalis live in yemen. I don’t want to deport anyone other than Oromo
:heh:

CALMONE20###

But that's the point how will you be able to tell who is oromomised and who isn't when we all look similar? we should see all cushites as future somalis. That's the mentality that will bring us out on top and make us have cultural/ethnic hemogony over all cushitic groups. Plus more genetic diversity is better and our numbers will be way higher and we would rather absorb fellow cushites then non cushites who will try to eventually come into somalia especially when somalia is safe for foreigners to visit. Wouldn't you rather fill somalia with more cushites or randoms from all over the continent and others that we can't actually somalianize because they standout from us.
No thanks walaal. We should keep our somali race pure. We don't wanna have oromo features. Plus they are already claiming hargeisa and somali region as theirs.

Trending

Latest posts