Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are truly disgusting human beings with no morals. They are very two-faced, arrogant and snakey to non-Arab Muslims but worship whites and treat them like demigods.

Absolutely CORRECT!
With all this Arab worship, If this is how Somali men act on the regular, you Somali Queens should know that we Tamasheq men would be more than willing to take you into the fold.

You'll just have to teach us how to garden sand :yloezpe::geek:

Absolutely CORRECT!
With all this Arab worship, If this is how Somali men act on the regular, you Somali Queens should know that we Tamasheq men would be more than willing to take you into the fold.

I’ve read about the fight for Azawad. I hope your plight is successful. A full Hamitic nation in North Africa will be a brilliant mutual ally to Somalia in the future against Arabisation.

I’ve read about the fight for Azawad. I hope your plight is successful. A full Hamitic nation in North Africa will be a brilliant mutual ally to Somalia in the future against Arabisation.
Which is why we need our Somali cousins to seriously get on board with this, or we all perish. I've noticed how those bastards of Ishmael have incorporated Somalia into the Arab
League.

That DEEPLY troubles me...

You keep telling me what I am instead of asking me weird. Only ignorant people promote racial superiority. You need more than skin color to unite. Again somalis dont see every black person as a brother. White people dont see each other as brothers and neither does Asians. We are not looking to expand. We are looking to rebuild our country and unite
Lol. If white people don't look at each other as brothers, then how is it that they had essentially learned to work together to literally take over the world?

Lol. Why is the nazi alt-right connecting whites in Europe, the Americas, South Africa, and Australia and all are making the same arguments?

Which is why we need our Somali cousins to seriously get on board with this, or we all perish. I've noticed how those bastards of Ishmael have incorporated Somalia into the Arab
League.

President Siad Barre entered the League as the newly-created Somalia needed allies and fast. I hope one day Somalis can have its own version of Brexit from the useless Arab league.

League.

We are muslims. Calling our fellow muslims bastards and think we gonna leave our religion for some black only group is laughable. Our prophet and ashaba were arabs. Do you view them as bastards as well?

We are muslims. Calling our fellow muslims bastards and think we gonna leave our religion for some black only group is laughable. Our prophet and ashaba were arabs. Do you view them as bastards as well?
Lol. Who said to leave Islam? When?

And Bilal was the son of a slave, was he a Kaffir?

Lol. Dont trivialize the matter. Many of the Arabs of today aren't the original Arabs from the time of the Prophet (PBUH).

Stop trying to make me call the Arab a 'brother'.

He's full bantu, he thinks he's some ancient North African taureg. :gucciwhat::mjlaugh:
These people dont know where they come from and is looking for something. The regions they originally come from would tell them to fvck off. Hence they dream of creating this fantasy land.

Lol. Dont trivialize the matter. Many of the Arabs of today aren't the original Arabs from the time of the Prophet (PBUH).

And bilal would not be for your slandering of other muslims.

He's full bantu, he thinks he's some ancient North African taureg. :gucciwhat::mjlaugh:

Yatt Liwaar. You wish to play that game?

Arent you a nilote? We have no Bantus in West and North Africa. I smell a Somali that desperately wishes to be called 'Asian' in my midst...

Your forefathers should spit on your femininity.

Why would muslims hold arabs accountable and from what. You lack comprehension.

(Yet you want us to "trust" the bastards of Ishmael)
Bro you just called this prophet Mohamed that you dont beleive in a bastard.
Bilal would kill you but you wont to claim him.

But slandering muslims and siding with a gaal is good judgement? You are probably very young and clueless

Did I say I side with him? I side with the Tuareg people who are just as Muslim as us and are fighting to be free from foreign Arabic rule that is imposing its toxic culture on free people. Azawad is a real movement and I support the people who have closer blood relations to me than those foreigners semites.

Please do not confuse politics with religion. I am a faithful Muslim. Religion and politics is a dangerous and toxic mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending