Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
LMAO at the black american dude calling us stinking Africans I'm literally hysterically laughing my fucking ass off.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
woow soo they think theyre better than everyone else because they are black and other people aren't ??

Man they probably against everyone

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
woow soo they think theyre better than everyone else because they are black and other people aren't ??

Man they probably against everyone

they think they're chosen, that they're the true Israeils and that africans are beneath them. I can't deny that they are fascinating to watch. I once saw a video on youtube where they confronted a jewish boy they even forced him to say he was a fake jew and that they were real.

Mercury

VIP
they think they're chosen, that they're the true Israeils and that africans are beneath them. I can't deny that they are fascinating to watch. I once saw a video on youtube where they confronted a jewish boy they even forced him to say he was a fake jew and that they were real.

Wow they sure are crazyy they really don't wanna acknowledge that they came to US thru slavery I hear they force kids and babies to fast:9uoofqd:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Wow they sure are crazyy they really don't wanna acknowledge that they came to US thru slavery I hear they force kids and babies to fast:9uoofqd:

I don't know about the fasting part but they clearly are determined to spread their delusions on other people. African Americans are decedent from West Africa and have no claim to North African History. I think a lot of this is due to systematic oppressing from whites who have been white washing Egyptian history while denying the existence of African history. It would be better for these people to learn about the various different kingdoms in west Africa, perhaps that would give them some sense of clarity? It's genuinely embarrassing seeing some of them claim Egypt and even Israel when their ancestral linage is soooooo far removed from those regions. It would be like me claiming some ancient China was built by Somalis. Makes no whatsoever fucking sense.

Bob Marley

retired
The guy standing beside the Africans is an AA pan-africanist named brother polight

So this is more about division caused by Hebrews. They are off the chain bro have a look:ulachen001:

Sad part is it's a rapidly growing movement. Even made it's way to blacks the U.K.

Bob Marley

retired
I don't know about the fasting part but they clearly are determined to spread their delusions on other people. African Americans are decedent from West Africa and have no claim to North African History. I think a lot of this is due to systematic oppressing from whites who have been white washing Egyptian history while denying the existence of African history. It would be better for these people to learn about the various different kingdoms in west Africa, perhaps that would give them some sense of clarity? It's genuinely embarrassing seeing some of them claim Egypt and even Israel when their ancestral linage is soooooo far removed from those regions. It would be like me claiming some ancient China was built by Somalis. Makes no whatsoever fucking sense.

Watch your filthy mouth:ufdup:
There's genetic evidence of some Pharaohs having West & South African DNA.
One even died of sickle cell (mainly a disease that effects black people)
Look up the West African Dogon people who carry the some of the same beliefs as Egyptians.
Fulani and many others have resemblance to Eygtians - whether it be looks, clothes or tradition
Also there's an area in West Africa known as "Western Sudan"

tkQR.gif

The delusion is unreal

Mercury

VIP

I find it funny when Some African Americans will diss Africans saying shit like "go back to your jungle" then wanna talk "motherland" when white cops shoot them.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Watch your filthy mouth:ufdup:
There's genetic evidence of some Pharaohs having West & South African DNA.
One even died of sickle cell (mainly a disease that effects black people)
Look up the West African Dogon people who carry the some of the same beliefs as Egyptians.
Fulani and many others have resemblance to Eygtians - whether it be looks, clothes or tradition
Also there's an area in West Africa known as "Western Sudan"

Ugh I'm gonna answer you this one time.

1. As for as I know no DNA results have been made public.
2. Fulani actually look East African... probably because of east african migration just like with the tutsi of Rwanda
3. I'm sure alot of Africans can claim similar culture to the Ancient Egyptians, afterall it was an Empire that traded and spread their influence.
4. West Africa has their own kingdom go study it.
5. I made you this picture

SOMALISPOT.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ugh I'm gonna answer you this one time.

1. As for as I know no DNA results have been made public.
2. Fulani actually look East African... probably because of east african migration just like with the tutsi of Rwanda
3. I'm sure alot of Africans can claim similar culture to the Ancient Egyptians, afterall it was an Empire that traded and spread their influence.
4. West Africa has their own kingdom go study it.
5. I made you this picture

View attachment 4137
i thought you had @Bob Marley on ignore :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending