Do we have a natural ally?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
The Bantu Expansion happened. Plus the nubians and beja don't have enough power to create their own land. Yes we are the only ones that can fight back. Such is the Cushitic race. The Amharas really brainwashed Afars and Oromo into believing the ethiopian unity bs.
If Somalia was developed I would happily help beja and nubians take over the country and Cushiticify sudan

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We need to also somalify the afars I don't know why somalis in djbouti want to ceed land to afars or let afars believe they own most of djbouti. The somalis need to expand and occupy djbouti completely and somalify them all.
I donโ€™t believe in this kind of rhetoric. They should fear us enough to not have the guts to try to fight us or steal our land but they should stay as they are. I donโ€™t want to somalify any ajnabis. They are ajnabi sheegato at the end of the day. I donโ€™t like what they are doing to hararis, so why should we do the same? Itโ€™s evil to kill off a whole people and culture. Afars are muslims at the end of the day albeit annoying af.

When Somalis were in control in the past millenias, we didnโ€™t assimilate others much. We just expanded our land pushed the others back. Now thereโ€™s nowhere else to push back on.

the only option is for somalis to dominate East Africa and become an African power. Thatโ€™s it. Ajnabis can f*ck off, I want nothing to do with them if itโ€™s not for political or economic reasons that benefit us.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Yemen started the 77' war.
When the Soviets brought siad barre with the Ethiopian and South Yemeni leaders.
The Soviets proposed a federation and barre said yes only if they handed the Ogaden and the Ethiopians were somewhat alright with it until some Yemeni got involved and barre stormed off
Stupid Yemeni speaker of parliament it was a shame the houthis never shot the sand monkey bastard.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I donโ€™t believe in this kind of rhetoric. They should fear us enough to not have the guts to try to fight us or steal our land but they should stay as they are. I donโ€™t want to somalify any ajnabis. They are ajnabi sheegato at the end of the day. I donโ€™t like what they are doing to hararis, so why should we do the same?

When Somalis were in control in the past millenias, we didnโ€™t assimilate others much. We just expanded our land pushed the others back. Now thereโ€™s nowhere else to push back on.
I think Hitler was copying the common somali adeer's rhetoric "keep the blood pure"

Khaemwaset

VIP
The problem is the afar triangle we need to take that away from Ethiopia and completely absorb the afar population. We don't need random separatist movements going up in Ethiopia across the borders so we need that whole afar triangle.
Either turn the afar triangle into a puppet kingdom or absorb it.
Really depends but afars are decent and close to Somalis, and I say this as an Cisse.

Tha
I donโ€™t believe in this kind of rhetoric. They should fear us enough to not have the guts to try to fight us or steal our land but they should stay as they are. I donโ€™t want to somalify any ajnabis. They are ajnabi sheegato at the end of the day. I donโ€™t like what they are doing to hararis, so why should we do the same? Itโ€™s evil to kill off a whole people and culture. Afars are muslims at the end of the day albeit annoying af.

That's not true when it comes to other cushites we were very good at assimilating them completely it's non cushites that we didn't assimilate.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Africa & the west will be in danger once we get our own Hitler๐Ÿ˜ญ
giphy (1).gif

Somali Saayid

VIP
Really depends but afars are decent and close to Somalis, and I say this as an Cisse.
Puppet state or something akin to a support army like when we need an emergency defence corp in the front lines and we reward them with their share of development and money.

More reason to assimilate them it's not like we have to do it violently like the amharas. In fact doing it violently doesn't work it has to be done peacefully

Khaemwaset

VIP
Tha
That's not true when it comes to other cushites we were very good at assimilating them completely it's non cushites that we didn't assimilate.
That's the point, only assimilate cushites if we have to since they look like us. All groups assimilate those who look like them.

It's the non Horners that need to be wiped out instead of assimilated. I don't wanna see some bantu mulattos running around my house in Djibouti cause I'm gonna bring out my shotgun and clean the gene pool

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
That's the point, only assimilate cushites if we have to since they look like us. All groups assimilate those who look like them.

It's the non Horners that need to be wiped out instead of assimilated. I don't wanna see some bantu mulattos running around my house in Djibouti cause I'm gonna bring out my shot gun and clean the gene pool
I personally think Bantus should be peacefully repatriated to Tanzania and Mozambique.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sadly all these cushitic groups in Ethiopia don't seem to fancy fighting their habesha overlords.
Are we somalis the only cushites that can actually fight? What happened to the once glorious Cushitic race which once stretched from the nile valley to the great lakes
Cushitics are langaab. They lost 90% of it to Bantus. Bantus were there first opposition. Only Somalis have that real fighting blood in their veins. Uff cushitic nacala cushitic langaab cushitic
:pacspit:
I now identify as a Somalite
:fittytousand:

i have all the smoke in the world for Oromos, soomaaliyeey please stop marrying them! i have a family member whoโ€™s interested in marrying one. ii soo duceeyaa. shaarkooda ilahay ha na qabto.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Cushitics are langaab. They lost 90% of it to Bantus. Bantus were there first opposition. Only Somalis have that real fighting blood in their veins. Uff cushitic nacala cushitic langaab cushitic
:pacspit:
I now identify as a Somalite
:fittytousand:
It's the job of the somalis to lead the cushites and help expand.
Somalis will fund the beja and nubian take over of Sudan. Once we take was coast Africa, we will get oromos to finish off those bantus in the African interior.

Trending