Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut hell up and stop bullying the guy. You Arab worshiping terrorists sympathizer
Habeshi. This is somali and tuareg debating,. No bullying. Why are you even worried about as it doesnt concern you. Generalizing 400 million is retarded . Keep qashining me. Useless

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Habeshi. This is somali and tuareg debating,. No bullying. Why are you even worried about as it doesnt concern you. Generalizing 400 million is retarded . Keep qashining me. Useless
He wasn’t even talking to you and you came out of no where and attacked him. You are multinicker with issues.

Tell me, how far have you gotten with your love for whiteness? Has it taken you far enough in life?
Dumb blacks think for you to be successful you are imitading whiteness. Where does it state that im loving whiteness. In order to be a good father im imitading whiteness. Blacks keep getting stupider and want we to follow. I follow what is right and that has no color. Blacks are obsessed with who is black and who is not. Forget about somalis and their race and get recognized.

He wasn’t even talking to you and you came out out of no where and attacked him. You are multinicker with issues.
Horta waad iigu mashqushay habeshi.
He keeps stating somali as his cousins. He never said ethiopia.
You sure love to follow me around

I've provoked Arabs to nearly stabbing me because I refused to identify myself as an Arab, let alone speak Arabic.

They want us Tamasheq to forget that we have tifinagh (they almost succeeded), that we have our own story and views. They renamed so much of our lands as they stole it. The humiliation is too fucking much to even articulate the full extent of our suffering

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Horta waad iigu mashqushay habeshi.
He keeps stating somali as his cousins. He never said ethiopia.
You sure love to follow me around
So? He calls all Africans ‘cousins’ ..you got problem with that:umwhat:

You are actually the one who follow people around and bully them

So? He calls all Africans ‘cousins’ ..you got problem with that:umwhat:

You are actually the one who follow people around and bully them
No he keeps stating that his group and somalis can liberate african. I dont see him mention ethiipians or kenyans.
Keep following me. I dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending