Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take an arab muslim aa my brother than non muslim black anyday of the week. My brothers are muslims only

I'd rather an Indonesian or Uyghur before a stinking Arab. Any day.

I could care less about AA differences. Their women are highly fertile, which is a plus for my nation. Islam will take root naturally as we solicit their wombs to replenish Azawad for the fight.

Why would muslims hold arabs accountable and from what. What does islam and muslims and arabs have to do with arabs being pious according to your words. You lack comprehension.
No, cuz. Its actually u that seems to have some trouble comprehending what it is I am saying. Nor will I try to make u understand...

I'd rather an Indonesian or Uyghur before a stinking Arab. Any day.

I could care less about AA differences. The women are highly fertile, which is a plus for my nation. Islam will take root naturally as we solicit their wombs to replenish Azawad for the fight.
Are you a muslim? Or just one of those new pan africans?

I am Kariya. I am an Azawad Sovereigntist. An Afro-Sovereigntist. While I am thinking on a geopolitical level, Pan-africanists are too lazy and inept to put any fuel to their words.

And Muslims find me to be too hateful and too much of a liability....

I am Kariya. I am an Azawad Sovereigntist. An Afro-Sovereigntist. While I am thinking on a geopolitical level, Pan-africanists are too lazy and inept to put any fuel to their words.

And Muslims find me to be too hateful and too much of a liability....
So you are a black racist basically? Well no real muslim would put race before religion. Neither would any real Christian or Jew

So you are a black racist basically? Well no real muslim would put race before religion. Neither would any real Christian or Jew

Lol. I am no racist. Your brothers and sisters here are more so interested in who is ikkulan (Madow), as opposed to coming up with any meaningful measures to re-affirm Somali Sovereignty.

Islam has nothing to do with it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know how vile the Arabs can be. We have warred with them for centuries. They are a cancer to the world. The only good Arab was the Prophet and his.

Don't try to convince me otherwise....
There are some Arab worshippers here
You say something about Ayrab they will come for your head.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So women are not allowed to marry non Muslims but men can:jaynerd:

Islam is a male chauvinistic religion through and through. This girl flips the script and the reactions of the men are predictable. They solely want the privilege of marrying non-Muslims.
:mindblown:

There are some Arab worshippers here
You say something about Ayrab they will come for your head.
You really cool nt preach when you are a selfhating habashi. How can ypu preach to others when you say you dont identify with your own?

Lol. I am no racist. Your brothers and sisters here are more so interested in who is ikkulan (Madow), as opposed to coming up with any meaningful measures to re-affirm Somali Sovereignty.

Islam has nothing to do with it.

We know what you guys preach and its bullsh1t. There is a reason why you are fringe even in the black community. Take this all blacks are brother nonsense somewhere else

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You really cool nt preach when you are a selfhating habashi. How can ypu preach to others when you say you dont identify with your own?

We know what you guys preach and its bullsh1t. There is a reason why you are fringe even in the black community. Take this all blacks are brother nonsense somewhere else
So do you consider yourself as Ayrab ?

You sound and act more like a Hartani, sssoooooo unlike your Strong and legendary Somali forefathers, famed for bravery and boldness.

How they would weep to see how weak their sons have become.

Han'tina-Hwaraffa!

Your feminine side is showing strong, cuz!

Liar. You worship and defend those Neanderthal to the tooth.

Admit it. u wish to be a stinking neggerthal
And there it is......once you dig deeper in these pro black people you will see their hatred come out. Your whole movement is based on hatred for others. I love my own, but neutral on others. We are somalis.....not the nonsense you want to promote

And there it is......once you dig deeper in these pro black people you will see their hatred come out. Your whole movement is based on hatred for others. I love my own, but neutral on others. We are somalis.....not the nonsense you want to promote
Then Somali men should be looking for ways to expand the Somali nation. There is roughly under 30 million Somalis in the world. About the same size as we Tamazigh.

Versus 400, 000, 000 Arabs that have a shared sense of racial superiority towards BOTH Tamazigh and Somalis. Yet you want us to "trust" the bastards of Ishmael?

You must be one of those Yemeni Somalis. I hear that your kind doesn't really count in Somalia. But, I could he wrong for all I care...

Watch pea brained xarlimos support her in the name of feminism. Indeed women will make up the majority of dajjal's followers :deadpeter:

This is the type of Somali queens we love :friendhug:
From this post only I can tell that you are not one of those cursed blm sjw zombie xalimos

Don't let twitter delude you my friend.

There are plenty Somali sisters who do not follow these sjws liberalist movements. They are just not as loud and don't seek attention.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise
-Shakespeare

I wonder if you'd still look at Arabs the same after looking into how they beat, toture, rape, and Kill Somali and Ethiopian women employed as domestic workers in the Arab gulf...

They are truly disgusting human beings with no morals. They are very two-faced, arrogant and snakey to non-Arab Muslims but worship whites and treat them like demigods.

Then Somali men should be looking for ways to expand the Somali nation. There is roughly under 30 million Somalis in the world. About the same size as we Tamazigh.

Versus 400, 000, 000 Arabs that have a shared sense of racial superiority towards BOTH Tamazigh and Somalis. Yet you want us to "trust" the bastards of Ishmael?

You must be one of those Yemeni Somalis. I hear that your kind doesn't really count in Somalia. But, I could he wrong for all I care...
You keep telling me what I am instead of asking me weird. Only ignorant people promote racial superiority. You need more than skin color to unite. Again somalis dont see every black person as a brother. White people dont see each other as brothers and neither does Asians. We are not looking to expand. We are looking to rebuild our country and unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending