Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There's even a difference in phenotype between Mandinka & Himba.:draketf: And both are about as West & South African as it gets.
You realize genes show that both Hausa & Fulani are far more closely to other West African than East or North, right? Only similarity you have is linguistic & religion.
You look like a fool trying to claim them, especially when they aint claiming you. Stop your racist white divisionist tactics.

When the f*ck did I claim them? LOL All I said is they look East African. And you just said only similarity is linguistic lol how did we get that Similarity when Somali is Afro-Asiatic and belongs to the cushitic branch? LMAO You keep telling on yourself.

If Fulanis are not decedent form East Africa why do they have similar linguistic to East Africans? Once again you said "Only similarity you have is linguistic"

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE PATHETIC :dance::dance:

Fulani phenotype is very much common in East Africa conclusion, either a bunch of Nomads from East Africa migrated (you know those things do happen) Or Nigerians had a bunch of sex with North Africans.

553px-BodaaDo.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
But how do we know, the government can't even control the country, so their 'estimates' on population is completely biased. Also, how do we not know the Ethiopian's and Kenyan's are lieing about their Somali population due to political agendas? The claim to NEP, and Ogaden is a big threat to them.

Kenyans and Ethiopians are more than likely skimming off the numbers.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@BobMarley
Fulani.jpg

Settlement area. What makes you not believe they might have migrated form east Africa centuries ago when they clearly have settled all the way from Sudan (East Africa) to Guinea? I Only claim Somalis no one else so don't mistake me, if you're gonna claim Fulani's are more closely related to Ancient Egyptians you have to come with hard proof. Like I said before Fulani are more than likely not native to West Africa.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I saw these Hebrews preaching in my town centre, glad no one took them seriously and were just laughing at them

Bob Marley

retired
@Barni First tell me which East Africans Fulanis resemble :ulachen001:
And then define what native means to you or how long a group has to be somewhere to be considered native to it.
What makes you think they aren't native to the Sahel region rather than descending from East Africa like you implied.

And when I said similarity in linguistic I only assume that based on the simple fact that both Somali & Fulani share words from what I've seen (most definitely Arab loan words )
You had me look through a bunch of stupid shyt for no reason:snoop:
I'm still writing another reply as I read on their DNA/history but it isn't looking like they are genetically related to East Africans as I've said.
I'm actually seeing that Somalis/Ethiopians have aot of non-african DNA....

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Fulanis are like a mixture between niger-congo people and berber-like people

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni First tell me which East Africans Fulanis resemble :ulachen001:
And then define what or how long a group has to be somewhere to be considered native to it.
What makes you think they aren't native to the Sahel region rather than descending from East Africa like you implied.

And when I said similarity in linguistic I only assume that based on the simple fact that both Somali & Fulani share words from what I've seen (most definitely Arab loan words )
You had me look through a bunch of stupid shyt for no reason:snoop:
I'm still writing another reply as I read on their DNA/history but it isn't looking like they are genetically related to East Africans as I've said.
I'm actually seeing that Somalis/Ethiopians have aot of non-african DNA....

Don't know about Ethiopians but Somalis only have Somali DNA.

Like I said Fulani are either a mix of ancient east african nomads or a mix of north africans and people who are native to west Africa. Africa is a huge continent, ethnic groups migrate and there is huge likelihood that people from other regions have crossed paths.

I find Nigeria to be very interesting. If you look at the 3 different major tribes you will quickly notice that they divert in phenotype resemblance.

Yoruba
Nigerian-Wedding-Grace-Uche-Yoruba-Traditional-Wedding-in-Lagos-Remi-Benson-Photography19.jpg

Fulani

b176e12c86d397750e0d0ee0c08e7f0b.jpg

Igbo

b689004e-251d-4f87-a26c-b682e5632542.jpg

None of the 3 beautiful ladies look alike you can see that they are from different ethnic groups. Some like the Yourbas and Igbos look more alike. Judging by these pictures it's clearly evident that the Fulani's don't share some of the same facial structures like the Yorubas or Igbos. I hate to actually write these but certain regions in Africa have very stereotypical features set for that regions. I think we can agree on that can't we? No one expects to see a Khoisan looking ethnic group in Algeria right?

Now perhaps we should go back to the topic which was Ancient Egypt. As I said before many ethnic groups can claim to have similar culture and cuisine to that of Ancient Egypt however that does not make them the ancient Egyptians. As far as I know no DNA study on the pharaohs has ever been made public so saying the ancient Egyptians were west Africans,east africans our south africans have no claim. The only ones that can claim that region are the Sudanese people and AA's are not from Sudan.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Fulanis are Bantus, they're like a mixture between niger-congo people and berber-like people

I did say that they might be a mix of North Africans. I don't think they're bantu tho they resemble east africans and dont share bantu features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts