Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
lool Says the one begging every black mofo on the planet @Barni might be annoying at times but shes nothing like a self loathing race traitor as you
keep capin u celibate
Don't know about Ethiopians but Somalis only have Somali DNA.

Like I said Fulani are either a mix of ancient east african nomads or a mix of north africans and people who are native to west Africa. Africa is a huge continent, ethnic groups migrate and there is huge likelihood that people from other regions have crossed paths.

I find Nigeria to be very interesting. If you look at the 3 different major tribes you will quickly notice that they divert in phenotype resemblance.

Yoruba
Nigerian-Wedding-Grace-Uche-Yoruba-Traditional-Wedding-in-Lagos-Remi-Benson-Photography19.jpg

Fulani

b176e12c86d397750e0d0ee0c08e7f0b.jpg

Igbo

b689004e-251d-4f87-a26c-b682e5632542.jpg

None of the 3 beautiful ladies look alike you can see that they are from different ethnic groups. Some like the Yourbas and Igbos look more alike. Judging by these pictures it's clearly evident that the Fulani's don't share some of the same facial structures like the Yorubas or Igbos. I hate to actually write these but certain regions in Africa have very stereotypical features set for that regions. I think we can agree on that can't we? No one expects to see a Khoisan looking ethnic group in Algeria right?
lmaoooooooooo the irony

she went from laughing at hotep jews to going full hotep herself

@Bob Marley

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
lmaoooooooooo the irony

she went from laughing at hotep jews to going full hotep herself

@Bob Marley

How did I go hotep? I'm not claiming their history as mine nor their culture. All I'm saying is they don't look west african, west africans have a very distinct look and fulanis don't fit that picture.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
How did I go hotep? I'm not claiming their history as mine nor their culture. All I'm saying is they don't look west african, west africans have a very distinct look and fulanis don't fit that picture.
:drakekidding:holy shit stop

Bob Marley

retired
@afrosomali Your post says it all, really:francis:
I knew what she was trying to do the whole time

Just because they have a narrow nose or something they deem non-stereotypically West African, they'll claim them as looking like East African even when they actually don't. That guy she posted didn't look Somali or any East African tribe I can think of in that region.
(they do they same to AAs, Caribbeans or etc) it's pathetic

@Baraf I was just about to say that lol

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@afrosomali Your post says it all, really:francis:
I knew what she was trying to do the whole time

Just because they have a narrow nose or something they deem non-stereotypically West African, they'll claim them as looking like East African even when they actually don't. That guy she posted didn't look Somali or any East African tribe I can think of in that region.
(they do they same to AAs, Caribbeans or etc) it's pathetic

@Baraf I was just about to say that lol

first of all i believe in diversity west africa is clearly very diverse. I'm not claiming Fulani as my own people I'm just stating that they look very east african to me, could be due to east african migration or intermixing with north Africans. What's so horrible about saying that? Many people claim Somalis are not "real" Africans that we are heavily intermixed with non Africans like you self wrote a while ago. You didn't see me throw a fit over that did you? Intermixing happens so does migrations. Africans don't look in one way and fulanis different features might come from ancient intermixing or migration. Please tell me what's so horrible about stating that?

Bob Marley

retired
@Barni You're such an idiot. I'm mad I even wasted time agruing with you.
-Fulani are West Africa
-West African are not Bantu:heh:

-West Africa has diversity

You're basically trying to project your own feelings of being distant from other Africans onto them

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni You're such an idiot. I'm mad I even wasted time agruing with you.
-Fulani are West Africa
-West African are not Bantu:heh:

-West Africa has diversity

You're basically trying to project your own feelings of being distant from other Africans onto them

When did I say west africans are bantus? And yes I feel distant from other africans and I'm sure other africans feel the same way. You do realize africa is divided in ethnic borders you americans and your rainbow fantasy of one african identity. And Fulanis are more than likely mixed, they don't look like other west africans. Beautiful people tho I bet that comment hurt your feelings.

Bob Marley

retired
You said they don't look Bantu (as if Bantu was a phenotype)

Yeah claiming Fulanis have a bit of mixture wouldn't be a reach, especially considering their close proximity North Africans.
Tuareg are more than likely mixed too with North African but I don't think they're "East African looking" nor do I think they are mixed with your people. It's as simple as that.

I'd say Sahel or simply Fulani/Tuareg looking.
Let's stop calling them "East African looking"

And that goes for every other black person with narrow nose or features you don't consider Bantu or stereotypically West African. Deal? Afterall they don't have the matching big forehead combo to go along with it so I think it's fair.
@Barni

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You said they don't look Bantu (as if Bantu was a phenotype)

Yeah claiming Fulanis have a bit of mixture wouldn't be a reach, especially considering their close proximity North Africans.
Tuareg are more than likely mixed too with North African but I don't think they're "East African looking" nor do I think they are mixed with your people. It's as simple as that.

I'd say Sahel or simply Fulani/Tuareg looking.
Let's stop calling them "East African looking"

And that goes for every other black person with narrow nose or features you don't consider Bantu or stereotypically West African. Deal? Afterall they don't have the matching big head combo to go along with it so I think it's fair.
@Barni

If you're black with a narrow nose high cheekbones I'll call you east african looking the same way I'll call people with sharp straight feature, blue eyes and blonde hair Scandinavian looking. Certain phenotype is more common in some region that's a fact.

I don't know about the fasting part but they clearly are determined to spread their delusions on other people. African Americans are decedent from West Africa and have no claim to North African History. I think a lot of this is due to systematic oppressing from whites who have been white washing Egyptian history while denying the existence of African history. It would be better for these people to learn about the various different kingdoms in west Africa, perhaps that would give them some sense of clarity? It's genuinely embarrassing seeing some of them claim Egypt and even Israel when their ancestral linage is soooooo far removed from those regions. It would be like me claiming some ancient China was built by Somalis. Makes no whatsoever fucking sense.

But they are moor really, the Muslim moors from Spain were sailors in Columbus ships, plus first Muslim migrants to states were from Morocco.

Bob Marley

retired
If you're black with a narrow nose high cheekbones I'll call you east african looking the same way I'll call people with sharp straight feature, blue eyes and blonde hair Scandinavian looking. Certain phenotype is more common in some region that's a fact.

Well now you have knowledge of those features existing outside of East Africa so maybe you should stop acting ignorant and wisen up:francis:

P.S. She aint got typical Somali or Ethiopian features, how you gonna claim her:draketf:
Kinky hair all of a sudden becomes a feature ya'll trying to claim when it's attached to a pretty woman?:draketf:
People would def look at her and assume she's West African/Black sooner than Ethio/Somali

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Well now you have knowledge of those features existing outside of East Africa so maybe you should stop acting ignorant and wisen up:francis:

P.S. She aint got typical Somali or Ethiopian features, how you gonna claim her:draketf:
Kinky hair all of a sudden becomes a feature ya'll trying to claim when it's attached to a pretty woman?:draketf:
People would def look at her and assume she's West African/Black sooner than Ethio/Somali

Even with kinky hair her facial features look more east than west. Like I said to me she looks does not look west african.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts