Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yet you want us to "trust" the bastards of Ishmael)
Bro you just called this prophet Mohamed that you dont beleive in a bastard.
Bilal would kill you but you wont to claim him.
Thats the amazing thing....he keep using Bilal as an excuse. Like Bilal would side with him and let him slander muslims. He lives in fantasy world if he thinks we somali muslims can unite with gaalo blacks and call them brothers. We didnt choose our skin color.....we choose our religion. Thats why religion>>>>>race. He cant get that

Did I say I side with him? I side with the Tuareg people who are just as Muslim as us and are fighting to be free from foreign Arabic rule that is imposing its toxic culture on free people. Azawad is a real movement and I support the people who have closer blood relations to me than those foreigners semites.

Please do not confuse politics with religion. I am a faithful Muslim. Religion and politics is a dangerous and toxic mix.
He just called the arabs bastards of Ishmael . What do you think of that statement. I understant your point tuareg are for the most part muslim

W

What are facts. That they are bastards? Not real arabs?
You sound ignorant. No SOMALI would claim you as his cousin.
Lol. Then go and claim the Arab. Lets see if he would be quick and willing to claim your sisters on the same level as well.

You sound absurdly daft.

Did I say I side with him? I side with the Tuareg people who are just as Muslim as us and are fighting to be free from foreign Arabic rule that is imposing its toxic culture on free people. Azawad is a real movement and I support the people who have closer blood relations to me than those foreigners semites.

Please do not confuse politics with religion. I am a faithful Muslim. Religion and politics is a dangerous and toxic mix.
Religion is politics......our politics have to be consistent with our religion. We dont have seperate between politics and religion.

Lol. Then go and claim the Arab. Lets see if he would be quick and willing to claim your sisters on the same level as well.

You sound absurdly daft.
A bantu wants to claim every sucessful dark skin folks.
First it was the Egyptians now trying so hard to claim Somali. We are not cousins. Especially a nonmuslim such as you. Muslim turages are my brothers . You really have Stockholm syndrome. Arabs own you. Maskiin

Religion is politics......our politics have to be consistent with our religion. We dont have seperate between politics and religion.

I see what you mean, but I think you misunderstood my previous comments. The Tuaregs aren’t fighting against Islam, they’re fighting against Arabs. They love Islam and will die for their religion, but do not want to live in a political state that favours the Arabic language and culture and actively tries to diminish the status of minority native languages.

I see what you mean, but I think you misunderstood my previous comments. The Tuaregs aren’t fighting against Islam, they’re fighting against Arabs. They love Islam and will die for their religion, but do not want to live in a political state that favours the Arabic language and culture and actively tries to diminish the status of minority native languages.
PLEASE TELL THEM, CUZ!!!!
We have been doing this shit for almost over 200 years now!

Ok I understand and I agree. And no Im not arabs above everyone. I would fight in somalia if arabs tried to rule as well. I support them as well to control their land.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
A bantu wants to claim every sucessful dark skin folks.
First it was the Egyptians now trying so hard to claim Somali. We are not cousins. Especially a nonmuslim such as you. Muslim turages are my brothers . You really have Stockholm syndrome. Arabs own you. Maskiin
Shut the hell up and stop bullying the guy. You Arab worshiping terrorists sympathizer

Last edited:
Is that why your fairytale country exists.:ulyin: Amzgah or something like that.

How cute.
It wont be a "fairy tale" for long, cuz. What makes u think that we would be as feminine as your lot of men have now become?

Azawad and Somalis can LITERALLY change ALL of Africa. You are just too whitewashed to see it. How weak.

Ok I understand and I agree. And no Im not arabs above everyone. I would fight in somalia if arabs tried to rule as well. I support them as well to control their land.

Yep, the Tuaregs are native to their land and deserve to fight for their rights. Many beautiful cultures across northeast Africa are being literally hunted by Arab governments by refusing to acknowledge native languages or teach native history. My closest friend is an Egyptian Nubian and her language is sadly dying at an alarmingly fast rate. She is Muslim and loves her religion but hates Arabic politics.

How cute.
It wont be a "fairy tale" for long, cuz. What makes u think that we would be as feminine as your lot of men have now become?

Azawad and Somalis can LITERALLY change ALL of Africa. You are just too whitewashed to see it. How weak.
What you been going for like 200yrs. First time i ever heard of it was on sspot. If im whitewashed. Your blackwashed and have got nowhere with it.

We need our Somali cousins. We have too similar of an outlook of the world to allow the Semites, Whites, or Chinese to impose.

Our potential power is truly immense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending