Disgraced journalist Cabdimalik Coldoon to be prosecuted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
LOL this donny thought that he could criticize Somaliland from abroad and sneaked in Somaliland thinking they would do nothing to him. What a sad story, this guy is a 100% faq.ash dhabodhilifq who deserved to be in jail for decades.

its not Somali tears that are flowing but somolianladers as these fools have just sabotaged themselves with this and the several other prison sentences for example the Canadian girls :drakelaugh: were just laughing as your reputation among the world decreases

Look at this Somalian :drakekidding:

Great analyse on him. He and many northern journalists, who pretend to be neutral and critical against the injustice are just actors who demonize everthing in SL and glorify every other administration, especially N&N. Such people are not worthy to be called journalists and are part of the greater problem.

I believe that its possible that many fake "journalists" are paid by Villa Somalia, but Abdimalik is not of them, it doesn't suit his character. He is just in idiot. He is not even tribalistic at all, he is only against a stable Somaliland, because he sees it as threat for his greater Somalia dream, hence his blind critics everyday. He was arrogant enough to believe that he can come to Burco, despite his social media calacaal. The only reason i still hope that he gets away with it, is his social activism for the poor, sick and oppressed people, but if they jail him again, he 100 % deserves his fate. His arrogance led him to his bad situation.
It says a lot that despite his life time of dedicating himself to helping the poor and the most down trodden people some want to demonize him because he’s not a tribalist secessionist, says more about them than anything. And did it ever occur to any of you he criticized the SL admin more than the Hirshabelle admin because he’s actually from the SL region...? Lool @ being paid by someone, that’s what everyone says when they can’t handle what the other is saying. Two years on still no evidence of any of it. Truly delusional.

Viva Coldoon, the Somali nation is on his side, Allah swt is on his side inshaAllah. And the western world who loves to cry about journalists (this will bother people the most in the near future) is on his side. May Allah bless him.

It says a lot that despite his life time of dedicating himself to helping the poor and the most down trodden people some want to demonize him because he’s not a tribalist secessionist, says more about them than anything. And did it ever occur to any of you he criticized the SL admin more than the Hirshabelle admin because he’s actually from the SL region...? Lool @ being paid by someone, that’s what everyone says when they can’t handle what the other is saying. Two years on still no evidence of any of it. Truly delusional.

Viva Coldoon, the Somali nation is on his side, Allah swt is on his side inshaAllah. And the western world who loves to cry about journalists (this will bother people the most in the near future) is on his side. May Allah bless him.

As i said before he is not paid, it doesn't suit his character.

You see it from an emotional side, because he opposes secciosnism doesnt mean he is a good person. On a neutral perspective he is not a qualified journalist. A journalist is neutral and not a guy, who critizes for the sake of criticizing. He never criticizes anything elsewhere SL and always shows the bad sides of SL and exaggerates, this is not journalism, but Propaganda. Even this way of his critics are provocative and insulting. I support critism, but not someone who supports destabilization. Secondly why does he insult SL admin non stop on social media and think he can return to Burco, so that people would stand up for him, This very egoistic. He suffers from delusion de grandeur, was arrogant and met his fate.

Still i hope he comes free, i am neutral om him and i don't forget the many good things he did for the poor people, but he is the only one to blame for his situation ! And Seccionism does not mean one is bad person and unionism does not mean one is a good person. Real unionists (i count you as one) make up less than 0,1 % percent, majority of them are tribalistic. I told u before a unionists (in my books) is someone with a pure heart for all Somalis, not someone with a political view.

Tukraq

VIP

You see it from an emotional side, because he opposes secciosnism doesnt mean he is a good person. On a neutral perspective he is not a qualified journalist. A journalist is neutral and not a guy, who critizes for the sake of criticizing. He never criticizes anything elsewhere SL and always shows the bad sides of SL and exaggerates, this is not journalism, but Propaganda. Even this way of his critics are provocative and insulting. I support critism, but not someone who supports destabilization. Secondly why does he insult SL admin non stop on social media and think he can return to Burco, so that people would stand up for him, This very egoistic. He suffers from delusion de grandeur, was arrogant and met his fate.

Still i hope he comes free, i am neutral om him and i don't forget the many good things he did for the poor people, but he is the only one to blame for his situation ! And Seccionism does not mean one is bad person and unionism does not mean one is a good person. Real unionists (i count you as one) make up less than 0,1 % percent, majority of them are tribalistic.
who says a journalist has to be partisan or neutral wtf what do you mean by qualified, theres no such thing as qualification for journalism and opinion pieces :mahubowtf:
is he not an SL journalist why would he focus on other areas:noneck:,
the thing was he's a regular critical journalist who offended the second most insecure leader after Kim Jung un and your out here implying that this attack on the freedom of the press is somehow okay from a neutral perspective :farmajoyaab:

Tbh Your an idiot:pachah1:
He made up stories and passed it off as professional journalism to try and ruin Somalilands image. We know your type and what your end game is, don't hide behind that somolian flag:mjlol:

who says a journalist has to be partisan or neutral wtf what do you mean by qualified, theres no such thing as qualification for journalism and opinion pieces :mahubowtf:
is he not an SL journalist why would he focus on other areas:noneck:,
the thing was he's a regular critical journalist who offended the second most insecure leader after Kim Jung un and your out here implying that this attack on the freedom of the press is somehow okay from a neutral perspective :farmajoyaab:

Majeerteen boy you clearly have no clue what you talking about.

Still i hope he comes free, i am neutral om him and i don't forget the many good things he did for the poor people, but he is the only one to blame for his situation ! And Seccionism does not mean one is bad person and unionism does not mean one is a good person. Real unionists (i count you as one) make up less than 0,1 % percent, majority of them are tribalistic. I told u before a unionists (in my books) is someone with a pure heart for all Somalis, not someone with a political view.
Coldoon literally criticized everyone including the fed govt. he actually directed his all at Abdi Iley (not SL) before he was removed and when he was, he spent months in Galbeed covering the plight of what people had gone through there.

He literally became famous for his philanthropy (again mainly in SL) all the miskeen people he’s helped is out there on vid evidence. And when he came back to his home town Burco he was there for months just fine. And again SL is his HOME REGION, that’s why he put the focus on it over Hirshabelle. But he spoke about pressing issues happening all over.

Even his (I agree unwarranted) attacks on Abaarso is because he’s very religious and feels secular ideals are promoted there, no other reason. Why tarnish someone? If you have a problem with him be honest about what he stands for.

It says a lot about people coming for people like Coldoon whose actually spent his life bettering others because he disagrees with them politically, it’s you who is being emotional brother. What have any of you ever done?? It’s best you never commented and left it alone. Coldoon is a good person and history will remember him, it won’t be as kind to his qabilist and useless detractors.

#FreeColdoon ❤️❤️

Last edited:
Tbh Your an idiot:pachah1:
He made up stories and passed it off as professional journalism to try and ruin Somalilands image. We know your type and what your end game is, don't hide behind that somolian flag:mjlol:
@ me when you can come on with your real account and identity. Until then you’re a joke.

Coldoon literally criticized everyone including the fed govt. he actually directed his all at Abdi Iley (not SL) before he was removed and when he was, he spent months in Galbeed covering the plight of what people had gone through there.

He literally became famous for his philanthropy (again mainly in SL) all the miskeen people he’s helped is out there on vid evidence. And when he came back to his home town Burco he was there for months just fine.

Even his (I agree unwarranted) attacks on Abaarso is because he’s very religious and feels secular ideals are promoted there, no other reason. Why tarnish someone? If you have a problem with him be honest about what he stands for.

It says a lot about people coming for people like Coldoon whose actually spent his life bettering others because he disagrees with them politically, it’s you who is being emotional brother. It’s best you never commented and left it alone. Coldoon is a good person and history will remember him, it won’t be as kind to his qabilist detractors.

#FreeColdoon ❤️❤️

I see just emotions in your post. Again he is not a journalist in my books. He never critized actually he made the last couple of month propaganda and that was it. Just because i helped the poor, doesn't make me immune against consequences. His propaganda consisted mainly of insults and accusation and not critical journalism. With this CV you don't go back to Burco and post every other day on fb: "they want to imprison me". This is just attention seeking. He barely critized the federal government in any sense, that's just not true.

Many people from the south have criticized him for his attention seeking behaviour and hardly anyone cares for him. His critics are not tribalistic motivated, you accuse to easy. He is my cousin and many of my tribesmen support him out of qabyalad, but not me. But you can think what you want.

I see just emotions in your post. Again he is not a journalist in my books. He never critized actually he made the last couple of month propaganda and that was it. Just because i helped the poor, doesn't make me immune against consequences. His propaganda consisted mainly of insults and accusation and not critical journalism. With this CV you don't go back to Burco and post every other day on fb: "they want to imprison me". This is just attention seeking. He barely critized the federal government in any sense, that's just not true.

Many people from the south have criticized him for his attention seeking behaviour and hardly anyone cares for him. His critics are not tribalistic motivated, you accuse to easy. He is my cousin and many of my tribesmen support him out of qabyalad, but not me. But you can think what you want.
Lol it is qabyalad, you’re just with the majority that put secessionism over truth and justice. I’ve been following his posts for awhile. Everything else you said is nonsensical so let’s just leave it here.

Coldoon will be okay and history will remember him while his detractors just make a mockery of themselves. His record speaks for itself.

There is no north/south, you mean all Somalis vs one clan, let’s be honest. Not all the North. Even then it’s not all of one clan just the qabilist who hail from it. Anyways I don’t like engaging in these types of convos.

Again #FreeColdoon ❤️❤️

He literally became famous for his philanthropy (again mainly in SL) all the miskeen people he’s helped is out there on vid evidence. And when he came back to his home town Burco he was there for months just fine. And again SL is his HOME REGION, that’s why he put the focus on it over Hirshabelle. But he spoke about pressing issues happening all over.

It says a lot about people coming for people like Coldoon whose actually spent his life bettering others because he disagrees with them politically, it’s you who is being emotional brother. What have any of you ever done?? It’s best you never commented and left it alone. Coldoon is a good person and history will remember him, it won’t be as kind to his qabilist and useless detractors.

#FreeColdoon ❤️❤️

Get outta here with that sympathetic b.s, hes a grown ass man. Save the sympathy for abaarso kids who's future this dumb f*ck tried to ruin and the innocent girls who's pictures he used for fake stories to gain fame :camby:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I enjoyed his Q/A program filmed in S/L. It was entertaining and educational. It’s unfortunate that he’s in this situation. Politics is dirty. He should have stayed away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.