Disgraced journalist Cabdimalik Coldoon to be prosecuted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Coldoon was running a Breitbart News-like agency, spewing out propaganda / inciting violence against Somaliland and small organisations like Abaarso school.

Coldoon Charged with Serious Crimes: Libel & Defamation against Abaarso College + Incitement of Violence Against Somaliland Govt. والفتنة أشد من القتل

Coldon.png

Keep him locked up in solitary confinement for 5+ years.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I went from
Being his biggest cheerleader to being disgusted by him for cherry picking on SL in his criticism as if other Somali administration had nothing wrong with them.

Secondly this dude went on character assasssination of Abaarso Tech. A school that Somalis should be grateful. One of it’s grads is working at the IMF. About 20 of them in elite Unis throughout the world. Yet this Coldoon dude went in on them without any evidence. He broke all journalistic ethics.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wouldn’t be surprised if the dude wasn’t a paid agent of Villa Somalia. I’m convinced he was. Otherwise how was he able to support himself? He got nothing from YT because he didn’t even know it because I chatted with him and encouraged him to do it when he was sane.

Villa Somalia government has came up with a strategy to pay northerners to criticize the administration in Hargeisa

I went from
Being his biggest cheerleader to being disgusted by him for cherry picking on SL in his criticism as if other Somali administration had nothing wrong with them.

Secondly this dude went on character assasssination of Abaarso Tech. A school that Somalis should be grateful. One of it’s grads is working at the IMF. About 20 of them in elite Unis throughout the world. Yet this Coldoon dude went in on them without any evidence. He broke all journalistic ethics.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the dude wasn’t a paid agent of Villa Somalia. I’m convinced he was. Otherwise how was he able to support himself? He got nothing from YT because he didn’t even know it because I chatted with him and encouraged him to do it when he was sane.

Villa Somalia government has came up with a strategy to pay northerners to criticize the administration in Hargeisa

Great analyse on him. He and many northern journalists, who pretend to be neutral and critical against the injustice are just actors who demonize everthing in SL and glorify every other administration, especially N&N. Such people are not worthy to be called journalists and are part of the greater problem.

I believe that its possible that many fake "journalists" are paid by Villa Somalia, but Abdimalik is not of them, it doesn't suit his character. He is just in idiot. He is not even tribalistic at all, he is only against a stable Somaliland, because he sees it as threat for his greater Somalia dream, hence his blind critics everyday. He was arrogant enough to believe that he can come to Burco, despite his social media calacaal. The only reason i still hope that he gets away with it, is his social activism for the poor, sick and oppressed people, but if they jail him again, he 100 % deserves his fate. His arrogance led him to his bad situation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Great analyse on him. He and many northern journalists, who pretend to be neutral and critical against the injustice are just actors who demonize everthing in SL and glorify every other administration, especially N&N. Such people are not worthy to be called journalists and are part of the greater problem.

I believe that its possible that many fake "journalists" are paid by Villa Somalia, but Abdimalik is not of them, it doesn't suit his character. He is just in idiot. He is not even tribalistic at all, he is only against a stable Somaliland, because he sees it as threat for his greater Somalia dream, hence his blind critics everyday. He was arrogant enough to believe that he can come to Burco, despite his social media calacaal. The only reason i still hope that he gets away with it, is his social activism for the poor, sick and oppressed people, but if they jail him again, he 100 % deserves his fate. His arrogance led him to his bad situation.

He lost any credibility with me due to the fact that he was fixated on SL’s shortcomings while keeping silent on the humongous mismanagement and incompetency of the South. He went about extreme nacasnimo.

Have you noticed the difference between his first arrest and this arrest. The first people rallied to his defense but on this one people have forgotten him in prison. The reason for this is that the southern folks used him and spit him out. People become disillusioned with him. Even righteous people of the South were like “dude! Why aren’t you speaking out on the southern problems too”. Then he went after the Cabdi iley guy hard and documented the Issaq killings in Gaashaanle. That’s the straw that broke the camel’s back on his Daarood supporters. They went ballistic on him. They then accused him of qabilism. He burned all bridges. Now I wonder what he is thinking in prison. Surely he expected huge uproar on his behalf like the last time. Imagine his friends calling him and telling him “waar ninyahoow maxaad sameeysey? Dadkii dhanka don’t care about you. Cid alla cid ku hadal heysa ma jirto. Wax baad sameysey garan meeeyno”.

He lost any credibility with me due to the fact that he was fixated on SL’s shortcomings while keeping silent on the humongous mismanagement and incompetency of the South. He went about extreme nacasnimo.

Have you noticed the difference between his first arrest and this arrest. The first people rallied to his defense but on this one people have forgotten him in prison. The reason for this is that the southern folks used him and spit him out. People become disillusioned with him. Even righteous people of the South were like “dude! Why aren’t you speaking out on the southern problems too”. Then he went after the Cabdi iley guy hard and documented the Issaq killings in Gaashaanle. That’s the straw that broke the camel’s back on his Daarood supporters. They went ballistic on him. They then accused him of qabilism. He burned all bridges. Now I wonder what he is thinking in prison. Surely he expected huge uproar on his behalf like the last time. Imagine his friends calling him and telling him “waar ninyahoow maxaad sameeysey? Dadkii dhanka don’t care about you. Cid alla cid ku hadal heysa ma jirto. Wax baad sameysey garan meeeyno”.

So true, people have completly turned away from him. He was a Somali hero in his first imprisonment, but you never see anyone advocating for him anymore, despite a few tribesmen. Everyone used to say "Free Coldoom" the first time and he was a very big topic in the Somali media. Nowadays no media even mentions him and if southerners talk about him it is mostly negative. "War kan horta wuxu doonaya in la badhto", is something i often read about him now.

Tukraq

VIP
Why would you get arrested for running a breitbart news type paper:bell: talk about lack of freedom of speech
I cant blame him for Doing what he did if villa Somalia paid me big racks to criticise SL I would too :siilaanyolaugh:
as he should, polarized news papers should be creating controversy and bringing in the big bucks
SL is becoming North Korea type state tbh, I can’t see the international community supporting ictiiraf to a state that imprisons journalists:gucciwhat:

DRACO

VIP

Exactly this.

Why would you get arrested for running a breitbart news type paper:bell: talk about lack of freedom of speech

as he should, polarized news papers should be creating controversy and bringing in the big bucks
SL is becoming North Korea type state tbh, I can’t see the international community supporting ictiiraf to a state that imprisons journalists:gucciwhat:
Tbh they should just ignore the criticism stop locking up journalists it makes us look like dictators who cares what little coldoon says

Tukraq

VIP
Tbh they should just ignore the criticism stop locking up journalists it makes us look like dictators who cares what little coldoon says
Them locking him and those Canadian girls were major indictments against them to the world community tbh, it’s become a police state that the west will never back, he’s no longer little coldoon as he may have cost you guys in the big picture lol

Them locking him and those Canadian girls were major indictments against them to the world community tbh, it’s become a police state that the west will never back, he’s no longer little coldoon as he may have cost you guys in the big picture lol
I could care less my guy I'm not a Somaliweyn or Somaliland supporter but I only care about me and my subclan

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somaliland snowflakes can't handle that a journalist has an opinion. This isn't North Korea, this is a shithole state in Somalia trying to get attention for independence. Somaliland will always remain a shithole as long as they keep acting like this.

I stand with Coldoon.

Tukraq

VIP
Somaliland snowflakes can't handle that a journalist has an opinion. This isn't North Korea, this is a shithole state in Somalia trying to get attention for independence. Somaliland will always remain a shithole as long as they keep acting like this.

I stand with Coldoon.
This and the Canadian girls were major blows tbh

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh no, I didn’t know coldoon was locked up again. I honestly don’t think he meant harm although I was bit disappointed in some of his accusations. I still wouldn’t wish his freedom taken away. I hope that he is released soon :)

Tukraq

VIP
I love when pro somalian agents are locked in jail Somaliland and the Somalian tears flow like aboveView attachment 73929
its not Somali tears that are flowing but somolianladers as these fools have just sabotaged themselves with this and the several other prison sentences for example the Canadian girls :drakelaugh: were just laughing as your reputation among the world decreases

Status
Not open for further replies.