Division among blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
Ugh I'm gonna answer you this one time.

1. As for as I know no DNA results have been made public.
2. Fulani actually look East African... probably because of east african migration just like with the tutsi of Rwanda
3. I'm sure alot of Africans can claim similar culture to the Ancient Egyptians, afterall it was an Empire that traded and spread their influence.
4. West Africa has their own kingdom go study it.
5. I made you this picture

View attachment 4137

Lmaoo I knew you wouldn't be able to resist responding:umad::umad::umad:
Fulani population - approximately 20 million people
Somali are around 10 Million so if anything it's you who look like them:umad:

But they don't look "East African" considering they have their own unique set of features (wont go into details at the risk of it sounding offensive)
One thing I can tell you for a fact is they are proud West Africans and would never claim your region:sureman:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

But they don't look "East African" considering they have their own unique set of features (wont go into details at the risk of it sounding offensive)
One thing I can tell you for a fact is they are proud West Africans and would never claim your region:sureman:

It's pretty well known that fulanis are decedent from nomads that are either East Africans or North Africans.. Fulanis don't share the same phenotype as other west africans that alone should give you a clue. I'm not claiming them just stating that they are more than likely not native to west africa.

And you're pathetic, stop claiming history that does not belong to you. Ancient Egyptians are not your ancestors.

Somali population is 25-30 million

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't understand why Euro trash Somalis are so obsessed with what's going on in The United States of America,stay in your lane.

It's a global world we have every right to discuss events taking place in the US. You've been here for a month and throughout this month you've shown you are emotionally unstable.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis in East Africa don't number more than 15 million. Very small

that's a lie. Somalis in Somalia are around 10- 15 million then there's the ones in Somali region that would be around 6-7 million. I don't think were 30 million strong but defiantly around 20-25 million.

Bob Marley

retired
It's pretty well known that fulanis are decedent from nomads that are either East Africans or North Africans.. Fulanis don't share the same phenotype as other west africans that alone should give you a clue. I'm not claiming them just stating that they are more than likely not native to west africa.

And you're pathetic, stop claiming history that does not belong to you. Ancient Egyptians are not your ancestors.

There's even a difference in phenotype between Mandinka & Himba.:draketf: And both are about as West & South African as it gets.
You realize genes show that both Hausa & Fulani are far more closely to other West African than East or North, right? Only similarity you have is linguistic & religion.
You look like a fool trying to claim them, especially when they aint claiming you. Stop your racist white divisionist tactics.

There's no one in Somalia. It's all empty. This is why cities are not jam packed and nomads have miles of bush to themselves. You can walk for hours in the bush and not see anyone and Somalia is supposed to be majority rural/bush inhabited country

Somalis in East Africa don't number more than 15 million. Very small

But how do we know, the government can't even control the country, so their 'estimates' on population is completely biased. Also, how do we not know the Ethiopian's and Kenyan's are lieing about their Somali population due to political agendas? The claim to NEP, and Ogaden is a big threat to them.

But how do we know, the government can't even control the country, so their 'estimates' on population is completely biased. Also, how do we not know the Ethiopian's and Kenyan's are lieing about their Somali population due to political agendas? The claim to NEP, and Ogaden is a big threat to them.

Ogaden is also empty. I been there. Somalis are very langaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts