Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Islam is a male chauvinistic religion through and through. This girl flips the script and the reactions of the men are predictable. They solely want the privilege of marrying non-Muslims.

Islam is a male chauvinistic religion through and through. This girl flips the script and the reactions of the men are predictable. They solely want the privilege of marrying non-Muslims.

Actually, Mohammad Hijab here suggests that Muslim men shouldn't marry non-Muslim women either

but facts aren't convenient for the people pushing an anti-Islam agenda

From your own statements, it seems you also fight for kufr.

Family before clan. Clan before tribe. Tribe before nation. Nation before faith.

We dont have the luxury to discern who is pious versus who is not when ALL of your people are facing certain genocide on all fronts for centuries on end.

You couldn't EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM THE MAGNITUDE OF DESPAIR. Somalis have been blessed with a peninsula whereas we Tamasheq are cornered inland! Yet we still fight!

Family before clan. Clan before tribe. Tribe before nation. Nation before faith.

We dont have the luxury to discern who is pious versus who is not when ALL of your people are facing certain genocide on all fronts for centuries on end.

You couldn't EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM THE MAGNITUDE OF DESPAIR. Somalis have been blessed with a peninsula whereas we Tamasheq are cornered inland! Yet we still fight!
Why the hell are you commenting on muslims. You have no business critiquing islam as your false nation is before religion.

Is she the one that makes youtube videos? How long before she comes out?

This is the road I imagine @VixR took before she became a full blown ilaahay diid.

So what made you a sore thumb. How come you didnt follow the religion of your fathers. What is racism. Thay word gets used to damn much. Because he wants yoir land for his benefit its racism . Is it still racism when you encroach on his land. You have really bad excuses to generalize 400 million. Maybe you guys should worry about benefiting your black folk. Shockingly were sold by their brothers. Oh is that racists as well.
Qashin
You know absolutely NOTHING of the Tamasheq. Stop speaking as if u do.

If the Yemenis, Saudis, and Egyptians decided to converge and take Somalia to keep Ethiopia from building the nile dam, would they be in their rights? Are the Somalis at fault for encroaching ON THEIR OWN LAND? Why would the Somalis fight over 400,000,000 Muslim Arabs?

Why dont the Somalis just "make" themselves Arabs or allow themselves to be killed of? Oh wait! That might actually be occurring as we speak (ie. Arab league)

You sound like a FOOL.

Last edited:
Why the hell are you commenting on muslims. You have no business critiquing islam as your false nation is before religion.

To hell with u. My sovereignty comes before my faith, because with out sovereignty my faith could easily be compromised, if not destroyed.

So Dar-es-Salaam should be presided only by Arabs the world over?

You know absolutely NOTHING of the Tamasheq. Stop speaking as if u do.

If the Yemenis, Saudis, and Egyptians decided to converge and take Somalia to keep Ethiopia from building the nile dam, would they be in their rights? Are the Somalis at fault for encroaching ON THEIR OWN LAND? Why would the Somalis fight over 400,000,000 Muslim Arabs?

Why dont the Somalis just "make" themselves Arabs? Oh wait! That might actually be occurring as we speak (ie. Arab league)

You sound like a FOOL.
Jumping to conclusions. No one said anything about arabs and somalis being the same . Stop trying to make the thread about that,
Second you where talking about how arabs let things fly no other muslims would allow. Therefore in your reasoning you make arab and muslim synonymous. You are then talking about muslims in a muslim thread when you dont believe in islam. Did i get that right

To hell with u. My sovereignty comes before my faith, because with out sovereignty my faith could easily be compromised, if not destroyed.
To each his faith or lack thereof.
But you shouldnt comment on muslims when you dont share anything with them.
Problem with black folks is they are worried with color that life has passed the, while they are asleep.
If the color is right. What does that mean?

Jumping to conclusions. No one said anything about arabs and somalis being the same . Stop trying to make the thread about that,
Second you where talking about how arabs let things fly no other muslims would allow. Therefore in your reasoning you make arab and muslim synonymous. You are then talking about muslims in a muslim thread when you dont believe in islam. Did i get that right
Again, YOU FAILED.

I NEVER STATED THAT ARABS AND MUSLIMS ARE SYNONYMOUS! TAKE YOUR FUCKERY ELSEWHERE,CUZ

@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

God is surely correcting this.
Yes we are seeing this today. Allah will throw away these failed uncivilised hairy rapists and yet again choose his favoured children of israel as he always has. We already witnessed this when they lost the six day war. Arabs are just too butt hurt to admit this!

God is watching over his chosen ppl. Israel will be a concentration camp for palestinians.....except this time it will be halal.
FinalMeme.png

:fittytousand::dabcasar:

Again, YOU FAILED.

I NEVER STATED THAT ARABS AND MUSLIMS ARE SYNONYMOUS! TAKE YOUR FUCKERY ELSEWHERE,CUZ
@Blade1

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

If this doesnt state that arabs and muslims are synonymous.

Yes we are seeing this today. Allah will throw away these failed uncivilised hairy rapists and yet again choose his favoured children of israel as he always has. We already witnessed this when they lost the six day war. Arabs are just too butt hurt to admit this!

God is watching over his chosen ppl. Israel will be a concentration camp for palestinians.....except this time it will be halal.
FinalMeme.png

:fittytousand::dabcasar:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Yemmur Kae Yallah!!!!!

BLESS U, CUZZO!!!!:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Blade1

If this doesnt state that arabs and muslims are synonymous.
No it doesnt.

NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT ALL ARABS ARE MUSLIMS.

Secondly, I was speaking of them as if they were political states. Not as a culture.
Try again...

No it doesnt.

NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT ALL ARABS ARE MUSLIMS.

Try again...
Why would muslims hold arabs accountable and from what. What does islam and muslims and arabs have to do with arabs being pious according to your words. You lack comprehension.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This woman has vulnerable, naive, young Muslim girls looking up to her (I don’t know why) and she’s an irresponsible, opportunistic vile person. She used the religion and modest fashion to gain money and popularity and now she’s showing her true colors.

I hope Muslim parents ban their kids from watching this dimwit. She’s going to brainwash them.

Watch pea brained xarlimos support her in the name of feminism. Indeed women will make up the majority of dajjal's followers :deadpeter:
Very sad! But unfortunately I'm not suprised. I mean this whole hijabi modest fashion business is just not for us. There was this one hijabi that said she sometimes wears beanies in order to blend in with society because she is scared.
This is the type of Somali queens we love :friendhug:
From this post only I can tell that you are not one of those cursed blm sjw zombie xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts