Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is, it only takes so long before these kinds of contradictions start to unravel. This isn’t the sort of thing that stands the test of time. Just like with Christianity and all other religions, all that will remain are the myths and fantastical stories...as people continue to reason through the parts that dictate tangible things and they reason through it’s incoherence, those are the parts that are most vulnerable to losing its believability and the importance it once held among believers.
I have been through all that and still Muslim. Don't preach your fake pseudo intellectualism here.

Yes the woman who said that was Dina Tokio. She also said that she takes off her hijab when she goes to the supermarket and puts it back on if she sees a lot of muslims in her area so she can blend in. May Allah guide her.

There was this black muslim girl who addressed this whole thing. And she was spitting facts. because if you think about it only asian/arab white looking people can pull that off. Black muslims in america can take of their hijab but still will never be able to blend in. They can't take of their skin. So these ayrab/asian need to take several seats and take some of this weight of being disadvantaged in society.

Plus, if you look into history muslims have known more difficult times. This is nothing compared to what other muslims have faced. No one is hunting down muslims and burning them alive. like they did in the time of the Spanish inquisition.

@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

God is surely correcting this.

I see all this anti-Arab hate on here and I deal with Arabs all the time yet what I read in vile and sinful comments like these bears no relation to what I see in reality.

I see all this anti-Arab hate on here and I deal with Arabs all the time yet what I read in vile and sinful comments like these bears no relation to what I see in reality.
I know how vile the Arabs can be. We have warred with them for centuries. They are a cancer to the world. The only good Arab was the Prophet and his.

Don't try to convince me otherwise....

I wonder if you'd still look at Arabs the same after looking into how they beat, toture, rape, and Kill Somali and Ethiopian women employed as domestic workers in the Arab gulf...

Tha

I know how vile they can be. We have warred with them for centuries. They are a cancer to the world. The only good Arab was the Prophet and his.

Don't try to convince me otherwise....

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. "I know how vile they can be"...... you claimed they lack piety and yet you yourself said you are

No longer religious. Though I still carry some faith.

So who are you to be talking about other people's piety?

I deal with Muslim Arabs all the time and when I deal with them- they are Muslims first. They're not promoting racism. So how can a person who says themselves they are not religious and who calls an entire race (of mostly Muslims) "vermin" claim others lack piety?

You don't think you are incurring sin by saying sick and dehumanizing things about Arabs?

Look, I simply don't want to be a person who sees and ignores. If you want to continue promoting racism against Muslims (I would say "fellow Muslims" but based on your own words you might be a kaffir) you're free to do it. And if you don't repent for it, you'll see for yourself on the Day of Judgement that what you are doing is sinful. I'm not out to convince you. It's up to Allah whether He guides you or let's you remain ignorant. I simply wish to speak the truth.

I wonder if you'd still look at Arabs the same after looking into how they beat, toture, rape, and Kill Somali and Ethiopian women employed as domestic workers in the Arab gulf...

How "they" do things against those women?

I don't judge all Arabs based on the actions of some, just as I don't judge all of your race by the ignorance you have displayed.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. "I know how vile they can be"...... you claimed they lack piety and yet you yourself said you are

So who are you to be talking about other people's piety?

I deal with Muslim Arabs all the time and when I deal with them- they are Muslims first. They're not promoting racism. So how can a person who says themselves they are not religious and who calls an entire race (of mostly Muslims) "vermin" claim others lack piety?

You don't think you are incurring sin by saying sick and dehumanizing things about Arabs?

Look, I simply don't want to be a person who sees and ignores. If you want to continue promoting racism against Muslims (I would say "fellow Muslims" but based on your own words you might be a kaffir) you're free to do it. And if you don't repent for it, you'll see for yourself on the Day of Judgement that what you are doing is sinful. I'm not out to convince you. It's up to Allah whether He guides you or let's you remain ignorant. I simply wish to speak the truth.

You're reaching. I never stated that I was devout. I just havent come across an Arab who was TRULY PIOUS.

Arabs view themselves as the "rightful custodians" of Islam. A small part out of countless reasons as to why I am no longer religious...

Yet I still have my faith. You can love Islam and despise the Arab. It is that simple.

You're reaching. I never stated that I was devout. I just havent come across an Arab who was TRULY PIOUS.

Arabs view themselves as the "rightful custodians" of Islam. A small part out of countless reasons as to why I am no longer religious...

Yet I still have my faith....
So you are not a muslim but want to question someones piousness. No one denies your right as a muslim. Arab , black, Somali. All are eqaul in islam.
The religion is perfect its people may go astray. To judge 400 million people based on the actions of a few is contradictory to your statements. Arent like 98 percent of turaeg muslim.

Yet I still have my faith....

Well considering I see you calling Arabs as vermin and considering I've never seen an Arab call your race vermin.... I would have to say you are the less pious...

Not only do you demonstrate your lack of piety but you say you are not pious in one sentence and yet claims others lack piety in the next sentence:

You then yourself say two sentences later
A small part out of countless reasons as to why I am no longer religious...

So you say you're no longer religious. And you even seem to blame Arabs for your not being religious. How can a person criticize others for lack of piety- when they themselves are not even religious? That is blatant hypocrisy.

You blame Arabs for your not being religious. Wait until the Day of Judgement and you will see if blaming Arabs for your short-comings will save you on the Day of Judgement.

So you are not a muslim but want to question someones piousness. No one denies your right as a muslim. Arab , black, Somali. All are eqaul in islam.
The religion is perfect its people may go astray. To judge 400 million people based on the actions of a few is contradictory to your statements. Arent like 98 percent of turaeg muslim.
Indeed. However I have lived amongst Arabs before and have dealt with their racism. They view the Tamazigh as a people to enslave, if not eradicate.

I can't speak for somalis, but the Arabs have been encroaching upon our lands along with the French and West African states for almost 2 centuries now.

The Arab is one of MANY enemies intent on Destroying us, which is why we fight for Azawad.

God will forgive me, for he knows my resolve and what I must fight for. My people have already made their peace with him as well. We must do what me must to survive against ALL incursions or face xtinction.

Indeed. However I have lived amongst Arabs before and have dealt with their racism. They view the Tamazigh as a people to enslave, if not eradicate.

I can't speak for somalis, but the Arabs have been encroaching upon our lands along with the French for almost 2 centuries now.

The Arab is one of MANY enemies intent on Destroying us, which is why we fight for Azawad.
So what made you a sore thumb. How come you didnt follow the religion of your fathers. What is racism. Thay word gets used to damn much. Because he wants yoir land for his benefit its racism . Is it still racism when you encroach on his land. You have really bad excuses to generalize 400 million. Maybe you guys should worry about benefiting your black folk. Shockingly were sold by their brothers. Oh is that racists as well.
Qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.