Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believed it too people, until I started to question why. God tells us to reflect and use our reason many, many times throughout the Holy Quran. So, I did that, and I logically concluded that it makes no sense that Muslim women are strictly forbidden from marrying Non-Muslim men, but Muslim men can freely marry Non-Muslim women who identify as Christian or Jewish.

It is not necessary to analyse this to see that this popular belief is unjust and illogical, but I will provide my reasons for disagreeing, anyway, off the basis that the obvious is obviously not that obvious.

http://www.dinatokio.com/lifestyle-2/why-cant-muslim-women-marry-non-muslim-men/
Guys can you believe this:faysalwtf:
This people go directly against the quran and have the audacity to still claim muslim.

Egyptian men can take this L! i imagine her father is an ajnabi too?

It's confirmed children with ajnabi fathers are undeniably worse than children with ajnabi mothers and muslim fathers.

:jaynerd:

Very sad! But unfortunately I'm not suprised. I mean this whole hijabi modest fashion business is just not for us. There was this one hijabi that said she sometimes wears beanies in order to blend in with society because she is scared.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Egyptian men can take this L! i imagine her father is an ajnabi too?

It's confirmed children with ajnabi fathers are undeniably worse than children with ajnabi mothers and muslim fathers.

:jaynerd:
Nah her dads the Egyptian but her mum and dad divorced earlier this year and her and her sister have been spiraling

Men often guide the women and children.A man naturally leads his family which is like his tribe, if women think we have changed just because of some clothes and technology then i laugh for them.

Very sad! But unfortunately I'm not suprised. I mean this whole hijabi modest fashion business is just not for us. There was this one hijabi that said she sometimes wears beanies in order to blend in with society because she is scared.
Yes the woman who said that was Dina Tokio. She also said that she takes off her hijab when she goes to the supermarket and puts it back on if she sees a lot of muslims in her area so she can blend in. May Allah guide her.

VixR

Veritas
The truth is, it only takes so long before these kinds of contradictions start to unravel. This isn’t the sort of thing that stands the test of time. Just like with Christianity and all other religions, all that will remain are the myths and fantastical stories...as people continue to reason through the parts that dictate tangible things and they reason through it’s incoherence, those are the parts that are most vulnerable to losing its believability and the importance it once held among believers.

Yes the woman who said that was Dina Tokio. She also said that she takes off her hijab when she goes to the supermarket and puts it back on if she sees a lot of muslims in her area so she can blend in. May Allah guide her.
Itsa concentrated effort to misguide muslim women, first they will come for women as they see them as weaker.The prophet warned us of this.See how she skillfully normalises this??

Sksksksksks she got dragged for trying to sell merchandise with ‘terrorist’ and ‘radical’ plastered all over it.:ileycry: :deadosama: The girl is not caadi fr

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
In college, this Jordanian girl was openly dating white men. She was muslim. It can happen. If the color is right...
But even if she was dating him that doenst make it halal even if they so and so got married their not married in islam even if they get a fake imam who'll do it for them.

@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

God is surely correcting this.

The thing with muslim woman who marry to a non-muslim guy, is that the child will adopt his fathers faith/believe. Majority of muslim woman who marry a non-muslim, let their kids become just like their non-muslim father because of the fear of losing her lover.
-
You wouldn't have had this kinda problem, if both parents were muslim. The father is the head of the family, so the kids always take his name, religion and even tribe/clan. So marrying a non-muslim means that your kids will become just like their father, a non muslim. This is the reason i believe that allah has forbidden it, and it makes sense.

@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

God is surely correcting this.
Firstly brother , are you muslim?

Your weave indicated otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts