Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yeah but your circumstances are a bit different. Mixing then inbreeding for years will give you a different result than those in swahili coast

:whoa:

Just look at the average Brazilian black/white mixed person where they've been mixing for years. They look a little different than a mixed person from the states

Look at you every post you take is a dig at Somalis you are so pathetic and clearly very angry with Somalis. Inbreeding is not a problem in Somalia and Somalis don't have an inbreed look. Seriously f*ck off. Just a couple of pages ago you were talking about African diversity where is that now? Can't even have a normal conversation with you without you getting emotional. So typical....

Bob Marley

retired
No I did not. I'm not trying to divide at all. People look different either because of geographical location, intermixing or migration. I'm not sayin that Fulanis look east African because I find them more beautiful which is what I think you believe. Yoruba women are equally as beautiful and their cultural attire is very fascinating. I simply said Fulanis look easy African because to me they do. You need to stop seeing everything as an attack.

Look at you every post you take is a dig at Somalis you are so pathetic and clearly very angry with Somalis. Inbreeding is not a problem in Somalia and Somalis don't have an inbreed look. Seriously f*ck off. Just a couple of pages ago you were talking about African diversity where is that now? Can't even have a normal conversation with you without you getting emotional. So typical....

That change in your attitude tho
merchant.png

Anyway, I don't think Somalis look inbreed, or Arab either for that matter. I was messing with you cuz honestly I did feel like you were only claiming them (Fulani) for shallow reasons.

East Africa is diverse just as West Africa is diverse. I've seen quite of few people claim certain individuals as East African looking and it gets annoying but if that's your opinion it's okay..

Bob Marley

retired
And I'm still waiting on the dna results from ancient Egyptians you claimed you had

These results indicate that both Ramesses III and Unknown Man E (possibly his son Pentawer) shared an ancestral component with present day populations of Sub-Saharan Africa.

A previous issue of DNA Tribes Digest identified African related ancestry for King Tut and other royal mummies from the Amarna Period.In this issue, results indicate that the later pharaoh Ramesses III also inherited alleles that are most frequent in present day populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. This provides additional, independent evidence of Sub-Saharan African ancestry (possibly among several ancestral components) for pharaonic families of ancient Egypt.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...me-map-genes-ancient-egyptians_n_3084014.html

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Bob Marley

retired
Okay I never claimed the Egyptians were West Africans. What I meant was that maybe West Africans did in fact have a connection to Egypt, and maybe some Pharaohs were even West African descent. I haven't fully read the links myself but I will later on to make judgment.
Here is the "Western Sudan" I mention earlier too (I'll just link the thread I got it from)

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-african-history-sahel-west-african-civilizations.228936/

architecture bares a striking resemblance to lower Egypt (Sudan), maybe that's another reason it's nicknamed that.

Bob Marley

retired
LOL Did it take you hours to realize that? You had no problems with it yesterday. Gosh you are pathetic.
You are the one acting similar to racist white colonists. It's sad, really.
And I don't know what you mean I had no problems with it... that's what we were arguing over

Bob Marley

retired
P.S. I disagree they look like Somalis or Ethiopians
Wanna see what Somali & Bantu looks like mixed then see Rendille people

Like I said, Fulani have distinctive features from East African groups. Claiming them to be East African looking is dumb for many reason like the one I listed above. And yea, I think you're brainwashed which is just sad. Smh.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
P.S. I disagree they look like Somalis or Ethiopians
Wanna see what Somali & Bantu looks like mixed then see Rendille people

Like I said, Fulani have distinctive features from East African groups. Claiming them to be East African looking is dumb for many reason like the one I listed above. And yea, I think you're brainwashed which is just sad. Smh.

You are obsessed. You need help. Do you dream about us? Seriously you're sick.

Fulani influence on (proto/foundational/plantation)African-American culture.

Linguistic - ""
As regards numerals, I interview serval older Gullahs(SE coastal African-Americans), each of whom could count from one to nineteen in the Fula language. Usually the Gullahs did not know the name of the language in which they counted, but said that they learned the numerals from older relatives or friends. A few unknowingly, would draw upon two or more African languages in counting from on to ten.""

- Lorenzo Dow Turner, Ph.D academic & linguist.

American cowboy(cattle ranching) culture
1231734_fulani_cowboy_JPG9115b40e3c3eb094d356cd6427682b40

Music- An old unique blues style in the Northern Mississippi hill country called Northern Mississippi Fife and Drum blues, is an offshoot of Fulani Flute and drum music. In fact, the physical construction of the blues fife played in Northern MS is based on an old African model brought over by the transatlantic slave trade. The construction process mimics that of the of Fula flute. A musician typically cuts a piece of cane about a foot in length, then a heated iron rod is used to bore out the cane, and finally the same rod is used to make the fingering and embouchure holes of the fife. No formal measure of spacing either between the embouchure hole and the fingering holes or between each of the fingering holes is used. Instead, the musicians use their hands as guides for construction, resulting in instruments that have slightly individualized scales, none of which are based on a classical Western model.

Bob Marley

retired
Fulani influence on (proto/foundational/plantation)African-American culture.

Linguistic - ""
As regards numerals, I interview serval older Gullahs(SE coastal African-Americans), each of whom could count from one to nineteen in the Fula language. Usually the Gullahs did not know the name of the language in which they counted, but said that they learned the numerals from older relatives or friends. A few unknowingly, would draw upon two or more African languages in counting from on to ten.""

- Lorenzo Dow Turner, Ph.D academic & linguist.

American cowboy(cattle ranching) culture
1231734_fulani_cowboy_JPG9115b40e3c3eb094d356cd6427682b40

Music- An old unique blues style in the Northern Mississippi hill country called Northern Mississippi Fife and Drum blues, is an offshoot of Fulani Flute and drum music. In fact, the physical construction of the blues fife played in Northern MS is based on an old African model brought over by the transatlantic slave trade. The construction process mimics that of the of Fula flute. A musician typically cuts a piece of cane about a foot in length, then a heated iron rod is used to bore out the cane, and finally the same rod is used to make the fingering and embouchure holes of the fife. No formal measure of spacing either between the embouchure hole and the fingering holes or between each of the fingering holes is used. Instead, the musicians use their hands as guides for construction, resulting in instruments that have slightly individualized scales, none of which are based on a classical Western model.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Blacks in the diaspora are descendant of many people across West, South & Central Africa which is why we come in a variety of features.

They wanna claim some as 'East African looking' tho.
Talk about being obsessed:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending