Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I'm gonna answer you this one time.

1. As for as I know no DNA results have been made public.
2. Fulani actually look East African... probably because of east african migration just like with the tutsi of Rwanda
3. I'm sure alot of Africans can claim similar culture to the Ancient Egyptians, afterall it was an Empire that traded and spread their influence.
4. West Africa has their own kingdom go study it.
5. I made you this picture

View attachment 4137

Fulani are mix race https://tariganter.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/who-are-the-fulani-people-their-origins/

But they are moor really, the Muslim moors from Spain were sailors in Columbus ships, plus first Muslim migrants to states were from Morocco.

The Malian King Mansa Musa and his predecessors where the first ones to explore America. Columbus came 400 years later.

Musa was appointed deputy of Abubakari Keita II, the king before him, who had reportedly embarked on an expedition to explore the limits of the Atlantic Ocean, and never returned. The Arab-Egyptian scholar Al-Umari quotes Mansa Musa as follows:

"The ruler who preceded me did not believe that it was impossible to reach the extremity of the ocean that encircles the earth (the Atlantic Ocean). He wanted to reach that (end) and was determined to pursue his plan. So he equipped two hundred boats full of men, and many others full of gold, water and provisions sufficient for several years. He ordered the captain not to return until they had reached the other end of the ocean, or until he had exhausted the provisions and water. So they set out on their journey. They were absent for a long period, and, at last just one boat returned. When questioned the captain replied: 'O Prince, we navigated for a long period, until we saw in the midst of the ocean a great river which was flowing massively.. My boat was the last one; others were ahead of me, and they were drowned in the great whirlpool and never came out again. I sailed back to escape this current.' But the Sultan would not believe him. He ordered two thousand boats to be equipped for him and his men, and one thousand more for water and provisions. Then he conferred the regency on me for the term of his absence, and departed with his men, never to return nor to give a sign of life."

Genetic and geomorphological studies have found the Fulani to be largely a combination of Sub-Saharan African and Eurasian or North African lineages.With most of their Eurasian or North African heritage devolving paternally, this is consistent with the group's oral history of a (largely male) nomadic migratory population from North Africa,then culturally integrating with, marrying women from, and taking the language of their Sub-Saharan African (Niger-Congo) neighbors over hundreds of years of cultural, demographic and genetic interaction.This genetic and cultural interaction most probably occurred in Senegal,where the closely linguistically related Tukulor, Serer and Wolof people predominate,ultimately leading to the ethnogenesis of the Fulani culture, language and people before subsequent expansion throughout much of West Africa.

Bob Marley

retired
Even with kinky hair her facial features look more east than west. Like I said to me she looks does not look west african.

Eh, alright. Fair Enough.
It's your own (very misinformed) opinon:drakekidding:

I personally wouldn't want to think one African region has just one look, Especially when Africa has been delcared the most diverse

@Canuck Somalis are even more mixed :ulachen001:

Bob Marley

retired
@Barni why would I be mad, anyway? You just declared a whole bunch of AAs/West African as East African

You're maybe not so anti-african afterall seeing how you want to claim us :ulachen001:

Bob Marley

retired
So it's okay for you to say shit like this but not okay for us to say fulanis do not look west african. I guess diversity only works for west africa huh?

But many Ethios & Somalis look like straight up mixed race Arabs while fulani look black

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni why would I be mad, anyway? You just declared a whole bunch of AAs/West African as East African

You're maybe not so anti-african afterall seeing how you want to claim us :ulachen001:

You wish I claimed you. I just said they might be ancient east african migration or north african ancestry there. I didn't claim anyone. Wishful thinking on your part.

Bob Marley

retired
You wish I claimed you. I just said they might be ancient east african migration or north african ancestry there. I didn't claim anyone. Wishful thinking on your part.

Wishful thinking to be claimed by Somali:stopit:
You are really too full of yourself... first you claim the pretty West African women as looking like your kind and now this:ohlord:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Wishful thinking to be claimed by Somali:stopit:
You are really too full of yourself... first you claim the pretty West African women as looking like your kind and now this:ohlord:

Well yes Fulanis do look east african as I said before it's probably due to ancient east african migration or north african intermixing. My comments seems to really hurt you.

Bob Marley

retired
Somalis do not look mixed with arabs. Just look at the swahili coast there are many africans there mixed with arabs and we don't look alike.

Yeah but your circumstances are a bit different. Mixing then inbreeding for years will give you a different result than those in swahili coast

:whoa:

Just look at the average Brazilian black/white mixed person where they've been mixing for years. They look a little different than a mixed person from the states

Bob Marley

retired
Well yes Fulanis do look east african as I said before it's probably due to ancient east african migration or north african intermixing. My comments seems to really hurt you.

it bothered me a bit tbh.. but it really shouldn't have
I just don't like people trying to divide

P.S. Did you know there were tons of other West African peoples with a similar look to Fulani?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
it bothered me a bit tbh.. but it really shouldn't have
I just don't like people trying to divide

P.S. Did you know there were tons of other West African peoples with a similar look to Fulani?

No I did not. I'm not trying to divide at all. People look different either because of geographical location, intermixing or migration. I'm not sayin that Fulanis look east African because I find them more beautiful which is what I think you believe. Yoruba women are equally as beautiful and their cultural attire is very fascinating. I simply said Fulanis look easy African because to me they do. You need to stop seeing everything as an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.